Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

child custody questions

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 3:51 pm

State Pennsylvania

My friend had gotten primary custody of his daughter due to his wife ( they are in the process of divorce ) was on drugs , cheating , ran out of the court house before they even got in front of a judge. She filed for modification some time later and he still has primary custody but she was awarded every other weekend visitation. She does not work lives off a boyfriend. He works full time 3rd shift he is living with a sister who helps him with his daughter while he works in return he helps with bills and house work. She has child abuse allegations against her because the child told her teacher her mom abuses her the teacher had to report it. Cys says case will remain open for a year but they don't see any ab...

[ Answer Question | More Families Questions ]

Yeast Infection Cure

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 11:49 am

I hate to say it, but I have a yeast infection. I'm not humiliated about it, as many women get at least one in their lifetime. Anyhow, obvious I don't like that I have one but I need to know how to get rid of one.

I've seen many things on the internet but I've come here in the hopes someone will be able to offer me personal experience? Either way, any advice helps. Thanks on advance!

[ Answer Question | More Health Questions ]

What I got for my boyfriend's birthday--Is it good enough?

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 11:27 am

He's 27/m

We've been together for only 6 months.

A couple of months ago, we went to the bookstore and he told me that he has always wanted to read The Enders Game, since he has heard good things about the series. So, I bought him that book--he read it, and liked it. He then said that he wanted to read the second book afterward.

I went to the bookstore yesterday, and decided to buy him the rest of the series for his birthday. I also got him another book (as a joke) and then I also got him a sweater. My sister thinks it's enough but I wasn't sure if my gift would be good enough. She thought two books and the sweater is enough and that four was a bit excessive. I wanted to get him something else, bu...

[ Answer Question | More Gift Giving Questions ]

online dating

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 12:32 am

What is your opinion with online dating ? Do you think you can start talking to someone online and just feel inside you that this is it. You have so many of the same interest feelings and views especially with family and parenting life. You have been threw a lot of the same things and know those are things you don't want to go threw again.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

Big virgin tease ! (female)

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 11:17 pm

So my boufriend & I have been dating for about two weeks but known eachother for about 5 months . He and I are both virgins but we love to mess with eachother ex. I'll rub mu butt on him while we are cuddling or brush against his private kinda slowly on purpose and he'll rub mu body & get to this spot that I just bite my lip at when he touches but anyway we made a promise to wait until we both graduate h.s for sex but until then I still want to have fun . Like what are some intimate games that don't require too much money. I want the games to get to the point when he is almost aroused & he's begging for me. (We don't have oral or anal)

paper mache and chinchilla DIY chinchilla toys??

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 9:13 pm

I'd like to make some homemade chinchilla toys for my little guy and i want to know if they can digest paper mache?? My little Joey is a chewer to the core! and i dont want to make a mache formula that might be toxic in anyway. can they have flour? is there any ingredients in a traditional glue, water, flour paper mache mix that they cant have? and if so what can i substitute instead?

[ Answer Question | More Pets Questions ]

Plexiglass

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 8:05 pm

Hello Advicenators: Newbie here. Seeing what else is out there besides JA. I bought some plexiglass off a lady on Craigslist. At her house it looked good. I thought there was a protective coating on it and she advertised it as clear. I got home and noticed it is "frosted" plexiglass. I am just doing a invention with this for my dog. Is there a way to modify the frosted plexiglass to make it appear clear or clearer? Thanks, Dzadzy

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Home Decorating Questions ]

What do you leave at the grave of a child when you visit?

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 7:09 pm

Long story short, this family I know had an infant son die at birth. I visit his grave on occasion and leave him flowers, but Thursday will be the first birthday of his that I will leave him anything. I'd leave flowers on his grave, but I've already done so recently and I want to leave him something birthday-ish. Any ideas?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Gift Giving Questions ]

22 year old need to grow up

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 5:33 pm

I need help, I was put out my aunt and uncles house at 17. I am now 22. I've always had a problem growing up. I struggled with depression for as long as I could remember. I started to get myself together when I was 21. Had A Job Found A Room at But I Lost My Job And Was Still depressed. I find myself always being depressed and always hating them for giving up on me so I gave up on myself. I been jumping from family member to family member I'm depressed and lost. I'm currently unemployed and ready to just really give up this time.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Families Questions ]

More Suicide Methods

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 4:28 pm

I saw a post you answered about injecting some poison, so I wanna know if you know anymore suicide methods

[ Answer Question | More Mental health Questions ]

Buying a Laptop What's Considered Best Option?

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 9:20 am

I'm looking to purchase a new laptop next week. While I have done some research I would like to get a consensus from you on what brands are great versus what are awful.

I was hoping that people here could tell me their experiences with certain brands especially if they bought something new recently for university or personal use.

My budget is $800 or less and I'm not looking to play games on it. Mainly interested in writing documents and net surfing. Please let me know minimum hard drive and RAM.

[ Answer Question | More Computers Questions ]

Regarding a message between my boyfriend and one of his friends

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 1:42 am

BF - "So, this may seem odd, but I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I came to terms with my bisexuality a few years ago... It took a long time because I was raised in a very "Bible Belt" southern baptist home. It was a big struggle and not many people know. Anyways, I am faced with a dilemma, I feel almost completely fulfilled with my girlfriend, and past girlfriends for that matter. But there is always that longing for a guy... But when I have dated guys it always feels as though something is missing specifically that they can't seem to be as emotionally involved. Generally all they want is sex... I really don't even know what I am trying to say or ask... Also I know we haven't really talked or hung out much i...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

Likes me or is he just using me

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 8:42 pm

18/f

okay so I met this guy a few weeks ago and we talked ALL the time and we ended up messing around a bit but we didn't have sex, and weve done that about 3 times now and he tells me he likes me but whenever I message him about 50% of the time it takes him FOREVER to read them or open them, but like the last time we hungout he wanted me to take a picture with him to snapschat his mom so im soooooooooo confused!! I really like this guy and I just don't want to get hurt again,......

Thanks!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (6) | More Love Life Questions ]

how much to feed a puppy

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 8:13 pm

Does anyone know how much to feed a puppy and how often you are supposed to do the feeding?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Pets Questions ]

My father is cheating.. I am the only one who knows

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 8:05 pm

So, im 22 female. my parents have been together for 30 years. Back when i was 15, I always caught my dad on porn sites or using a webcam.. too young to realize. when i was 18, i realized how much he was always leaving the house at night (my mom works nights) and the nights my mom didnt work he would be home. He would come home those nights acting weird, i knew something was up. I found him in a chat site, and in his search history a lot of searches for escorts, prostitutes, sex sites, etc like craigslist. It bothered me, knowing he was doing something behind my moms back and I knew, and disgusted me he was spending money on it. I tried to let my mom see the evidence by calling her nights he was out late when she was at work saying why isnt ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) | More Families Questions ]

Making crucial life choices. Need help.

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 1:54 pm

I went to college, finished two semesters, took a semester off. I have been at home this entire time. I have started looking at colleges again. I didn't think I would go back. And lately, college just seems like a task to get away from home. I'm too interested in a number of things like music, art, video games, and writing. I'm not exactly sure what direction to steer my life in. Any advice?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More School Questions ]

What is going on?

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 9:15 am

Me and my bestfriend have hung out for a week... And we so sleep in the same bed but on different sides until last Friday after his party... We cuddled, we weren't drunk. It was after his girlfriend and everyone left I went to bed first and he came in and tried to get on of the blankets from me and at the party he said he was gonna cuddle with me... And we did... All night but. My bestfriend massaged my back, caressed my thighs and stomach and butt Keep in mind that we are bestfriends but we've never done this even when we're drunk. The next morning I went to the bathroom and came back not feeling good so he put his arm around me more but caressed his finger on my bra and he was trying to hold my hand too as well as his morning wood on my b...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Friendship Questions ]

What is the most accurate plagiarism checker?

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 8:44 am

I'm looking for a really accurate plagiarism checker, because I'm really sick and tired from those which are inaccurate. I need the checker to show 100% precise results!!! Please, do not suggest free ones. Thanks!

[ Answer Question | More Colleges & Universities Questions ]

Should I approach him, or wait for him?

Posted Monday October 20 2014, 12:06 am

Hi. I'm 18, currently at college. There's a boy named Alex in my Sociology 101 class. I decided last week to introduce myself to him. I walked up to him, introduced myself, told him he was cute and asked if he wanted to study for sociology sometime. The only reason I asked him about the studying thing was to have a reason to get his number. Sadly I didn't get his number, but he said if he falls behind in class he would let me know. He also smiled when I said he was cute and he said he would talk to me after we took our test on friday. He was finished with his test before me so he left and I didn't have the chance to talk to him again. I need help, should I talk to him next class, or should I wait for him to approach me? I really want to get...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

i like him but it might not be right to like him

Posted Sunday October 19 2014, 7:57 pm

ok so it might be right to like somone but i like my ex's best friend and i also need help on if i shouldtell him ot not because i think he flirts with me and he has a girlfriend alread and she is one of my best friends.i have gotten mostly over the other one but now i like his best friend help please what should i do?!?!

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

online dating
Big virgin tease ! (female)
Plexiglass
22 year old need to grow up
Likes me or is he just using me
how much to feed a puppy
Making crucial life choices. Need help.
What is going on?
Should I approach him, or wait for him?
Do I have an eating disorder?
Anxiety and treatment for a teenager
For break I stayed at my
Long Distance
I badly need an advice.
Scared of Having Bed Bugs?
This is about me being confused

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker