Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

I'm really sick of my family trying to force their religious fear driven be

Posted Saturday November 1 2014, 3:37 am

it's gotten so bad that they took it upon themselves to "cleans" my room taking anything they thought seemed demonic, like a spiral of glow n the dark stars on my wall because we live n a spiral galaxy which to them is apparently demonic, they took my posters down lost all of my medication and threw it out & that's not even the most annoying part. I had a headache and just wanted to be left alone and they came in my room & pinned me down trying to perform an exorcism on me! I had bruises all over they were forcing me down so hard &I was just like dude just leave me alone I have a headache and you guys are screaming and yelling and crap, they ripped off my that I've had since 2010 of my favorite rock band that my friend...

[ Answer Question | More Families Questions ]

How to make Thanksgiving work

Posted Friday October 31 2014, 7:23 pm

Hi, I'm 19 f.

I've been away from the US for 10 years. All my relatives are in the USA so now that I'm back to go to college here, I suddenly have a family to see during vacations. Last year, we had Thanksgiving with my aunt's family.

My problem is that I'm generally shy and I don't know how to have fun. I have three cousins who are aged 8, 14 and 16. Last Thanksgiving it was really awkward- I know I'm meant to be older so be in charge but I just don't know how to have fun with my cousins or kids/teenagers in general. We ended up playing monopoly with the adults and then eating.

How should I behave during family Thanksgivings and what activities can I do with my cousins that would be fun?
...

i want to be raped or have sex at 11

Posted Friday October 31 2014, 5:32 pm

i want to have sex or be raped but i am only 11 and a girl!!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

what to do? can't stop thinking! help!

Posted Friday October 31 2014, 2:06 am

I am 22 years old.I met this guy who is my best friends good friend. We both chatted on the phone and fell for each other.the thing is he is in Europe for further studies and we are one month into a
Our long distance relationship. Things were going on pretty well..we were talking last night and hr said hes scared about us as the future is uncertain.I told him that I got into this relationship primarily because he was confident about us. But later he said he's over thinking things and wants me to be in His life and if we really want each other we would make it work.I dunno what I should assume from this behavior of his.he used to confident about this a week back.do everyone in LDRs go through this? Im super worried!!

[ Answer Question | More Love Life Questions ]

Telling boyfriend you don't want to leave family?

Posted Friday October 31 2014, 1:45 am

I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for years, until his family moved to Alabama. I chose to stay behind to take care of my grandparents. They raised me, I feel I owe them. Now Nick's back and pushing me to choose him over family again.

How do I tell him that while I do love him, I would be unhappy living far away from my family?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

How to stop overthinking interacting with my crush

Posted Friday October 31 2014, 1:29 am

I'll be the first to admit, I am horrible talking to guys I'm interested. Its like I can't get out of my own head and over think every single interaction. It's terrible. But with this new guy I like, will call him *Eric,*I want to not think so much. He is in two of my classes, and I just recently started being interested because he did a presentation in my one of our class and I was oh wow your really cute. So here we are. We haven't spoken at all, he knows my name, because I had to do a presentation too. Um, but that's about it, we have no interaction at all. So, I really want to talk to him, but I don't even know what to say. Like I said, I over think everything, its huge fault of mine, I just really don't want to do that with Eric. Cause...

Having a hard time havingn sex

Posted Thursday October 30 2014, 11:17 pm

18/ male. After my girlfriend I dated for three years broke up with me, I've had troubles having sex with other girls. Like I want too but I can't get a boner. Basically it takes me a long time to get ready. Girls will get upset and think I dont find them attractive and that's not it, I just can't help it. It wasn't like that with my girlfriend I dated for three years but it is with everyone after her. I don't know know if it's a psychological thing or what but it's really frustrating! Please help

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

A critical request for help. A challenge for those who like to think like detectives

Posted Thursday October 30 2014, 2:36 pm

Greetings!

I have a challenge for you. A challenge for the minds of detectives.

I am now under home arrest for 10 months without trial because I went for a cup of coffee and police invented a false report. My trial is near and I have a challenge, a plea for help an innocent person.

If you just want to take the challenge without knowing the details then jump to the paragraph HENCEFORTH

WHAT HAPPENED

On December last year, I went for a cup of coffee to the coffee nearest to my parents house, 50 meters away, 11 AM. I arrived there, there was only one person present at the entrance of the coffee, a guy I had never seen before in my life, the inside was to...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Activism Questions ]

i had sex but after bleeding 2days only is that normal?

Posted Thursday October 30 2014, 2:58 am

bleeding after sex is it normal?.. or can that be a sign of being pregnanat

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Menstrual/Period Issues Questions ]

can a dike get pregnant?

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 11:01 pm

Can a dike get pregnant?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Pregnancy Questions ]

Im not a virgin but my boyfriend fingered me & blood came out, is that bad?

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 9:36 pm

Im not a virgin but when my boyfriend was fingering me & blood came out. My cherry has been poped already, & its not my period. He was going a little rough through. What is this blood than??

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

I am very confused!

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 8:35 pm

About a year ago, a guy and myself (a girl) were partners in a class for an entire year and we got along really well. He is a really good friend of one of my best friends and is genuinely a nice sweet guy. He is or was dating a girl who absolutely hates me. This hatred started last year and still lasts now. We are still partners in the same class and today when I walked over to the computer to help him, he blushed and was more awkward then usual and his friends started messing with him. I also make sure he does good in the class because I understand it well. In addition to this, two of my friends and one of his friends think that I like him and he feels the same. Today, he said that he does not have a girl friend and today the girl was real...

Depression and a relationship

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 1:25 pm

24/f
I have come to realize that I more than likely have depression. There are days where I just feel like there's a dark cloud over me. I will sleep for 12 hours and still feel exhausted and just be super negative and sad. Sometimes I will cry for a long time before bed for no reason and feel really hopeless even if I've had a good day. There seems to be no way to tell when it's coming or how long it will last. It doesn't appear to be caused by anything in my life- I have an amazing boyfriend of two years and am going to school for something I love. I did have a bad childhood (abusive family) but don't feel that's relevant anymore.

My boyfriend and I live together, and my "episodes" are becoming increasingly...

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 8:07 am

I have dated the same guy for over a year on and off. The last time we broke up was mainly because he came home from his brothers around 7 am completely drunk. Not only was he drunk around my kids he drove drunk to get home. Other problems was his only video games how often he was playing them as well as never doing family like things I'd go to the park alone with to the store alone with the kids. We don't have kids together he doesn't have any. We've been broke up going on 4 months we've both been on dates. He been begging for me to take him back that he's empty with out me and he loves me I give him a certain spark to me if he was sorry and has been empty with out me he would of stopped the drinking for one. He says he doesn't want to go ...

going back to the gym after months of lazyness

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 5:16 am

hi.i used to go to the gym 4/7 and do two hour workouts and was really dedicated but with summer i travelled and missed a lot and then i started school and had a lot of things on my mind and i got lazy and i havent been to the gym since August :/ i feel awful,like the biggest loser and i am really embarassed to go back there and show my face to my trainor,but i want to go back there,i know its stupid but im scared,i feel embarassed,what should i do? please give me an advice..thank you.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Fitness Questions ]

How to forget someone I love?

Posted Wednesday October 29 2014, 3:50 am

I have loved this guy for 6 years now. I dated him for the first 3 of those.
So things ended a long time ago. They ended on a good note, but with good reasons.
We said we'd be friends, but we very seldom communicate.
We have moved on since then, but we aren't over each other. We recently talked about it, why are we not together?
And its true that we aren't compatible, we drive each other crazy.

I know being apart is for the best, but it still hurts.
How do I stop missing him?

why do boys get treated diffirently then girls?

Posted Tuesday October 28 2014, 6:32 pm

1. The science club for boys in some town does robotics and engineering, girls science club in the town doesn't
2. In my school while boys do a wrestling unit us girls do a yoga unit
3. Dad's let their sons date whenever whoever but with girls,“you can't date anybody!!!!"
4. I've been in girls scouts, the only thing we really do is crafts and sell cookies, we hike once a year; my friend's brother is in boy scouts, they camp for weeks at a time, go places, etc
5. Their is no girl's football team
6. No world cup for women's soccer, and if their is it's not as popular and celebrated.
In other countries it's even worse. I'm gonna try and avoid violent ones:
1. In Arabiah women can't drive<...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

So there's a boy

Posted Tuesday October 28 2014, 4:56 pm

Gender:f age:15

I really like this boy. We used to talk like ALOT. But he's made other girl friends and talks to me less. We have been friends for a year. I want to ask him out but I dont know how. He's asked for my number, and he likes to make dirty jokes with me too. But I'm the only one he makes dirty jokes. I really don't know what he wants either. Once my friend was like" aw you guys dating? . You cute" he got really red and it was awkward cause I really like him. He got jealous when I was talking to this boy (the boy was my cousin and he didn't know) I caught him staring at me he really red and had snapped a pencil. But why would he distance himself if he likes me you know? But anyways, I just want to know ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

How to communicate with him

Posted Tuesday October 28 2014, 12:21 pm

21/f, 27/m

We've been dating for about 6 months but we don't see each other as often. I only see him once a week, there are four weeks within a month, so that means I've seen him at least 24 times (which is not a lot in my opinion).

I asked him last night if he feels like we've been improving and he told me that he's worried about my emotional well-being. I didn't understand at first but eventually he just told me that he's worried about my emotional well-being, that was the main thing he was worried about being with me.

I have depression and anxiety disorder. I didn't want to take medication for it, I tried going all natural (working out, doing things I feel like I can enjoy) to release the che...

Twitter

Posted Tuesday October 28 2014, 11:09 am

I like this guy, it's a stupid little schoolgirl crush, I just think he is the cutest thing so he tweeted something earlier today and I waited a little to favorite it so I didn't look crazy. When I did favorite, I kept scrolling to to favorite others and when I scrolled back up to his, my favorite wasn't there, so I favorite it again. My question is, did he get two notifications that I did that? Why did it even get unfavorited in the first place because I know I didn't go that? Help, please! I don't want him to think I'm a weirdo that I liked it, then didn't or whatever and liked it again because I know, for a fact, that I didn't unfavorite it.

Also, please don't tell me to just not worry that if he's cool, he'll understand....

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Computers Questions ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

i want to be raped or have sex at 11
can a dike get pregnant?
I am very confused!
Depression and a relationship
I have dated the same guy
How to forget someone I love?
So there's a boy
How to communicate with him
I like this guy, it's a s
Could it be possible
I am the "other woman" and I want to know if that's how it will always be.
So I like this guy but I don't know what this is
father passing blood when pooping
BISEXUAL- BICURIOUS PROBLEM?
Should I call off our friendship?

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker