Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

When a guy says he doesn't want anything serious?

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 4:53 pm

when a guy pursues you and tells you he doesn't want anything serious at the moment, how would you take that? I've known this amazing guy since 2007. He tells me that he really cares about me, holds my hands. spends time with me and shows affection. He acts like we're in a serious relationship? He's been there for me when I've went through things in my life. But he tells me he doesn't want anything serious. I can't imagine my life without him.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

He won't talk to me now.

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 2:50 pm

We're both 20, I'm female, he's male.

No judging or lectures please, believe me, I got chewed out by my friends afterwards.

My brother's girlfriend's younger brother is best friends with four friends that go to my college. So my brother comes up a lot to hang out with them and usually always invites me. I started getting close to one of the guys that live there so he invited me back the next night without my brother so I went with my best friend.

The next night when we went without my brother, we were all having a good time. One of the roommates was out at the bar, the other one was at the neighbor's and the other two were at home so there was maybe eight of us there. After a few hours, the room...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

Is it weird he bought me something?

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 2:18 pm

Hello, I'm a twenty year old female. I work at a grocery store with a bunch of people all different ages. There's this older guy at work that I like talking to. He's older, like I said, and married to another woman that works at the same store. The other weekend he went away to Disney with his family for his second cousin's wedding. He's a jokey guy, always picking on people and making jokes so he asked me the other day before I even knew he was actually going if I wanted anything from Disney. I was confused by his question and didn't put two and two together that he was probably going and that's why he asked so I just said yes. Well, he just got back the other day and he actually did get me something. I just don't know if that's weird or n...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

missing periods

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 2:02 pm

Hii. Am from India
I had un protected sex on 19 n had taken unwanted 72 within 38hrs but I didn't had my periods till now..as my period date was on 20 can you please help me

Possible pregnancy..

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 10:10 am

I am 25 and I Broke up with my boyfriend(27) 2 months ago but haven't completely severed the bedroom fun..the relationship ended because he is an alcoholic but Last night I wanted him to release inside of me, he normally pulls out. He did and then did it again 3 more times after that.. He is older than me and we have talked bout having kids. I know having a baby to save a relTionships is a piss poor way to start a family but I don't know if that's what he is thinking. What do i do?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

Where can I get best Financial trading courses?

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 8:31 am

I want to learn trading in Financial market.

[ Answer Question | More Personal Finance Questions ]

Is it normal to be related to royalty?

Posted Friday April 24 2015, 1:43 am

My paternal grandfather's great great grandparent (my great x4 grandparent) was a king, and my maternal grandmother's grandfather (my great x2 grandparent) was a king of another place. Is that normal or just a throwaway tidbit? My family is recognized by both ruling families today, but it's not like my siblings and I are any close to being in line for power or anything. I'm not sure how to feel about it. I know when you go back in time a lot of people are probably related to royalty but this wasn't too long ago and I don't get why my parents never told this to me til now. So what would you think if someone told you this about their ancestry? I'm not trying to put royals on a pedestal, but they're more likely to be written about than average...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Families Questions ]

Normal teenager or in need of treatment

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 10:38 pm

Hi! I'm a 15 year old girl and I'm having a bit of confusion. So, for about a year and a half I had pretty social anxiety. I couldn't make phone calls in public, or check out library books, and when I had to present in class is stutter through my words at top speed while my heart beat really fast and my whole body shook and I couldn't go up to kick the ball in gym without shaking. I never got treatment but I feel like I'm getting better to some extent. I'm still super uncomfortable checking things out, but I can do it now as long as I don't make too much eye contact or small talk. Now, I can stumble through presentations without stuttering. I still shake when I present in front of others, but the sensation doesn't last for as long afterward...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Mental health Questions ]

Why does everyone hate me?

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 10:33 pm

Long story short.A list. :
No one likes me
I have no friends
I'm an outcast
My dads gone I haven't seen him in 4 years :(
Everyone at school makes fun of me,they take my seat at lunch and tell me to sit some were else.
No one gets me
Everyone ignores me
Noons likes talking to me
I got stuck with the name 'Nadia'
I'm not normal
I'm not normal looking
I sound weird
Everyone makes fun of me
I have no one to rely on

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More School Questions ]

How to look pretty

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 10:11 pm

Lately, I've looked at other girls and realized I'm not as pretty as they are. I have thick frizzy long hair, it's kinda a dirty blonde, pale skin, and my face seems plain. My dad doesn't let me wear makeup (even though I'm almost 17) so I look ridiculously awful. Can anyone give me any fashion tips on how to look pretty naturally for my face and hair please? And please don't say Im beautiful just the way I am, because I want to change my look more than anything. And any tips for hair straightening? My mom won't let me use a relaxer, and it takes forever to straighten my hair, and I can't ever seem to do it right. I also have to do it myself because my mom claims going to the hair stylist is "a waist of money"

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Fashion and Styles Questions ]

Make a list of situations that put the various people at risk for STD's/HIV

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 6:09 pm

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Health Questions ]

My teacher knows i used a swear word

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 5:54 pm

Me and my friends were walking around the track for gym, and two of my friends were swearing. So I said I don't give a shit, and they smiled at me. One of my friends were talking about fucking a kangaroo? So when I was walking back I said niggar really quietly, because she was teasing me. She had been using that word for a long time now. She then shouted, oh you said the n word for black people. The teacher was now staring at me. I am really embarresed and wish that never happened. I am truly very sorry for my language in this post, but I really need help! Please don't say that I need new friends, because I don't okay. Please help me, what should I do?

Spirit Guide?

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 12:36 pm

I've been hearing a man's normal yet calm, peaceful and loving voice talking to me when I'm drifting in and out of naps. But I can't remember what he's said. I feel like the dreams I get are signs from him. Like I've always wanted to save people. Last night I had a dream where I saved this girl from suicide. I ask him for help like when I have a bad headache, I'll feel the pain drifting away from my head immediately. And the same with my sore throats. And especially when I'm insanely depressed, I'll just feel his presence behind me as I feel more optimistic. I've heard him with my "inner ear" tell me that his name is Alfredo. Is this my Spirit Guide, and if he is, how can I hear him with my "outer ear?"

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Spirituality Questions ]

Not tested on animals

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 10:24 am

Lip plumpers that work and aren't tested on animals?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Fashion and Styles Questions ]

How to Exercise My Muscles Without Making Them Any Bigger?

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 5:59 am

I don't know if this is even possible, but here's the deal. I'm a woman in my twenties and about four years ago, my sister advised me to start weight lifting as a way to help burn fat. I did so and was extremely surprised at how fast my muscles grew. They got so big that I stopped weight lifting because I became self conscious about how big my muscles were. Also, they made me look fatter.

Now, I'm Worried that if I don't work my muscles out some, they'll turn to jello. I don't want that to happen, but I also don't want them getting any bigger. Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep the muscle I have without making it any bigger?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Fitness Questions ]

Dream

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 3:17 am

Last night I had a dream where I was in a good relationship with a male nurse. We were in a hospital cuddling and enjoying each other's company. But, I couldn't see his face, hear his voice, or get a name. When I woke up, I was feeling very happy. I told my mother and she said it might be God's way of telling me that I will meet someone. I do believe it is possible. What does my dream mean?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More What does it mean? Questions ]

I need advice about this guy

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 1:53 am

So I met they guy through work we started takling and when we hang out we make out but where not in a relationship I want more but he doesn't but sometimes the things he says seems like he want more to, but if i get him in the shops he never gives me a hug its just a plain "hello, how are you" please help me

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

I feel insignificant

Posted Thursday April 23 2015, 12:39 am

Writing this was actually harder than I thought. My fingers feel almost too heavy just like my entire body. I just... I guess I feel lifeless. Nothing has been mattering to me lately - grades, social life, hygyene, health... nothing. But other times I feel like I'm on top of the world. I'm tired of these moodswings, I just want them to go away. I want everything to go away - so much violence, so much hurt, so much stress, so much failure. I feel like crying right now but I wont. My roommate is sitting right in front of me and I don't want to explain why I'm crying. She's on a completely different level. On a "high of sugar" apparently. I envy her and her happy-go-lucky attitude. Nothing seems to weigh her down. But I'm not like th...

Is she interested or she's about to break up with the boyfriend

Posted Wednesday April 22 2015, 7:57 pm

I work with this lady in the restaurant all indication that she's single the positive sign that she's attracted is there whenever I talk to her a.k.a boyfriend never comes up but it seems something is holding me back I hear she's gotta boyfriend if you do that is the last thing that I would ever wanna get in the middle I've been in the restaurant for almost 5 years not ones or ever that I have ever dated or hangout so she knows I am real I've learn ."patient .challege. Self control" is a must question is should i ask her out or just let it be I know I am gonna ask her out but the fear of I have a boyfriend just seems to get in the way

Tampons: do you pull the plastic out?

Posted Wednesday April 22 2015, 4:19 pm

OK...so when you put the tampon in and push it in...do you pull the plastic out and leave the cotton stuff in? This is my first time using a tampon and I was just nervous. Got any stuff that might help?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Menstrual/Period Issues Questions ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

He won't talk to me now.
Is it weird he bought me something?
missing periods
Possible pregnancy..
Is it normal to be related to royalty?
Normal teenager or in need of treatment
Why does everyone hate me?
How to look pretty
My teacher knows i used a swear word
Spirit Guide?
Not tested on animals
Last night I had a dream
I need advice about this guy
I feel insignificant
Tampons: do you pull the plastic out?
Alternative certification for teachers

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker