Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

making out

Posted Friday October 24 2014, 3:23 pm

fun things to do while making out with ur girlfreind

[ Answer Question | More Love Life Questions ]

if you bleed while rubbing down there what does it mean?

Posted Friday October 24 2014, 12:35 pm

For us to lose virginity through fingering does our finger has to go really deep
is it possible that you bleed while rubbing your pussy? And if you do bleed while rubbing what does that mean?please tell I'm really worried

[ Answer Question | More Virginity Questions ]

brown vaginal fluid in middle of nowhere

Posted Friday October 24 2014, 9:32 am

last month my periods were 12 days late..they came on 8th of october. and lastd for 7 days. just as my normal period does. after that on 16th or 17th i gave my bf a blowjob, there were sperms on my hand which i wiped off.. and then we were sitting for about an half and hour in the ac.. and we didnt do anything.. after that i went to the washroom, washed my hands first with a water then a handwash and then wiped my hands off with tissue paper. after that i peed and cleaned my vagina with tissue paper. i got home and washed my hands thrice and after that didnt touch my vagina..my periods are irregular.but they never come before the date. today on 23rd of october i experienced a brown discharge.. i have fever with neck pain and headache. what ...

[ Answer Question | More Pregnancy Questions ]

What are we??

Posted Friday October 24 2014, 6:00 am

So I've been talking to this guy for over a month now and he's sending me mixed signals. He keeps asking me to send him "pics" and I tell him that I don't send them to anyone else I'm in a relationship with them. But we flirt and everything. I just can't figure out if we have a thing going or if he's just a normal guy being a friend.

how much cum do you need to get pregnant?

Posted Friday October 24 2014, 2:42 am

how much cum do you need to get pg

Grandpa Dying

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 11:55 pm

My Grandpa and I have never had a relationship. I don't dislike him or anything but we've just never bonded or had anything to talk about. Recently I found out he has stage 4 lung cancer. My mother has been guilt tripping me about how I haven't called him (he lives in Georgia and I am in California). I do not want to make him feel weird or awkward or anything because we have never spoke on the phone. We haven't spoke in years actually. Am I wrong for not calling? I feel it is a bit of a selfish act but at the same time don't want him to realize I am calling just because he is dying. This sounds so awful. Words of advice please.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Families Questions ]

dont know how to get my boyfriend back?

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 10:44 pm

First of all before I start, I want to go ahead and give some background information . My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months and we never fought, and my boyfriend's aunt Hates my boyfriend's side of the family. Okay .

My boyfriend and I love well loved I guess each other very much and have been dating for four months and on our four month anniversary, he texted me saying his aunt said to him that I was saying crap about my boyfriend's family like I hated them all. And my boyfriend dumped me. I got really upset and emotional he thought I did all of that, then I called up his mom and said that to clear the air, I didn't say anything bad, and she believed me. And he got really mad I went to his aunt's son party, n...

How

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 10:31 pm

Alright so I've liked on of my friends for about a month and he's been going for his bestfriend in the group and she's a really easy girl.. Like fuck anyone kind of easy. And me and my friend stopped being friends because me and her stopped getting along because I didn't like how she treated everyone and he brought her everywhere with her even to my moms birthday... What I'm asking is.. How do I get him to like me again instead of her

[ Answer Question | More Friendship Questions ]

does semen die on contact with water

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 10:02 pm

does semen die on contact with water

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Injuries Questions ]

long distance!

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 2:43 pm

I've been dating this mutual friend of mine for about a month now.I Knew him through my best friend.I had met him a couple of times and then started talking over the phone and now he's in Europe doing his post graduation. Its been a long distance relationship.Im new to this and I don't know how to go about a few things and what to understand when he says a few things.
He says he really likes me and says "always be mine".
He talks about having kids and getting married and tells me that I'm the one.
Every time we talk he tells me he misses me really badly! I can't stop but think " is he unsure about this " cause he keeps telling me he misses me. We talk dirty stuff over the phone. We are 22 years old. ...

Help on breakup ASAP!!!!!!

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 2:27 pm

Ok so i met this girl at the airport and asked for her phone number and after that we kept on msging for months... I recently moved to boarding school and the same week i moved she said she loved me and we started this long distance relationship.. But a few days before she told me i got a blow job from another girl and i hid this from her till now... I felt really guilty not telling her and today i told her .. She says i lie too much and that she doesn't want to talk to me, but i really wont be able to get over her cause shes better than perfect! Id literally so anything for her and to find a way to make her forgive me.. This is all my fault i know but i just love her so much and i actually thought about suicide because without her in nothi...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 11:31 am

Looking for a contemporary book on sex

Posted Thursday October 23 2014, 11:10 am

Hi all, I'm looking for a book on sexual pleasure/technique that is very aware/sensitive to issues of consent, age, and gender. I was in a relationship for a very long time and feel sort of...out of the loop? Thanks for any help!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

I'm so lazy and unfocused.

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 8:47 pm

My entire life, I've been lazy. I'm not stupid, but unmotivated. There were times when I was focused and driven-- but, it was for a mere, temporary moment. I was never consistently passionate. EVER. I've done all activities when I was younger -- martial arts, ballet, and piano. Yet, I disliked them. I had played piano for nearly 8 years, but I wasn't good. Because I hated it. No one pushed me. Grade school to middle school, I've earned average grades-- with a couple C's there. High School, I took challenging courses freshman year, received 2 final average D's. Sophomore year, I took two honors and rest regulars -- hence, I received mostly A's. This year, I stacked up my schedule. Currently, I have 3 C's (the marking period didn't end yet). ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

I'm not sure if I have a strong chance of being pregnant

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 8:27 pm

So I'm on the pill, but I have missed quite a few days, I started my period the 10th an got off the 16th, I had unprotected sex the 18th, an after a day or so I was bleeding slightly.
I looked on an ovulating calendar an it said the 18th I was fertile. Is any of the slight bleeding or anything a strong sign of me actually being pregnant, or is there a higher chance then the normal risk?
Please help

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Pregnancy Questions ]

child custody questions

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 3:51 pm

State Pennsylvania

My friend had gotten primary custody of his daughter due to his wife ( they are in the process of divorce ) was on drugs , cheating , ran out of the court house before they even got in front of a judge. She filed for modification some time later and he still has primary custody but she was awarded every other weekend visitation. She does not work lives off a boyfriend. He works full time 3rd shift he is living with a sister who helps him with his daughter while he works in return he helps with bills and house work. She has child abuse allegations against her because the child told her teacher her mom abuses her the teacher had to report it. Cys says case will remain open for a year but they don't see any ab...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Families Questions ]

Yeast Infection Cure

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 11:49 am

I hate to say it, but I have a yeast infection. I'm not humiliated about it, as many women get at least one in their lifetime. Anyhow, obvious I don't like that I have one but I need to know how to get rid of one.

I've seen many things on the internet but I've come here in the hopes someone will be able to offer me personal experience? Either way, any advice helps. Thanks on advance!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Health Questions ]

What I got for my boyfriend's birthday--Is it good enough?

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 11:27 am

He's 27/m

We've been together for only 6 months.

A couple of months ago, we went to the bookstore and he told me that he has always wanted to read The Enders Game, since he has heard good things about the series. So, I bought him that book--he read it, and liked it. He then said that he wanted to read the second book afterward.

I went to the bookstore yesterday, and decided to buy him the rest of the series for his birthday. I also got him another book (as a joke) and then I also got him a sweater. My sister thinks it's enough but I wasn't sure if my gift would be good enough. She thought two books and the sweater is enough and that four was a bit excessive. I wanted to get him something else, bu...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Gift Giving Questions ]

online dating

Posted Wednesday October 22 2014, 12:32 am

What is your opinion with online dating ? Do you think you can start talking to someone online and just feel inside you that this is it. You have so many of the same interest feelings and views especially with family and parenting life. You have been threw a lot of the same things and know those are things you don't want to go threw again.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

Big virgin tease ! (female)

Posted Tuesday October 21 2014, 11:17 pm

So my boufriend & I have been dating for about two weeks but known eachother for about 5 months . He and I are both virgins but we love to mess with eachother ex. I'll rub mu butt on him while we are cuddling or brush against his private kinda slowly on purpose and he'll rub mu body & get to this spot that I just bite my lip at when he touches but anyway we made a promise to wait until we both graduate h.s for sex but until then I still want to have fun . Like what are some intimate games that don't require too much money. I want the games to get to the point when he is almost aroused & he's begging for me. (We don't have oral or anal)

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Grandpa Dying
does semen die on contact with water
Help on breakup ASAP!!!!!!
I'm so lazy and unfocused.
child custody questions
Yeast Infection Cure
online dating
Big virgin tease ! (female)
paper mache and chinchilla DIY chinchilla toys??
Plexiglass
What do you leave at the grave of a child when you visit?
22 year old need to grow up
More Suicide Methods
Regarding a message between my boyfriend and one of his friends
Likes me or is he just using me
how much to feed a puppy
My father is cheating.. I am the only one who knows
Making crucial life choices. Need help.

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker