Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

Possibility or not??

Posted Saturday January 31 2015, 2:35 am

Started Trigestrel on the 16th jan and hav been using it for 15 days since then,i then had unprotected sex on the 30 jan (day 15) but then when i came home i took the nerlevo morning after pill and that was 3 hours after i had sex...i dont think il get pregnant because i waited 15 days for the trigestrel pill to kick into my system and i used the morning after pill (i weigh 45kg) but could there still be a possibility?

[ Answer Question | More Birth Control Pills Questions ]

Is it hopeless or is it fixable?

Posted Friday January 30 2015, 10:32 pm

To make a long story very short, I was in a relationship with this guy and we broke up about a month ago. The breakup was bad, because he broke up with me for another girl that he unintentionally got pregnant. He apologized later and I have since forgiven him. We started to become friends again, and it was good. A week or two goes by and he starts talking to me about liking this other girl. That would be fine in most circumstances, but he also said he still had feelings for me. That confused me for a while, but then I figured out how much of a liar he was in the relationship. The next week I told him that I still loved him and how I felt about his lying behavior. I told him because I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head and it was drivi...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Friendship Questions ]

What could this dream mean?

Posted Friday January 30 2015, 6:28 pm

Last night, I had a dream that I was walking at school, and some random guy kissed me. I can't exactly remember what he looked like or what his name was, but I didn't recognize him at all. What could this mean? Ever since I had that dream, I've been dying to know who it is. The dream felt so real, and he was a really sweet guy.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

I want to know of more gods like Cernunnos?

Posted Friday January 30 2015, 4:43 pm

Like in the pagan religions of Wicca, Druidism, etc. Like name at least three gods like Cernunnos, or at least fatherly-like like Him, and describe them and tell facts about them, please? Thank you!

(Now I said gods, not goddesses. Personally, I feel more connected with gods than the goddesses.)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Spirituality Questions ]

Why would someone be friends with you if you raped them?

Posted Friday January 30 2015, 3:13 pm

My friend told me how I raped him months ago. We were both drunk and the incident occurred. But it's been 5 months and he tells me this. He still calls me over to help move in and set up the house. He asks for advice and assistance from. Even now when he's sick with the flu he asks me to take care of him. I have contemplated going to the police and turning myself. It's been two days and I'm thinking Monday , but he has no desire to take any recourse or make a case. I feel that he's just being nice and I tell him to stop it, that it was my fault . But for some reason it's like he doesn't care.....why??

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Friendship Questions ]

financial: How to get money out of the stock market? (Without arguing with her?)

Posted Friday January 30 2015, 12:49 pm

My wife and I have been married for 47 years. Admittedly shew has made some good financial decisions over the years but now I am concerned about something very serious. We have approximately 95,000.00 in nth stock amrket. ait goes up and down, most.y down lately. I want it all sold and the money put into the bank where it never goes down. She refuses and I hate confrontation. She will simply not talk about it. I asked her one question that I thought would seal the sell it all deal. "Is there more of a chance of it getting to 100,000 or going to 80,000.00"? we've all seen the crashes and we're to old to go through another one. What do you suggest?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Personal Finance Questions ]

Tumblr theme infinite scroll enabling?

Posted Friday January 30 2015, 2:13 am

I can't for the life of me figure out what to add or remove in my tumblr html code to enable the infinite scroll for my posts...I am not good with coding, I did change quite a few things but it is minor. I added the script that allows me to tick the infinite scroll button but even though I did switch it to on, it still won't scroll infinitely.

I tried the codysherman code insert in my description in my theme setting but that didn't do anything...

I don't understand the pagination code and how to wrap it with a If Not Infinite Scroll block..type code..so can someone help me out? Or fix it for me? I'll include the pastebin link below

http://pastebin.com/icTtnjQW

If it help...

[ Answer Question | More Internet & Web Design Questions ]

Emergency

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 10:00 pm

I'm pregnant and 14 weeks gone. Where in michigan can I do an abortion for a cheap price. Thank you

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Abortion Questions ]

hickeys

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 8:20 pm

How long do hickeys normally last?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

Boyfriend being mean

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 7:40 pm

23/f
I feel like everyone who is going to read this is going to think im stupid. I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 years now. I live in new england so we just had this huge snow storm. I was just at his house on sunday and i havent been there because he was working in the snow. I finally saw him today (thursday) and i went over to his house. I have a key to his place and i walked right in i noticed that there are two picture frames of us by his tv. I noticed they were gone, so i was upset. I noticed that there are pictures on his fridge and the one of us was taken down. I got upset and couldnt wait for him to get home and i texted him why did you take my pictures down? He responded with "i cleaned the tv stand lol" ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

I don't know if my crush is lying about him liking me

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 6:35 pm

My friend found out I like him and started avoiding me. I told him I understand it is awkward but I still want to be friends. He replied that he 'kinda likes me but rather not do anything about it' and I really matter to him but I have a feeling he is lying so that it does not break my heart. Because I feel he is still kind of avoiding me. Is it wise to tell him I do not think he is being honest? Because it hurts me to think someone is lying to me. It has been a week since I messaged him about it and I do not know if it is too late to ask. Both of us are in high school.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

IM VERY CONFUSED

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 6:29 pm

SO UM my best friend (guy) whom I like is confusing. In math we sit next to each other. And he held my hand and said "is this friends?" But then my friend Julia was like aww and I responded to him and said SURE (I felt really stupid after that)he held his hand there for a good ten seconds before moving it. He's also very "touchy. There's moments when he could make "moves" but he never does. My question is, does he like me? And if you believe so, me , being a girl, how to approach him?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

im in a bad situration - abuse - suicide thoughts -please read and give adv

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 4:20 pm

Feeling like my mum doesn't give a damb. I am in agony because of the emotions I have that are because of being hurt by my stepdad physically and emotionally. The pain is geytwto the stage that I won't be able to go to school and will end up back in the shit hole called hospital. It is getting worse every time he's near me and my family. I just can tell if he's near them weather asleep. One minuite I am having a brilliant dream then I wale up in agony and hear del downstairs. I cannot cope much longer and need to get away so that I don't go to hospital for months on end again. I know my family needs him to see them but they know full well I despice what he has done to me for all my life he's sadly been in. I want to leave this world half th...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Abusive Relationships Questions ]

College and friendship

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 3:20 pm

My best friend of 14yrs attends the same college as me. Neither of us like it here and we wanted to transfer but decided not to. However, we visited another state with another college that we fell in love with and we both sent in applications and decided that we wanted to go there instead. A very hasty decision but something we really wanted. However, her parents have now decided against her going and mine have not. If I get into this college and leave her behind I fear that It will ruin our friendship , but I really love the new school I applied to and I want to go there very badly. What should I do.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Friendship Questions ]

massage = cheating?

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 1:46 pm

I enjoy going to massage parlors. Sometimes I get a 'happy ending' and sometimes I don't. Would this be considered cheating?

Adderall fears

Posted Thursday January 29 2015, 1:19 pm

For the past two years I've been on 30mg of Adderall XR a day and it's made a lot of positive changes in my life. For some reason I'm starting to feel bad about being dependent on this substance. It's an addictive drug and I'm paranoid that it will harm my long-term health. I know I will have to be off of it eventually, so should I try to get off of it sooner than later? My concern is that the longer I stay on it, the more my whole life will depend on it. I'm scared that when I go off it my life will completely collapse and and it will force me to reset everything, including my personality.The medicine has helped me to be more in touch with my surroundings, which has given me life-changing social confidence. Since beginning adderall, I've b...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) | More Health Questions ]

Boyfriend ignoring me but I act like I dont notice

Posted Wednesday January 28 2015, 9:14 pm

Good morning and good afternoon advicenators. I am an 20 years old girl with a boyfriend who is 23. We have been together for the past 2 years. Here is my situation: Tuesday of last week, my boyfriend texted me in the morning but I did not answer his text. Later in the afternoon he called me but I did not pick up. All this was because I was frustrated with school and I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. Of course he got upset and felt as if I was ignoring him but I was not. I was planning to call him later before I went to bed. I had no intention on making him feel bad about it but when he confronted me with it I apologized and he forgave me. since then, our relationship has been off-balance. He has been ignoring me but I act as if I do...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) | More Love Life Questions ]

I think I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do

Posted Wednesday January 28 2015, 6:14 pm

I am a 16 year old girl. My boyfriend is 15. We have not had sexual intercourse but we do engage in oral and sex play from time to time. Two weeks ago we were doing what many hormonal teen couples do and he ejaculated outside ( he never went in) and some semen accidentally got on my vulva. We stopped immediately and I cleaned up as best as I could. I've searched all over the internet but I can't seem to find an answer. I understand that there's a low chance but I can't seem to get the possibility out of my head. My boyfriend is also very worried and is providing support and reassurance. My period is extremely irregular (I once spent 6 months without menstration) so I can't just wait to see if I missed it. I haven't taken any taken any pregn...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Pregnancy Questions ]

Scared to Wear My Glasses

Posted Wednesday January 28 2015, 5:33 pm

I got glasses today and I'm kinda scared to wear them. Not because of how I look (because I look fabulous) but because normally I see pretty well. I can see when we take note (even if I sit kinda far in the back. But something's that are REALLY small I can't see. In my opinion I don't think glasses are super necessary. And I don't want people to be like "you don't need glasses" "your faking it" "you see better than I do" because it's honestly not even to the point where I can't see what's in front of me like most of my friends. What should I do?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

getting isolated from relatives because of wealth

Posted Wednesday January 28 2015, 4:34 pm

My grandpa's wealth has distributed among my 2uncles n my mom didn't take any pi of it..but my uncles and their wives don't look after my grandma..so my mom brought her to our home..they even fraud her conspiring withthehouse builder...so our relationship with them was fading away day by day...but recently a few days back my elder uncle passed away n my grandma couldn't bear the shock n she was in ventilation nursing home..my other uncle n his wife n cousins didn't even go to see her ther..n they don't even call her n keep in touch...she doesn't complaint for this to us but we can realize her pain..so I tried to tell my cousins to call her or talk to her..but they insulted me in return n isolated me..they spread rumor about my mom n grandm...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Families Questions ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Is it hopeless or is it fixable?
What could this dream mean?
Emergency
How long do hickeys norma
Boyfriend being mean
IM VERY CONFUSED
College and friendship
massage = cheating?
Adderall fears
Scared to Wear My Glasses
Is child development enjoyable?
My ex boyfriend text me

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker