Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

Do I call this rape

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 11:56 am

I hate putting this under love life. But I wasn't sure what else to do.

I've been struggling with this thing since March. I am a 19 year old female, college student. This spring I went on spring break with friends in Florida. We went to a club with fake IDs and, yes, I'm a college student, I got pretty drunk. I've only blacked out three times in my entire life and I've been drinking since 16 and I'm almost twenty. The last night of spring break, in that club, I blacked out. Kind of. I can remember bits and pieces. I remember meeting a guy and dancing with him and that I thought he was cute. At some point I left with him. Which is completely unlike me. My friends were freaking out and so scared, they called me hundred times. ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

so i was meditating...

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 10:48 am

I'm 11 year old female.

So i heard meditating relieves stress so i decided to try. So i put on some meditating music and started meditating for 6 minutes, because i didn't have much time. So i felt a weird feeling in between my eyebrows and above my collar bone, and once i stopped, it stopped feeling so weird. After i walked to the door feeling elated and idk diffirent. Also while i was meditating i was seeing colors everywhere in my mind, my eyes were closed. Also i feel like i was floating. So can someone explain what happened?

[ Answer Question | More Spirituality Questions ]

what ever i wrote in the box read!!!!!!

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 6:59 am

Ok im 13 i feel the same way you do but do you think it is really worth it?honestly your parents wanted you thays why they had you...you could get out more often or write your thoughts down or tell someone that you could TRUST about what you are feeling!! You and other people think (and me dont get me wrong im with ya!) That suicide is the only way out its really not just hang in there....

[ Answer Question | More Mental health Questions ]

Really important!!

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 4:44 am

So ok I'm a15 year old girl who is willing to do anything to lose weight and I'm just like 5 pounds over weight but I'm tall 5'6 1/2 so anyways my question is does throwing up like pukeing helps you lose weight because i know how to puke you know you put ur finger in your moth and yea so does it?!? And another question is my mom says that running is bad and it does not help you lose weight so I just want to know does it or no??!? Thanks btw Xo.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Fitness Questions ]

Moving Facebook Pictures into Mobile Uploads Album

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 2:54 am

I uploaded pictures along with a status on Facebook, which was automatically in the Mobile Uploads album since I uploaded the pictures from my phone. However, I then moved the pictures to another album, and the pictures got removed from the posts on my timeline. Is there any way to have the pictures show up on my post again? I tried moving it back to the original Mobile Uploads album, but I wasn't successful. I googled it, and it said that you can't move photos into the Mobile Uploads album. Does anyone know if there's anything else I can do?

Thank you.

[ Answer Question | More Internet & Web Design Questions ]

genral life help

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 1:10 am

To me realisation is key, for instance once you realise if something is good or bad for you, you can make the decision on how to change it. Never take your self to seriously and my person big one - dont live in the past - the mind is a powerful thing, I believe, if you have the mindset, be positive you can do, achieve anything.

So they are a few that I've learnt while growing up, however, I want to know more, I don't quite no what to call them, but what things have got you through your life?

What do you tell your self when your at your lowest? Or just need that little push?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

yes he like me or no!?

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 12:40 am

I asked him you ever like me?
and he said e said duh! yea.?
U never talked to me like serious i thought u werent really.? he said that too does he like me
I don't know his deal thanks guys

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Friendship Questions ]

advice-mother and i, are not talking!

Posted Tuesday June 30 2015, 12:34 am

Basics- 20, live alone. Always been a rocky relationship. We were on good terms untill...

So, at the beginning of the month me and my mother had a argument. It started of the fact that I need her birth certificate for a passport.stupid, I know.

The argument of course escalated, as they do, she said I was selfish, and never spoke to them or see them unless I wanted something.

Then I went on to say, I know I'm selfish, but least I know where I stand, you never make effort to see me first, its always me to.

Then I said it.. What shouldn't have.. 'who organized my brothers birthday, me! When was the last time you went out with any of your children?'
Now she wont speak to me! It...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Families Questions ]

std

Posted Monday June 29 2015, 5:00 pm

If a girl has oral sex in her ass hole then go in to the pussy at the same time what std can she get

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

Why do people lie so much?

Posted Monday June 29 2015, 12:22 pm

Why does everybody lie soooooo much?! For some unknown reason, people lie to me, especially! Certain people keep thinking that I'm not smart enough to notice a lie when I hear it. For example, my ex-boyfriend told me that my best friend black mailed him so that he can stop liking me and that story seemed so outrageous, it was hard to believe. So I told my best friend about it and she told me that he's lying. So I confronted him about it and he said "Stop fucking jumping to conclusions." Now he's saying that he loves me when I know that he doesn't because how can you be able to lie so easily to the person you love, romantically that is. Why is it like people make it a habit to lie or destroy some bodies friendship just to get what ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

why is my cum a transparent white

Posted Monday June 29 2015, 2:46 am

I am a 13 year old who whacks off once every week. My record for going longest without masterbating was about a month. The question is how come every time I whack off my cum is a transparent white? U try different techniques but I always get the same orgasm and I never feel the cum rising up to my head
Am I still cumming pre cum?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

Too old?

Posted Monday June 29 2015, 2:31 am

Hi there.
I have a crazy problem.
I'm nearly 17, a girl haha and the guy whom I'm going to be dating soon is 31.
Is that too old?
He doesn't have kids and isn't a freak like that, I've known him for a very longn time and we've always had a connection.
Would that make people uneasy?
What should I do??
Coz me and him definitely have a future :)

Anyways,
Thankyou
From:
Ella xoxo

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

How do I know of this married man wants to have an affair with me?

Posted Monday June 29 2015, 1:16 am

So here it goes! There is this married man that comes into my office frequently. When he comes in he smiles at me and sits down and talks to me. We sometimes talk for long periods of time about our life, kids, spouses and his job or my job. We have discussed his income and mine and how he feels about his boss and even my boss. When I call and ask him to do something he is on it. I have never had to wait for him to get back with me. He even has gone in on a Saturday to complete his task for me When ever I call him and I ask how his day is he always says better now or trys to fit in a comment about me being cute or sexy. I pretty much the other day hinted to him the other day about having some fun and messing around and played it off ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

Back handspring?

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 9:38 pm

Hi again! Just in case I don't make it into gymnastics camp, I want to learn a back handspring. Please don't tell me I can't do it without a coach because I already learned front handspring just fine by myself. Also my friend just completely on her own, just winged it one day and didn't break her neck. She's brave. Anyway, I want tips. I'm so afraid. I have no spotter. Just me and the soft grass.

[ Answer Question | More Sports Questions ]

I'm not sure what's happening

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 8:18 pm

So a couple days ago I posted something on my Instagram about how I'm so happy gay marriage is legal, now some girl dmed me and said i should take it down because it is sort of rude, why shouldn't ppl be able to marry who they want? And not everyone believes in god, etc. And I'm confused af because my post is pro-gay marriage, and i didn't even mention god in it. But she insists it's totally against it. I'm not sure if she is trolling or what, but now she isn't even using grammer to the point i have no idea what she is writing, so can someone explain this to me?

I'll read you my post: #love beat #bigotry finally...it's 2015 and i still can't find a valid reason against gay marriage #lovewins and even changed my profile pic to the rainbow.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Friendship Questions ]

Ok guys.

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 8:06 pm

Hey I'm still single so that's why I picked the name and I'm also 19 years old and white and a girl.
I really want a boyfriend but nobody has wanted to date me.
I would prefer a white male and I rally don't care what age he is as long as they care about me and who I am.

Hey guys

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 7:59 pm

Hey you guys thanks so much for giving me such great advice.
I'm letting you know I talked to my mom and the guy friend and he said that he will not do it again and I said if he ever tried anything I would call the police tell my mom and also his wife.

As for the therapist turns out e wanted to share the pictures of his newborn baby girl.

[ Answer Question | More Random Weirdos Questions ]

I want to have a baby. My boyfriend says he plans to never have kids.

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 7:56 pm

I am a 24 year old woman, who has decided that she wants a baby within the next 2 or 3 years. Currently I am not in the financial position to have one in the nearer future.

Considering that I will be graduating within a few months, I think that 2 or 3 years is realistic (do not dissuade me). We should both be working, starting our careers, and living together by then.

The problem is that my 26 year-old boyfriend of four years says that he does not plan on ever having kids. Yet, he constantly talks about wanting a future with me, and I cannot see myself without him. If I left him I think it would absolutely wreck the both of us.

The funny thing is that he constantly jokes about me getting pregna...

Watch or Skateboard

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 7:22 pm

My brothers birthday is coming up and he either wants a watch or a skateboard. Which should i get him (i can only afford one).

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Gift Giving Questions ]

advice! no connection or sexual attraction to men!

Posted Sunday June 28 2015, 8:12 am

I'm 20, female, straight. i cant connect with the opposite sex! I'm at that age where i want to find my life long partner, settle down and have kids with in the future, however, i just don't connect with any male in that way, i just don't find any sexual attraction, even if i really want there to be. Is there something wrong with me? As a child i always had low self esteem, plus I'm not exactly the prettiest girl,any male i have like would always be after my best friend of the time.. I've grown sort of use to this now, as its a joke how many times it has happened. I also had undiagnosed ptsd, i don't know, but could it be anxiety? Or maybe I'm just not meant to find someone. I just need advice, or if anyone could just help me see from a different angle that would be great!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Mental health Questions ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Do I call this rape
Really important!!
genral life help
yes he like me or no!?
advice-mother and i, are not talking!
Why do people lie so much?
Hi there. I have a craz
I'm not sure what's happening
Hey I'm still single so t
Watch or Skateboard
My best friend is in an abusive relationship
Help! No business for my business!
i have to pick either a turtle or a guinea pig?
how to be immortal?
There s no serious thing for him
Stop copying me!!
Entering Middle School

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker