Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

How to tell him your not ready for sex

Posted Friday April 18 2014, 4:36 am

My boyfriend is trying to give hints that he wants to take the relationship further, he's asking me how far I would go and what I would do, asking me to send him dirty pictures and if I would have sex. I'm 14 years old! I'm not ready, I'm not comftable with my body and I'm not comftable thinking about it. I want to tell him somehow that I'm not ready to go that far yet but I'm not sure how to tell him, he said he would never force me which I hope he won't...
Anyone got any advice on how I can tell him without it breaking us apart?
Also he wants me to send him a picture of me, a dirty one... I really don't want to, how can I tell him I don't want to do this aswell?
Thankyou x

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) | More Love Life Questions ]

What is a neutral undertone?

Posted Friday April 18 2014, 2:14 am

I have read that a neutral undertone show no signs of either pink or yellow tones. I'm a cool-neutral and I have pink to my skin but most foundations are either too pink or yellow. My veins are blue and purple. Some say that neutral undertones = olive. Which confuses me because I cannot tan as I am quite pale.

So what is a neutral undertone?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More What does it mean? Questions ]

I have been cheated by someone who promised to sponsor me!

Posted Friday April 18 2014, 12:21 am

I have paid a sponsorer to sponsor me 14000$ but no w he doesnt pick the call nor call us.Every penny we gave him was hard earned money this man have cheated us what shall we do with this person if I am from NSW.

I dont have his address just bank details and phone numbers.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

how to lose weight fast for women

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 9:31 pm

Hi ladies! What ways have you found to lose weight as quickly as possible without causing yourself any harm? I could really use your help. :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Fitness Questions ]

Love actually?

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 8:47 pm

I had been staying with wife for almost a year. Then suddenly she leaves house and has been really abusive verbally ever since. She has filed a divorce case against me. But, I cannot stop liking her. I tried to convey my liking to her in many ways, but nothing seems to work. Can you please advice what to do next/ how to get over it?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Abusive Relationships Questions ]

avatar the last airbender full episodes

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 8:17 pm

Where can I watch the whole episode online without watching them in little pieces like they are on youtube? I love this show so much! Thank you!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Theater Questions ]

Italian last names

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 7:11 pm

How can you tell if a name is Italian?

Last minute travel deals

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 4:46 pm

Is there one site that shows only last minute specials you can use to travel? I don't want to have to go to a bunch of sites and try many dates just to find things. Maybe that is why they make it so hard, so you will pay full price anyway? LOL!

[ Answer Question | More Personal Finance Questions ]

I bite the inside of my mouth!?

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 4:36 pm

I can't control it, when I'm bored I do it, when I'm busy I do It but mainly when I'm stressed. I've tried everything to help me stop, I tried chewing gum all the time and I tried wearing a retainer but nothing helps!
The inside of my mouth is horrible it's all swollen and chewed and it's always sore, I can't help myself I guess it feels nice on my teeth or something I just want to break this habit, I've been trying for ages.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Health Questions ]

why are some people so into their appearances?

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 3:56 pm

Im 16/f and I do not get the whole fascination with dressing up, lots of makeup, dying hair etc. Like all the girls at my school are starting to wear these pretty dresses and doing their hair and they all look so beautiful..but its like i dont give a shit about any of that. Ive always been decent looking without doing a whole lot so i never really got into fashion or lots of makeup..I would like to tbh. Today i tried doing a smokey eye, and it kinda looked like shit lol. And i also tried looking up skirts and dresses that i could buy and they were all ugly and expensive. And all that stuff seems like a lot of work to keep up looking really nice everyday. I just dont get it, why is it so important? To feel good about yourself, sure but why e...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Fashion and Styles Questions ]

How to make a cute scrapbook for boyfriend

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 3:16 pm

18/f

My bf bought me tickets to see my fave band and the gig is soon. So I thought I'd make a scrapbook and give it to him after the gig as a thankyou present.
I like the idea of having solid photographs rather than all our memories stored on digital cameras/phones etc.
We've been together 6 mnths and I bought a photo album. But what else aside from photos shall I put in there to make it look cute?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

is it ok to masturbate while on your period?

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 1:46 pm

I just cant stand it, I really want to masturbate, but I'm on my period right now. Is it still ok to?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

popping sounds in left ear

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 11:57 am

I was at the beach and the waves hit my left ear really hard. I've been experiencing "popping" sounds in my left ear since then. What does this mean? I am not experiencing any pain but I'd really like to get rid of the sounds I keep hearing. I don't think I have tinnitus but maybe my eardrum has been damaged? I'm not sure. Do you think this can be fixed and without surgery?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Injuries Questions ]

is there something better than the clit?

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 7:38 am

When I masturbate, I only use my clit, because its the only way I know of. Is there something better than just the clit?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

Is he trying to ask me for sex?

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 4:21 am

So, I'm 14 and this boy has already admitted he likes me and I have done the same. We arnt in a relationship but we both think it's likely to happen, we get along really well and we always talk. Over the last few days I feel like he's been dropping hints, the other day he was asking me about how far I had been and as I'm only 14 I have only kissed a boy, then the next day he asked me how far I would go with him and I just said 'I don't know' he replied saying would you ever do stuff like blow jobs and stuff, I didn't feel too comftable talking about this with him but I didn't say anything, I just kept saying 'not sure' ect...
Last night he asked me if I love him, obviously I said yes because i do, he said 'prove it;)'
I said...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

angry when cant have sex

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 4:20 am

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years and I always wanna have sex and he doesn't want to as much as me. We have sex about once a month. Whenever I try to have sex and he says no i get really upset and angry. Is it normal to feel this way?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

interview clothes

Posted Thursday April 17 2014, 3:59 am

I got a job at buffalo wild wings and they want me to come in tomorrow to do an observation shift. Please help me out on what I should wear. For both my interviews there I wore some nice jeans and a nice shirt with flats.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

what else other than my fingers can I use?

Posted Wednesday April 16 2014, 10:03 pm

Whenever I masturbate, I usually only do my clit, but when I tried it with my fingers, it kind of hurt. What else could I use other than my fingers.
Ps: I've already tried the head shower and the pillow humping.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

my crush asked me out but i am not sure if i should accepit

Posted Wednesday April 16 2014, 9:52 pm

i like this guy and he likes me. he asked me out but i am not sure if i should go out with him because im not sure f it is a "date date" or a confession or he is using me. i am scared my parents wont approve him

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

why my boyfriend loves me

Posted Wednesday April 16 2014, 9:44 pm

Does my boyfriend actually care about me and love me?

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

How to tell him your not ready for sex
What is a neutral undertone?
how to lose weight fast for women
Love actually?
avatar the last airbender full episodes
Italian last names
I bite the inside of my mouth!?
popping sounds in left ear
Is he trying to ask me for sex?
angry when cant have sex
interview clothes
why my boyfriend loves me
Should my relationship come out of secret ?
Two girls, so confused
is ALL magic sinful?
how do I know for sure if I overcame my fear

All content on this page posted by members of Advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 Advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker