Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

Frustrated!! I want to quit! Please,advice!

Posted Thursday November 27 2014, 4:47 am

Im pissed beyond anything! My sweetheart,that I love,are talking about getting a place together. Yet,I get only 2 text messages from him a day.He texts he loves me,then leaves it. He never calls me. He however,has time to party,hang out with friends,and whoops! He's unemployed.
And oh yes, he also has time to like photo after photo of sexy women on his Instagram. But,ooops,never responds to the messages,I mention this to him,and just says,''It doesnt mean I want to be with them'' BULLSHIT! As if he didnt get any eye candy from me! Im so damn fucking sick of this!
Is it wrong that I feel humiliated? Humiliated that after what I give him,its enough,and likes looking around. Is it hurtful of him to do this? Is it? Am I wrong to...

[ Answer Question | More Love Life Questions ]

bf is bored

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 11:03 pm

Hi!My bf is my best friends good friend.I know him for like 6 years as an acquaintance. But since the past year we started talking and started dating once he moved.I have met him in 2012.He is planning to visit me sometime next year as soon as he graduates. Im in Asia and he's in Europe so it's expensive to travel. Depending on where he gets a job..that would be the future for this relationship as well.anyways he is sure hell come back here.he has a pretty hectic schedule but he makes sure he talks to me everyday for 2-3 hours no matter what.so I was paranoid when he said hes bored.

HELP ME FIND A MOVIE?

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 7:41 pm

Now I know this search is kind of hopeless since I know very little detail about the movie, in fact I've never seen this movie, but regardless. Someone once told me about this movie, originally I thought it was "the moving castle" but it was not. It's not an anime, I feel like the name might have castle in it, but I'm not certain. It's about a boy and a girl that live in the woods and that's all I know.

I once looked it up when it was recommended to me, the front had woods on it of course and a young boy and girl sitting down (I BELIEVE)I know this is very vague but if you have any ideas that'd be great, its' very important to me. Thanks!

[ Answer Question | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

why Mom keeps comparing me with others and insult me?

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 7:09 pm

I grew up in a middle class slightly conservative family.my mom raised me with all her care and sacrifices as she had so many unfulfilled dreams as she was forcibly married to my dad at the peak of her career and my dad and his family didn't allow her to go after her wish and tortured her mentally.so my mom wanted me to fulfill all her dreams and never believed on my ability.my dad on other hand kept comparing with my cousin sisters since I was born.he used to say I am not polite submissive and I have no female component in my nature.my
mom always kept comparing me with others and neglected me as who I was really."A is good in studies, B keeps practicing dance n all" she used to tell me all this even in front of others.now...

[ Answer Question | More Families Questions ]

Home Health Care Services

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 3:57 pm

Home Care Services have been starting to get a little costly as the years go by. I've been through quite a few different providers and most everything still seems out of my budget. I have to have a hospice care taker for my grandmother though as she is pretty sick. My friend has recently told me that I can find affordable home health care services at www.inhomhealthcarelasvegas.com but I have yet to call. I was just wondering if anyone has used these guys or if anyone had any good hospice recommendations? Thanks

[ Answer Question | More Health Questions ]

Questions to ask my employer's health insurance?

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 3:56 pm

24/f

I am covered under my mom's employer's insurance plan until I'm 26. I developed a lot of serious health issues and require tests and hospital stays. My mom has blue cross/blue shield. It covered 80% of the bills. The 20% out of pocket I have to pay is still expensive. My employer is offering health insurance. I am considering making it my secondary plan. It's an indemnity health insurance plan. I asked for a plan overview and details. What other questions should I ask them?

bf is bored

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 11:02 am

I am 22 and in a LDR.my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 2 months now...the thing is we talk everyday.. Snapchat all day long!all of a sudden he says he is bored...I asked him if there is anything I can do... He said no...and asked him if he's bored of me... To which he replied no as well! I'm worried sick! Is there something wrong or am I over reacting? Do guys generally get bored easily? Please help!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

In a relationship but questioning sexuality

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 5:15 am

So I have been in a relationship for the last year with a man. (I am female) I love him very much and picture one day marrying him and having children. But over the years I often fantasize about women and sleeping with women. I am sexually satisfied by my boyfriend and don't always think about women but I do sometimes. And to be frank it really unnerves me. I don't know what this means or what to make of it. I am a grown women, shouldn't I know my sexuality by now?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

Does secretly getting marriage is a good idea for avoiing conflicts?

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 2:28 am

Hello,
I am in a relationship with a girl for about 3 years and we belong to different religions but we are not bothered with it. Although our parents definitely have an issue with it.
So we are planning to getting married in a marriage court. But we won't be disclosing it to our parents and will not marry to any one else. As I am staying in US and our parents are back home. They won't be knowing about our marriage.
Is this a good idea for keeping peace and not disappointing any of our parents? As I can sponsor my to be wife and we can live together. And once our parents asks us to get marry, we do that.
Any suggestions and honest insights are welcomed. God Bless.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Families Questions ]

365 Reasons Why I Love You

Posted Wednesday November 26 2014, 12:10 am

Okay so Christmas is coming up and my boyfriend and I will have been together a month when it comes. I am giving him a list of 365 reasons that I love him but I only have 217. Here's what I have so far. If anyone has some new ideas, that would be fantastic!

I love you because you’re cute
I love you because you make me laugh
I love you because you comfort me
I love you because you hold me tight
I love you because you make me happy
I love you because you listen to my rants
I love you because you put up with my bitching
I love you because you have the same sense of humor
I love you because you get along with my sister
I love you because you make me smile
I l...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Gift Giving Questions ]

Help With My Weight...

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 11:12 pm

Hi. I'm a 14 year old female, and I weigh 110 pounds. I think I'm somewhere between 5'2 and 5'5.

I was overweight as a kid and was bullied for it. Therefore, I started counting calories in 6th grade and dropped pounds drastically. That was in December 2011, and I still do it. I just think I'm so fat. I have a huge stomach, I literally look 6 months pregnant. Adults say I have a disorted self image, but I just feel bigger than everyone else.

Anyway, I make sure I don't go over 1,000 calories a day. I know there's health risks and all that, but I just can't stop. I don't want to, honestly.

I recently have been eating too much. I eat about 800-900 calories a day, and I hate myself for that. I eat...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Fitness Questions ]

my mom and dad are fighting,what if they get divorced!?;(

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 9:26 pm

my mom and dad are fighting im afraid they will get divorced.this happend last night two. once he accually tried to leave.he thinks since my mom is on her phone all the time he thinks that she is looking for someone else.He says he has no one to talk to and my mom does,witch is sort of true.but my dad talks to alot of people and with me being 9years old my sister 4,and my brother 1 they cant afford to break up,my dads parents want them to get divorced.i need help! is there anyway to stop it without getting in troble? I NEED HELP!

I can't make friends.

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 7:09 pm

hey , so i got accepted at CSI , (college of staten island) , its my first day but the people their are not SOCIABLE AT ALL!!.like i only made 1 friend , and im the one who started talking. i dont wanna do it , but i want friends ,why cant people be sociable.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

PayPal Money Transfers

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 6:56 pm

Hello Advicenators: When I pay for a transaction on Ebay using my PayPal and if I don't have enough money in my PayPal account it draws the remainder of the money from my Bank Of America account and pays the merchant immediately. I recently received a refund from a merchant and the money went to PayPal first for what I assume is just a few seconds and PayPal put the money in my Bank Of America account. But the money does not go back to Bank Of America immediately. It just hangs in Cyberspace for a day or two or three. Why do things go fast and smooth on one end and get bogged down on the other end? Bank Of America gets rid of the money fast but are slow to receive it. Why? If I was to receive money believe me it would be a very fast transaction. Thanks, Dave

[ Answer Question | More Personal Finance Questions ]

Howard Miller Grandfather Clock

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 4:07 pm

Hello Advicenatots: I have a Howard Miller Grandfather Clock that is 15 years old. Model # 610-742 Serial # F0002470358. It keeps good time. But does not strike the hour on the hour. Also, the quarter - half - and three quarter hour chimes are way out of tune. sounds very bad. I don't hear and high note chimes. Only low note chimes. What can I do? Thanks, Dave

How to stop this habit?

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 3:59 pm

My whole life, I've had a terrible habit. I bite off the skin in my mouth; Kind of where my lips are, but on the inside of my mouth. I do this everyday and I want to stop it... I do it when I'm anxious, nervous, or just thinking. Whenever new skin grows, I peel it off with my teeth. My mouth eventually bleeds, but stops after awhile. This is a habit I just can't seem to break. Chewing gum works, but only for awhile. What can I do?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Health Questions ]

This girl named Alexis is always looking at me and sometimes laugh at my jokes. Well this is giving me an idea that she likes me. Well im not sure if she does but if she does, i like her as well. My question is, how can i tell if she likes me? How can i test her to see if she likes me? I've been dreaming about her a lot lately and i would really want to know if she likes me. Please help me out

Friendships

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 10:05 am

In school, I have better friendships with boys than girls. Does this mean anything or is it just me?

[ Answer Question | More Friendship Questions ]

How to convince parents about Inter-caste Marriage?

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 2:39 am

Hello, I am a 25 year old guy and I am in a relationship with a girl from almost 3 years. I am Christian from religion and she is Hindu.
Now we are in a tough situation as we both love our parents and don't want to go against their will for the marriage. And none of our parents are ready to accept our relation.
Any advice and suggestions for handling this situation are really appreciated.
God Bless!!

How to flirt on the phone??

Posted Tuesday November 25 2014, 2:16 am

Hi, I'm a 14 y/o female in high school. There's this guy I like and we talk on the phone. Well, sometimes he'll flirt and I just don't know how to respond. I've had severe social anxiety my whole life and I don't want to embarrass myself or anything. How can I be more comfortable and flirt back??

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

bf is bored
365 Reasons Why I Love You
Help With My Weight...
I can't make friends.
How to stop this habit?
It's not herpes.. So what is it?
I do not like my step dad. What do I do?
I get really sad when a semester in college is over? Is this normal or weird?
How long I will be working with this company...
I want to commit suicide
I am so Depressed and i don't know what to do with my life!
i need a boyfriend
I dont want to end up poor
cheating on him
Do she want us to break up?
Twisted feelings
Addiction Recovery

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker