Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

biomom makes me feel powerless

Posted Wednesday December 17 2014, 1:40 am

Been with my fiance 3 years now his daughter just turned 4. We are very happy and his ex simply can't have that. A few months ago she decided I can't be along around her daughter because she simply cannot trust me. I wasn't aloud to help my fiance with things only parents should do IE, making his daughter dinner, helping with baths, putting her to bed. Even though she let her boyfriend do these things I was simply not allowed to. She even went as far as taking his daughter on our week and not telling us where she was when I refused to be her best friend.
I tried explaining to her that being best friends was simply too complicated given the situation but all she heard was "NO" which sparked many issues.

I giv...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Families Questions ]

Stress relieve

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 8:32 pm

Here the past few year I have noticed me getting more impatient, stressed and short tempered with a lot of people. And its not just people its messing with some things as well. The best way I have found to relieve a little stress is to jump in my truck of suv hit the country road and just haul ass. Bad thing is if I get too aggravated cause of someone holding me up or doing something stupid to hold everybody up I might black out. Well in July and August I really felt myself getting more stressed and impatient and also had a weird feeling that I was going to have a wreck if I don't find an alternate way to relieve my stress. Sure enough in August I was heading to work got behind a car going 10 to 15 under the speed limit got pissed off, blac...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

Why go on

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 5:02 pm

What is the meaning of this thing called life.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Health Questions ]

I don't know what type of person I am. Am I good or evil or just insane?

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 12:50 pm

In my life I have never been what you would call normal. I have social quirks: I don't like looking people in their eyes, I move awkwardly, I take things literally, I talk to myself when I'm alone, I'm overtly sensitive, I don't understand all of the norms well and I perceive things differently. I have my issues, I get angry and I have known to tell or break things and hurt people's feelings. These outbreaks happen once a year. I have been perceived as a monster or a villain. Personally, I'm not innocent but I'm Christian as well and I've worked hard to control myself and not give up. I haven't killed anyone or anything unless you count insects and spiders. I haven't done anything that's taboo or horrible to people but over years I have giv...

[ Answer Question | More Random Weirdos Questions ]

we were cool now thing are going down hil

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 7:59 am

Me and my best friends. Been friends since 9th grade she is the girl who actually said hi to me when i was too shy to talk to anyone. She "was" alway there for me when you know, if my clothes were too big or if my makeup didn't look right of if people were talking about me she would tell me and "had" my back and tell me , "well you need to change. How you do this... , since we hit the 11th grade things changed, sometimes when she look bored or mad or whatever i go to her ad she would not wanna. Talk to me or just nodded her head . But when i leave and give her space she just sit there and when someone else comes to her oh she laughing and jolly what soo ever. Also when ppl made rumors about me she didn't have my bac...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Friendship Questions ]

Do I like him this guy?

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 3:27 am

I'm a 13 year old girl and this is my question. Okay, so there is this guy that I knew in grade 6. I liked him and surprisingly, he liked me back. So, we dated for 6 months, but even though I was little, immature and didn't know that much about relationships, I thought that I really liked him. That was the problem. I LIKED him, not LOVED him. When we texted, he would say "I love you" but I would reply as "I like you". I felt weird saying love, but it wasn't a omg-i-feel-so-embarrassed feeling. More of a awkward, unusual feeling. Later on, he moved schools and he couldn't come and see me any more. I slowly moved away and decided to break up. I actually gave it a lot of thought and that was my final decision. Now, this guy...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

how do i get the guy ...

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 3:13 am

I'm a female 20 yrs of age and I'm in a need of advice asap it goes like this so I have a guy in the group of male friends I have we've all been around each other for 5 yrs + I always had a major crush but this guy seemed shy and guarded well recently the guard seems 75% down, I think I messed up though we've already become intimate and I thought I wouldn't catch feelings but I am. My main question is how do I get him to want to be more serious with me I think there could be something more, he said tonight that he isn't ready to take it to another notch so soon ( as we've only really begun a flirty \intimate relationship he comes over to my house almost every night to see my roommate his guy best friend and we always end up flirting all nig...

Am I Wrong?

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 12:57 am

Would I be wrong if I chose to tell some people, but not others what baby names I have in mind? I don’t plan to tell anyone except a few people because I don’t want to hear any criticism or suggestions. I feel like we're living in a time period where the trends of using unique names and of bringing classic names back are overlapping each other. Not everyone's going to like my ANY name I could possibly pick out and it seems like few people can hold their tongues about it.

I don’t think I could keep a secret from my mom as she and I are very close. But I’m afraid my dad will think some names are silly and will make jokes about them, not in a mean way, but in an annoying way. For instance, the name I'm planning now is Ni...

Is there a charity I can give this to

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 12:56 am

This is kind of weird and I know that. I went grocery shopping tonight and one thing on my list was strawberry pop tarts. I went to get them and the particular store I went to didn't have regular size boxes of the strawberry flavor. The only flavor they did have in those boxes were blueberry. They only had strawberry flavored pop tarts in 12 pack boxes. My family will never eat 12 packs with 2 tarts in each packs. We'll get tired of them and forget about them eventually. I hate to see them or the money I spent on them go to waste. Is there a charity that will take however many of the individual packs of pop tarts that I don't think we'll eat? My mom told me about something called a snack pack that schools do for less fortunate children. Could they use them?

Can a person legally adopt their own grandsons?

Posted Tuesday December 16 2014, 12:51 am

Could a person legally adopt two orphaned grandsons? If they did, would it make it harder for their other grandparents to fight for custody? What would the grandparent be seen as by others, a grandparent or parent? How would you explain your relationship to the grandchildren if their principal, for example, wanted to know why you're listed as their mother, but they call you grandma?

Its impossible to be pregnant because I just had my period.. right

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 11:33 pm

I felt cramping not long yesterday & now randomly now stronger for it felt like 15 minutes.. Can you get pregnant after you get your period? I mean I had sex with my boyfriend shortly after but didn't the egg already pass when I got my period? Is it possible the cramps mean I'm pregnant?!?! & my lower back has started hurting a lot too...

[ Answer Question | More Pregnancy Questions ]

My mom won't get my granddad tested for dementia

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 10:00 pm

I think my granddad has dementia, but my mom is denial about it and won't get him tested. What can I do?

Highly abnormal & weird period - pinkish and brown

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 9:01 pm

I’m a 23 year-old sexually active woman, currently experiencing a very strange period. In the past my menstrual cycles has been very heavy and painful, this one is very light. Along with this period I am experiencing moderate cramping, enough to make me double over on the first day but it has gotten a lot better to the point where it is not currently bothering me.

Last night it seemed to stop, only to start back up again in the morning. Never in my life have I experienced anything like this, my period is brown and pinkish in color, and very light (enough where I can almost wear a pantiliner which has never been the case for me).

I also swear that I skipped my period for the entire month of November. My siste...

my cousin is always putting me down

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 6:17 pm

I am a 25 year old female and I visit my aunt every weekend but my cousin who is a 19 year old male just recently moved in with my aunt and he is constanty making rude remarks about me and putting me down verbally . I will explain how he does this .I got on tgr scale one day because I have been trying to lose weight for some time now . I am proud to say that I was 202 pounds in may of last year and yesterday I got on the scale and now I am 172 pounds so i lost 30 pounds since may of last year but my cousin was standing over me and said that there is know way that you could have lost all that weight that fast as much as you eat the scale has to be way off. He tagged me in a post on fb of a picture of a huge sandwich and it said who could ea...

cutest puppy breeds

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 4:27 pm

What do you think is teh cutest puppy breed?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Pets Questions ]

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 2:16 pm

hey remember me? well if u don't am zat girl who asked you for help coz of trouble being in love with a boy but couldn't say any thing, who said zat we talk by e-mail but not in person and zat he was shy....... anyways we had our first dance on a party that we celebrated in class as he held my hand and took me to the dance floor when i tought he was gonna say hi to me, how great huh... we talk more now in person but the funniest thing is that now we don't talk by e-mail even if both online i don't know wat we have but i don't deny we have a strong chemistry its amazing, i can't even study thinking about him n seeing if he goes offline or not, i think am going to marry him as every body said, so what do u advice me to do coz am totally lost???

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 7:14 am

hi there, so the prob is there r 2 guys ... guy A is hawtt n amazing n the sex life is amazing with him n exciting and fun buttt we have been in this friends with benefit for bout a year now .. i told him i like him but he said "time shall tell" ... n even after that response we have hooked up a few times. we only talk when either of us wants to have sex.
Guy B is rll nice n the conversations with him r amazing .. met him recently .. the sex was grt too .. alot of heat but .. he is not that gud looking at all ... n he thinks we r dating because we hooked up a few times ... there was an incident where he wanted me to kiss him publicly n i couldnt ... but we talk alot.

i cant decide if i should go ahead with ...

Posted Monday December 15 2014, 12:39 am

what would happen if I stuck a pen up my vagina?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More STD Information Questions ]

chrisleys new home

Posted Sunday December 14 2014, 9:55 pm

I'm looking up Todd chrisleys house on Google but it just keeps showing the old one ( the one they were in when the TV show started) but does anyone know where the new house is that they moved into during the TV show?

why do I feel so upset?

Posted Sunday December 14 2014, 4:51 pm

I've been having a sexual relationship with a manager within my company... Not very often and Not for very long... I met with him last night and things were different than before. Before I even realized what was happening he had 1 hand around my throat And the other slapping my face... I felt paralysed. (I am an abuse survivor) then he proceeded with anal, no lube... Didn't ask me I just took it. We didn't talk about it afterward but now I'm a wreck emotionally and physically... I don't know what happened I trusted him. Why do I feel so emotionally unstable about this?

[ Answer Question | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

biomom makes me feel powerless
Stress relieve
What is the meaning of th
Do I like him this guy?
how do i get the guy ...
Am I Wrong?
Is there a charity I can give this to
my cousin is always putting me down
cutest puppy breeds
hey remember me? well if
hi there, so the prob is
what would happen if I st
Should I tell him?Or suffer the consequences?
should i say yes to my ex
Way to be a victim-blaming bitch
bridesmaid drama

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker