Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

humorist-workshop

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

Demon Lady? Devil Lady? Being Haunted (Dark Force? Dream)

Posted Wednesday September 17 2014, 3:37 am

Okay I'm not sure if I want to call this a dream more as a nightmare. Tonight is the second time I've had this "dream" and it mostly happens when I'm taking a nap. I don't know if it's that I don't get enough sleep or if I get TOO much sleep.In both of the dreams I'm in the house and there's just this eerie feeling about the house like there's someone outside watching. In the dream I call the police they come and don't see anything. I always end up in my grandma's bedto see if I can sleep but me being the scary cat I am I always think I hear or see something IN the house. Well in this particular dream I so happen to go outside (well open the door and look outside it's pitch black by the way) but before I do I wake a my cousin (who...

[ Answer Question | More Spirituality Questions ]

social media

Posted Wednesday September 17 2014, 1:50 am

I feel scared to ask my parents for a snapchat facebook Kris even an instagram because of how over protective they are what should I do

[ Answer Question | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

parents and love: if I commit suicide my bf will also commit it..what can I do ?

Posted Wednesday September 17 2014, 1:31 am

hi I am in so much pain..i love my boyfriend very much.i cant live without him..but my parents are not agree to marry me with him..today I I wanted to commit suicide but when I see this site..i just give up my decision of suicide..if I commit suicide my bf will also commit it..what can I do

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

My husband stole from my father from my son... What now?

Posted Wednesday September 17 2014, 1:00 am

I asked a question similar to this looking for advice and I don't think I was clear about what was going on. My husband and I married in 2009. During that time he stole from my father from my son he did 2 years probation. He didn't work much while being together. He walked out July 2013. He took our shared car he ended up junking it. The day he left I had to work I walked my two kids to work with me because I did not have a baby sitter I ended up calling my family that lived 900 miles away finally telling them what happen the drive and came and got me and the kids and I moved away. The whole him walking away was due to the landlord say they didn't get a month ago rent and I asked him about it he said I was accusing him of not paying it and ...

[ Answer Question | More Families Questions ]

How can I regain my confidence back?

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 9:46 pm

I graduated college in 2010 with a medical related diploma. I have been struggling to find a entry level job related to my major. Every job I apply to I don't receive an answer or when I finally get the interview employers never pick me. "You're not what we are looking for", they tell me. I started to lose confidence in myself. It's been four years and the only solid job I had was because the other girl decided she didn't want it at the last minute. I was their third or forth choice. I quit after the company developed problems and had to downsize.

I went back to college to start fresh, changed my major, do something completely different, and reinvent myself. But a part of me is still stuck with the notion of not be...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Colleges & Universities Questions ]

Sudden Social Anxiety?

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 9:42 pm

I'm a 13 year old girl and I moved recently because of my dad's job, that's when my social anxiety really started setting in. I've always been known as the "quiet" girl at school, but that's just because I prefer to think rather than yell everything that comes to mind. I was quiet but I could have a loud, strong voice when doing presentations and things and I loved attention a lot of the time. But ever since I moved seven months ago I can't even talk to people outside of my tiny group of friends. Today, I had to present my art project in front if the class and I vowed that I would force myself to talk but everything just left my mind as I stood up there mumbling to my feet. I also had a nervous breakdown when a cashier made small ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Mental health Questions ]

when a guy winks at you

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 7:52 pm

what does it mean when a guy winks at you?

[ Answer Question | More Love Life Questions ]

Anal Sex Dangers

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 6:59 pm

Hi, I have a gross question. Your partner have a fetish for feces or craping on the penis. Then when sex is thought about, you don't want to have sex cause you have to poop. When your partner then enters slightly and you give up and continuously saying no, but he continues to keep going and pin you down. Is that called date rape or sex? Also if you having to poop and it's right there and he eject or (cum) inside of you and you don't know do he have anything. Afterwards you rush to have a BM (Bowel Movement), does that mean your feces caught the cum? cause he was literally pumping into feces. When you go and have a (BM), did you poop the sperm out? And if partner (positive) , cause of (BM) you don't have it cause it didn't get anywhere?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

How can I get pregnant fast?

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 5:30 pm

What can I do to get pregnant fast

[ Answer Question | More Pregnancy Questions ]

have no friends, no family, husband that tells me he wished I would kill myself

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 12:38 pm

husband tells me he wished I'd kill myself. I have no one to talk to, visit, see. Even told my Dr. and he acted like I didn't say anything. I am living in a town full of hate and crime, a fixed income, husband is sick and I am barely keeping it together, all he does is scream at me and stay mad. I am 63 yrs. old and he is 59. He has cirrhosis of the liver, Hep C, diabetes, weighs 340. we live in opposite ends of the house and barely see each other, only at night around 8pm til 10 or 11 pm in the living room to watch TV together, but he usually wants to start an argument. we take turns cooking, but I am the only one who does any cleaning. Never leave the house but for groceries or Dr.'s. Am so ready to just end it...I see no end in si...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Illnesses Questions ]

What are the best ska bands?

Posted Tuesday September 16 2014, 10:44 am

What are some good ska bands? I'm really into punk, and people are always telling me I've got to check out ska. So... in your opinion, what are the best ska bands, and what are some good songs by them?

[ Answer Question | More Music Questions ]

Does he like me and how to flirt or what to say?

Posted Monday September 15 2014, 7:55 pm

This guy I know came up to me and my friends at lunch the other day and had to pretend to sell us an instrument i think as a dare from a friend. Then a few days later, we were at a football game and he pretended to dump soda on us. I don't know why he does this stuff but I think he is cute and I like him. Does he like me? if so, any flirting advice, like what i should say to him?

At this rate, am I doing fine?

Posted Monday September 15 2014, 5:28 pm

Fourteen ; 5'3 ; 125 pounds.

Hello, there. For the past two weeks or so, I've been wanting to change my weight and health. My problem areas are my stomach and face. I do some light exercise inside aswell, here's an example of what I do daily:
300 jumping jacks, 120 lunges, 100 sit ups, 120 squats, 400 kick ups, and maybe some more if I feel like it.

Here is an example of what I eat daily:
For breakfast, I make a yogurt parfait (Low fat greek yogurt, granola, strawberries, banana). For lunch, I may have a vegetarian bean burrito (Checked the nutrition aswell). For dinner, maybe a vegetarian hotdog or something along those lines. I don't have many food options because I'm not sure what to have. Fo...

[ Answer Question | More Fitness Questions ]

Is it okay to wear this?!

Posted Monday September 15 2014, 2:15 pm

Last week to work I wore a shirt with a native chief on it and my friend got pissed off saying it's cultural appropriation. My reply was that I am part native, a whole side of my family is native, I happen to be a 1/4 with a status card. I also have many handmade native ceramic pieces around my house. Now my question is, is this considered to be cultural appropriation? I'm part native, I didn't wear a headdress or a symbol/clothing item that you have to earn, I just loved the shirt and love my native side.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

What can I do for this fat?

Posted Monday September 15 2014, 11:01 am

Okay so I'm fourteen, 5'3 (or 5'2 or 5'4.. Not sure), and I weigh between 120 to 130 pounds.

So I was overweight in elementary school. Is it possible to still have that fat? I'm in ninth grade. I lost weight from eating healthily in sixth and seventh grade, but I may have gained some pounds. I'm not happy with all the fat on my stomach and face.

Okay, so my stomach is like huge. All my weight goes there somehow. It scares me because it makes me somehow believe I could've got pregnant (I know... But what if some guys' pants got to my front area while he bumped into me or something?). It scares me. And when I sit down, I have like 3 rolls and it's embarrasing. There's 2 big ones and one small one. I'm able to suc...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Fitness Questions ]

Spotify search - private info

Posted Monday September 15 2014, 9:13 am

I logged onto my Spotify account, and out of curiosity did a search under my name. On my profile I saw my private voice memos (recorded on iPhone) that I guess had been uploaded from iTunes, inadvertently.

Can other people see it too? If so, how can I delete them from my profile?

[ Answer Question | More Internet & Web Design Questions ]

Controlling father

Posted Monday September 15 2014, 4:26 am

I am 24 years old. My father has done everything he can to provide for my family and myself and he has definitely succeeded. We have not had a good relationship since I was in middle school maybe 12/13 years old. Nothing he did just never really bonded or gave him the time of day I suppose. I know this hurts him. Fast forward to present day, I have been dating a sweet boy for almost 2 years. He has tattoos and because of this my dad refused to meet him in the beginning. A few months into the relationship, he asked me if we were sleeping together and I replied honestly that we were. This pretty much ruined whatever little bit of relationship I had with my dad, he said he was ashamed and no longer had respect for me and not to mention even mo...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Families Questions ]

Mixed signals?

Posted Sunday September 14 2014, 11:48 pm

My ex and I dated for a year we later broke up in a very weird way and there wasn't much closure. I got over it and dated others. Long story short I get a texted a year and some months later asking me how I have been and if there was anything new going on in my life. We texted on and off for a bit and I agreed to see him, we both ended up cancelling but he texted me again later to hang out and I was busy at work. He told me to text him whenever I was free and that we would hang out and catch up. I texted him back to say that I forget and to text me next time. It's been a month and no text? I am not interested in a romantic relationship anymore but this behavior confuses me?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

I am on the pill and take the morning after pill when he cums inside of me

Posted Sunday September 14 2014, 10:29 pm

I am on birth control and have been for a while now, My fiancé and I want to see what it feels like for him cum inside of me but I don't think we are quite settled enough to have a baby yet (although we want one in the future) If I let him evacuate inside of me and take the morning after pill what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Birth Control Pills Questions ]

My self harm is upsetting my parents

Posted Sunday September 14 2014, 6:22 pm

So I am 16 f and I have been self harming for about a year, yesterday my friend noticed some cuts on my arm and called my parents, they were so upset as they had no idea that it had been happening. I think that they are angry at me and at themselves and they keep asking me questions about it. the problem is that is why i didn't tell them in the first place, I didn't want to hurt them or make them disappointed in me. When they ask me things like why do you do it and are you happy I don't know what to tell them, I do feel happy and I don't know why I do it. I guess it's just hard to know what to say to them to let them know it's not their fault and that I am just weird.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Families Questions ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

How can I regain my confidence back?
Sudden Social Anxiety?
Is it okay to wear this?!
What can I do for this fat?
Controlling father
Mixed signals?
My self harm is upsetting my parents
Housemates making me feel left out
A cousin of mine keeps giving me the silent treatment.
what to do?: (
Becoming A Better Person
Has anyone had an appendectomy?
stuck in the middle
I have a few questions about life.
Lucid dreaming??
moving out of state dealing with opposition
What Should I Do ForThis Man?

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker