Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

Paying for college

Posted Saturday March 28 2015, 11:30 am

This may be a weird place to ask about scholarships but maybe someone can help on this topic. I am student at a community college and I am transferring to a four-year university and I need advice on finding scholarships that pertain to me. Right now, I am applying for $500-1000 scholarship because I think it more practical to go for a lot of small scholarships then 1 big scholarship ($10000). Should I email my representative about scholarship opportunities?

[ Answer Question | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

what questions are asked during visa interview?

Posted Saturday March 28 2015, 5:47 am

My interview is on 30march monday.m scared of Wat sorts of questions are asked? M confused of some questions.my subject is bachlore in business administration with international business.so how this course will help me in making career?and wat is the answer of wat will do after completing ur study course in usa?
Plz answer such question

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Colleges & Universities Questions ]

hes my sir and im not sure what his intentions are

Posted Saturday March 28 2015, 1:59 am

im 18 and his 30. hes married and soon going to be a father too. hes my college teacher. 2 months ago we started talking. and we talk like best best friends. recently he started saying i loveyou. even i say it.but for me its in a best friend manner. i like him. every girl in college does. we flirt too but its just for fun. he has dropped me home twice. yesterday we went for a long drive and while coming he held my hand for about 3-4 mins as he was driving. he dropped me home. and later he texted me saying that "i wanted to hug u". and his next message was im not sure whether its right or not. then later while coming back home we were quiet fr sumtym. so he texted me sayn that "i think we were quiet because we both wanted to ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

To know for sure

Posted Friday March 27 2015, 10:35 pm

Lately I've been feeling really gloomy. I've asked lots of people online for advice, and they suggest I might be depressed. I'm kinda swapping back and forth with the idea, and I've taken test online and they say Im depressed. The thing is, even when I feel well, I just about always prefer depressing stories, movies, songs, anything depressing. I' even seem to enjoy it after I experience pain. My mom was even speaking to me a few months ago how that wasn't normal. I know I've had depression in the past for personal reasons, and I know it was severe then, and I know what I'm feeling now isn't nothing like what is was then. I haven't experienced any kind of tragic event, and this has been going on all week. Is there some way I could find out ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) | More Mental health Questions ]

Natural Hair

Posted Friday March 27 2015, 4:12 pm

I have natural hair and I want to keep it curled, but when I ge my ends trimmed, the hairdresser has to straighten it. What do I do to keep my ends cut without having to straighten my hair?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Fashion and Styles Questions ]

How to transition

Posted Friday March 27 2015, 6:53 am

My girlfriend wants me to finger her, but I don't know how to transition from kissing to start touching her.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

What does HMU4ATBH mean?

Posted Friday March 27 2015, 4:03 am

Someone posted a selfie with #HMU4ATBH and I have no idea what that means. When I tried that hashtag all I got were more selfies? What?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More What does it mean? Questions ]

I want to forced her for sex but she can't

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 8:34 pm

Hy bro my name is honey I live in Pakistan lahore
I have a good relationship with my girlfriend
From 4 year but I can't do sex with her because she
Don't want to sex from for year ago ? She always
Said me that she's not type of that all girls
Who do sex ? But I want to do sex with her
So plz tell me who I forced her to do sex
With me ? Give me some tips ? Take care a lot
I am waiting for ur ans ?

Boyfriend, snapchat, and ex-girlfriend

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 7:38 pm

22/f, 28/m

My boyfriend has proven himself disloyal and dishonest. We have been trying to rebuild trust and have been trying to make things work.

He has fixed what he has done wrong before: he got deleted his dating apps/websites, removed random girls he has randomly added in the past, etc. And he has been giving me a lot of reassurance telling me that he's all mine, he's not seeing, dating, or talking to anyone else, he only wants me, and for the past two months he has not done anything that I would not approve of.

For those who doesn't know what snapchat is: I don't have it, but from what I have heard. It's where people can follow you and when that person is being followed posts a picture, it c...

Why do some people rarely experience failure?

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 6:47 pm

Why are there some people who rarely seem to experience failure? Like they have some magic answer to achieving success all the time? I work so unbelievably hard at the things I do and with the utmost level of passion and enthusiasm, keep an open mind and am always going for things and putting myself out there. I'd say I fail 90% of the time and succeed 10%. Of course, I'm grateful for when I do succeed, but I just don't think I'm reaching my full potential; as if I don't hold this magic key certain other people seem to have.

My brother is one of these people who never fails. In high school he was top notch at just about everything: ranked in top 10, amazing musician, star athlete, organized, level-headed, "kind", y...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

Newbie to Acting and Need to Audition

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 5:56 pm

I am currently in my first year of university and decided to try to join a Drama Association. I went to an interview where I was asked a few questions and in about a week and a half I have to audition. They require me to do an improvisation, a monologue (which was chosen during the interview at random, but they still haven't sent me what monologue I'm supposed to be doing), and some sort of artistic presentation (recite a poem, a dance, singing, etc.). The thing is that I have acted before but nothing too big. I'm basically a newbie to theatre. I'm having trouble with the artistic presentation I need to bring - I seriously have got no idea what I should do. Its a theatre audition so I don't know just ‘what' would be preferred. I like sing...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Theater Questions ]

Diabetes

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 8:04 am

How to prevent diabetes and which therapy should i use to get rid of diabetes?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Illnesses Questions ]

Diabetes

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 8:02 am

How should i trust on ayurvedic medicine for diabetes?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Illnesses Questions ]

Diabetes

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 8:01 am

Is ayurvedic treatment really good for treating with sugar?

Diabetes

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 8:00 am

Which medicine therapy would be best for a diabetes patient?

Please help guys! Think girl is cheating, another man's cum inside her

Posted Thursday March 26 2015, 1:34 am

I've been having sex for quite some time now and I know that when I cum in a girl then we have sex again, the friction and bodily fluids will create this white foamy substance that comes out. So I'm dating this girl and a while back the white foam came out but I hadn't cum inside her yet. My guess is that the remainders of someone else's semen was inside of her and when she and I had sex it brought it out. After all, that's why the penis is shaped the way it is, isn't it? to displace other male's semen. Anyways, we had a huge fight over it and I kinda broke up with her, I felt bad for breaking up over just a suspicion but mind you, she has broken my trust before, not with cheating, but with small stuff. So we got back together and just toda...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

Should I give my mom a replica gold Pandora bracelet?

Posted Wednesday March 25 2015, 11:01 pm

So long story short a while ago I bought a replica gold Pandora bracelet from somebody online after my real one was stolen, to replace the feeling of having one without spending another $1200. It's high quality and looks almost the same as the real one. It even says Pandora on it.

So basically I have a replica gold Pandora bracelet and I also have an authentic silver Pandora bracelet that I was gifted by my fiance.

She's wanting to give me ANOTHER gold (replica) Pandora bracelet in trade for my Fendi wallet.

In the past I worked for Pandora and I got a discount to buy my fiance's mother a silver Pandora bracelet (and also my old real gold Pandora bracelet that was stolen) but my mother doesn't ha...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Gift Giving Questions ]

Who is the real me?

Posted Wednesday March 25 2015, 7:40 pm

Lately I've been trying to find out who I am. I feel like I can never settle on one thing. I'm a sixteen year old female, and I'm having trouble finding out who the 'real' me is. There are days I feel emo, and only want black, and there are days I feel totally with the world and want to wear white with flowers in my hair, and there are days I go wild and try to look sexy, and there are days I feel like a tomboy and can't even stand to look at pink, and there are days I feel girly and want to do my hair up and put on something cute and girly. I'm having trouble finding out who I am. I tried taking a personality test online, but basically the answer is yes and no to all of them. Since that's clearly out of the question, how do I find out what...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Doesn't Fit Any Of These Categories Questions ]

My gf hates my boss, who was once her best friend. I'm in the middle!

Posted Wednesday March 25 2015, 2:43 pm

I'm a 45yo F. I met a new group of friends last year, and was immediately attracted to "Tee" (40yo F). Tee's best friend, "Vee", had hit on me the year before, but I wasn't interested, at all. Vee is, however, a business owner in my field. When I started dating Tee, Vee offered me a job to keep me in town (I was planning a move). It turned out to be a great job, and I'm learning a lot and making good money. At first Tee was good with it, but her jealousy has gradually gotten to the point where she hates Vee. Vee and I have NEVER done anything... the paranoia is ALL in Tee's head, but it's making my life miserable. I've offered to quit, but she knows I love the job. At this point, I don't even want to be in a relationship...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

Does he like me?

Posted Wednesday March 25 2015, 2:19 pm

Me and my sister went to meet a man and we each gave the man a hug during the greeting. I noticed that as I was hugging the man, the backs of our hands brushed against each other. I found this rather odd.

We then took pictures with the man one by one. I then noticed that as I was having my picture taken with him, he had the palm of his right hand on my right upper arm with a huge smile on his face. He did not do this when he was taking pictures with the others.

What could it mean?

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

To know for sure
Natural Hair
How to transition
What does HMU4ATBH mean?
Boyfriend, snapchat, and ex-girlfriend
Newbie to Acting and Need to Audition
How to prevent diabetes a
How should i trust on ayu
Is ayurvedic treatment re
Which medicine therapy wo
Who is the real me?
Does he like me?
GETTING BACK ..CANT MOVE ON
I want to go to boarding school in another country

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker