Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

View: Search Options...

Why do people think Bruce Jenner is too old to get sex reassignment surgery

Posted Wednesday May 27 2015, 8:37 am

People have been making a joke of it, saying that they think it's pointless of him to do it, because no man will find him sexually attractive at 65, despite him saying he's attracted to women, and people still being able to have love lives in their 60s. I find it offensive because people are basically saying the whole point of having a vagina is to be found sexually attractive by a man, and get fucked by a penis, when it's only a possibility, not something that needs to happen in order to justify having that organ. A sex change is a sex change. He can afford the best medical care, so people shouldn't see it differently for him to have one at 65 than if he had it at say, 20.

[ Answer Question | More General Sex Questions Questions ]

How to get someone to think you exciting and maybe like you

Posted Tuesday May 26 2015, 10:44 pm

K this is such a dumb question but this guy I really like (he's older) and I always try and say or ask random funny things to get him to think I'm exciting and funny, like even if he never likes me that way, as long as he thinks I'm awesome that's okay with me. I'm 16 by the way and okay the guy I like is my teacher. I'm just running out of funny or exciting things to say does anyone have any suggestions?

[ Answer Question | More Love Life Questions ]

pain on right chest when coughing

Posted Tuesday May 26 2015, 6:43 pm

Sir,I'm having a cough for about 5 days and I'm coughing followed with a pain on my right chest like blowing up.I was given clamovid by my doctor but there was no improvement. My question is what caused the pain. Thank you.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Illnesses Questions ]

my question is about a long distance relationship

Posted Tuesday May 26 2015, 3:07 pm

hi, im 19 years of age and im doing my 1st year.im in a long distance relationship.im truly, crazy, deeply inlove with my bf and I care a lot about him.we haven't spent time together but next week on weekend im going to spend time wth him 4 the 1st time.he stays at pretoria becoz of school and im stay in venda bt next week im goin to pretoria. wheneva I call him n we talk I feel loved n happy.evn if wen I was said wen I was calling him my sadness goes away.but im tbe one who call him bt he never calls.we have 2 weeks dating.we just chat on whatsapp bt not all the time.we chat nicely bt smtyms he will read my last text n he will not reply :( .he can send me a good morning msg on watsap or Im de 1 who can 1st send n we will not talk again unt...

ok i really need help?

Posted Tuesday May 26 2015, 1:15 am

Im 20 and a female, i will be using letters (v) and (k) for the guys

this guy (v) i been talking to is all that i could ask for he's the man of my dreams i could say but we haven't gotten to love, but i like him a lot.

the story twist around now

i was talking to this other guy (k) before (v), and (k) was a cool man but he started to get super crazy controlling and assumed i was having sex with other people, the crazy thing about that is, me and (k) haven't had sex haven't kissed let alone we haven't even said we were together like boyfriend girlfriend.

me being 20 i gave him a chance

so i meet (v) around the time where i told (k) we can no longer talk but (k) is no...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Love Life Questions ]

No connection

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 11:47 pm

Hi I'm a 31 year old male, and about 6 months ago I ended a 4 year relationship, And about 6 weeks ago I met another young lady, thing is with my last relationship, we had the biggest connection ever, Like we were inseparable... And with the new girl, she's attractive, have a nice career... but it's too demanding, and some days we barely talk, she goes to bed to early, we mainly communicate via text message, because we live in two separate states, so when we do communicate, it's always so many time lapse between texts, and I like her, but she bores me, are conversations never have any real foundation, and she's just seems too busy for a relationship... Yet she makes the effort to text message me daily, multiple times a day, Were barely tog...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Love Life Questions ]

Brother

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 8:32 pm

I have not given my older brother a gift in forever. We both have been through alot, it seems like its something all the time. I don't want give him anything cheesy I want it to be the best gift ever. I am almost 15 and he turns 16 in a few weeks. He deserves something nice. One time I felt bad because he bought me a phone with his game money. I was thinking about buying him the game and a picture frame, but I think that is a little to girly....

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Gift Giving Questions ]

Scared to report CP

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 3:38 pm

I am scared to report c porn because i am afraid they will blame me. i don't know why. please report these sites for me?

(link removed after being reported)

(link removed after being reported)

(link removed after being reported)

(link removed after being reported)

please help me and report sites above!

all i searched for 2was teen! OMG! i m a girl!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (7) | More Internet & Web Design Questions ]

self -control. patient. Discipline

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 12:48 pm

so i called her on a tuesday 8.15pm rang 4 times i heard her saying something so then i said something then it just ended waited a few to call back same thing rang 4 times I've been asking around if they ever had a problem with there phone like that they all pretty much say that its her phone not me that she purposely hangup i am thingking she's the one thats been wanting to hangout got her not number planning to set a date i should of left a message to let her know that its me that called discipline i didn't wanna make my self look like i have no control no self control lowers interest my plan is when i see her at work i am just gonna get to the point but crap its been almost 2week now when i am working she's not there i am dying to ask...

school's player

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 12:32 pm

theres this guy from my school and he's pretty hot and popular. he finds me attractive and he said he'd hook up with me.
I want to kiss him but I've never kissed anyone (I'm 16. I swear im not ugly or a nerd lmao).
Should i tell him before hooking up or just let it happen? I don't want him to think that im a bad kisser.
Im just so scared cus i want this to work and everyone says we've got some short of connection.

hair

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 11:47 am

How long after a perm till i can wash my hair

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Work/School Relationships Questions ]

Dating and virginity

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 9:13 am

I'm so worried about dating. I'm 18 and in university and I haven't dated anyone or even kissed a guy. I do want to eventually settle down and I have had crushed on guys but it's just so hard for me to talk to them and I feel that sometimes it's just not worth the effort. Then there is a the whole virginity thing, in my culture it's expected that I will only lose my virginity after marriage and I want it to be that way, but it seems so unlikely that someone will want to wait that long! I don't know how to find out if they would or not! Even guys from my culture aren't interested as far as I know! I'm not really sure what kind of advice I want but anything would be helpful I guess! Have you experienced anything similar?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) | More Love Life Questions ]

Ignoring me... should I ask why?

Posted Monday May 25 2015, 2:33 am

My friend has recently been ignoring me and I was wondering if it is smart to ask why. He is a really nice guy and I have not really done anything to hurt him and I'm kind of curious as to why his behavior changed. Should I ask? My friends say I should give him time and space but does that mean I should do nothing if it continues like that or wait a while then ask? He knows I used to like him romantically but he found out months ago yet his behavior recently changed.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Friendship Questions ]

I hate humans

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 8:46 pm

I had to do a persuasive letter on something. I decided to do puppy mills should be illegal, and I had no clue they were THAT cruel! And animal cruelty is all around. Circuses, sea world is a ducking disgust organization. They are in commercials saying they care about their animals, but those idiots can't act to save their lives. I'm thinking about being vegetarian. I also hate how we destroy everything. I wish I was an animal. I also keep having dreams that I torture, rape, kill, nuke people? I have had a lot of bad personal experience with humans, and I'm extremely touchy when it comes to animals,idk why, maybe it was because my aunt used to babysit me when I was real young and she had a burning passion for animals. Anyway in the dreams I...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More What does it mean? Questions ]

I'm fully African, as far as I know, but have an Austrian surname?

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 8:31 pm

My ancestral country was supposedly colonized by Germany in the late 1800s. I always wondered about my surname. Neither my parents, grandparents, nor other people more versed in my ancestral language could determine its meaning. It's pretty rare even within that country, the only people that have are directly related to me, through my father's father. Keep in mind that polygamy was also more practiced back then, so I have quite a number of half-cousins (2nd, 3rd, etc). My dad said that his dad chose that name, though, which is why I thought it was African, but it doesn't seem to be, after searching for it on Ancestry.com and seeing a few people from Austria with that name on U.S. census reports from the 1800s. I'm related to African royalty...

[ Answer Question | More Families Questions ]

Acne... blackheads... large pimples cures

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 8:01 pm

Hi...I am a 15 year old brown -skinned girl. I have serious skin problems. Large pimples, tiny ones and blackheads since i was 9. I tried many skin products recommended by my mother's doctor but nothing works. The pimples are causing my pores to enlargen and it is really fustrating . I cry everyday and do not socialize at all or rarely do. Snacks, chocolate and many other food products have been cut out of my diet to improve my appearance but it is still horrible. I think the chemicals from my skin products worsen my skin so i have tried only home made remedies. Please!!!!Anyone!!!!Help!!!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) | More Health Questions ]

Would I be arrested if I tried to set up payment plan for traffic tickets?

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 2:51 pm

If you go to the courthouse to try to set up a payment plan to pay off traffic tickets will they arrest you because of warrants?
The tickets are over $5,000.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) | More Personal Finance Questions ]

school's player

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 2:00 pm

Boyfriend can't get over my dating past and wants me to let him have sex

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 12:32 pm

I am in amazing relationship, one that I've always wanted and dreamed of. Both of us are in our 30's, were were married before to other people and now both divorced, but head over heels in love with each other. There is one problem, he cannot get over my dating past. Before meeting him, I was in two long term relationships ( marriage and one for 6 yrs) and then became single and dated for two years. I met him before he even had the chance to date again, we hit it off immediately and fell in love over time. He said he loves how sexual I am, but hates my past, his resolution is to 1) swing with him and let him have sex with someone in front of me, or 2) participate in a 3 some and let him do his thing in front of me. This kills me, and I do...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) | More Love Life Questions ]

School's play

Posted Sunday May 24 2015, 11:42 am

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

pain on right chest when coughing
ok i really need help?
No connection
I have not given my older
Scared to report CP
self -control. patient. Discipline
school's player
How long after a perm til
Dating and virginity
Ignoring me... should I ask why?
I hate humans
school's player
School's play
Ways to get over someone?
Teenage Attraction Issues????
Bump on my fingernail
Poppying Cherry.

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker