Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us


Question Posted Wednesday September 1 2004, 8:28 pm

ok i have a BIG problem and im sure that it happens to a lot of people.. but whenever something happens that makes me mad i always want to kill myself and its scary cuz sometimes i almost do.. i dont no wut to do and i need some help before i actually do!!! does this mean im like mentally ill or something?? should i see a doctor or anything?? thanks..
xox manda

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Health & Fitness category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Mental health?

TucanFullOfHoles answered Wednesday September 15 2004, 7:27 pm:
yes you do need to see a doctor. we do all think those thoughts, often, well i do anyway, but really, thinking it isn't really that big of a deal. its that whole actually planning it that is. that's when you need to see a doctor.

[ TucanFullOfHoles's advice column | Ask TucanFullOfHoles A Question

missmanda answered Monday September 13 2004, 10:32 am:
well.. if someone makes u mad, then sit down and talk to them about it! dont get all mad to the extent of killing urself! its not worth it.... trust me on that one dude. hope i helped <3

Manda (haha same name)

[ missmanda's advice column | Ask missmanda A Question

avljc16 answered Thursday September 2 2004, 6:02 pm:
This is a very bad thing. You should go to a ocunselor or something that can help rethink your choices. I wish I could say there was nothing wrong with you but there is! Go find some help and keep me posted! Good luck!


[ avljc16's advice column | Ask avljc16 A Question

xOxLuvYasxOx answered Thursday September 2 2004, 10:43 am:
umm...i dont think its perfactly normal but i kno A LOT of other ppl r liek that. liek me 4 exsample. i think u should see soem 1 bout it cuz if u get really really mad u just might do it soemday. and thats a dangerouse and scary thought....i hope i hleped a lil

[ xOxLuvYasxOx's advice column | Ask xOxLuvYasxOx A Question

Sunshine answered Thursday September 2 2004, 12:38 am:
If you are having suicidal thoughts often, you should seek counseling.

Remember this: Suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem.

That simply means that there is no problem bad enough to take your life. Once you're you it, you can't take it back. Life is something that should be treasured.

[ Sunshine's advice column | Ask Sunshine A Question

girdy_goo15 answered Thursday September 2 2004, 12:03 am:
yes u should go see a doctor very soon....

[ girdy_goo15's advice column | Ask girdy_goo15 A Question

SoNuLiCiOuSsS answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 11:24 pm:
that doesnt necessarily mean that u r mentally ill... but it soundz like u r having a lotta problems that r hard for u to deal with... talk to sum1 u can trust about em... it'll make u feel a lot better once u do that... it'd be best if u talk to ur parents... & if u continue to feel that way ask ur parents to take u to see a therapist

[ SoNuLiCiOuSsS's advice column | Ask SoNuLiCiOuSsS A Question

BrunetteBeauti answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:35 pm:
omg hun
yea i think u should get a conselor bc if u go 2 far u COULD kiil urself

[ BrunetteBeauti's advice column | Ask BrunetteBeauti A Question

Pixiemagic14 answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:34 pm:
i think you should tell some one this cause really we all get mad at times but it doesn't meen we should kill our selves. I don't really think you have a mental problem, but i'm not a docetor so you can't take my word for it.

[ Pixiemagic14's advice column | Ask Pixiemagic14 A Question

Evilfairy577 answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:18 pm:
I totally know how you feel! I was like that only a few months ago! I got so stressed,depressed,and confused that I did some really stupid things like I dumped a boyfriend I really cared and I lost some close friends. I kept fighting with my family,my family and my friends and I was really ready to kill myself if things didn't get better...but they did!Now I really regret not talking to anyone about it cuz it was all building inside me and it made me feel alone and depressed!Hun, I'm tellin' you talk it all out with someone very close and someone you really will help! There is nothing wrong with you, everyone ends up in these situations once in a while and most of the time it takes a while but they pass! Just talk it over and dont do anything with out thinking of what may fallow!Keep things cool!Hope I helped if you wanna talk my e-mail is!

[ Evilfairy577's advice column | Ask Evilfairy577 A Question

kcastanon01 answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:08 pm:
i don't think your mentally ill, i just think you should talk to someone and tell them whats wrong. i know your upset, but you cant be mad forever. it might not feel like it at the time, but everyone goes on.. life does-

[ kcastanon01's advice column | Ask kcastanon01 A Question

crystal200022us answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:06 pm:
Well, I know how you feel. I don't think you're mentally ill at all. I do think it might help to tell somebody about this whether it's your family, friends, boyfriend, whoever. Also, what makes me feel better is to write my feelings on a piece of paper. If this feeling of wanting to kill yourself continues then I would definitely go see a doctor. I hope this helps!

[ crystal200022us's advice column | Ask crystal200022us A Question

Pink_Flamingo answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:06 pm:
You should ask your parents to take you to a psychiatrist. you shouldnt be trying to kill yourself! Your probably deppressed and just need a little help :) Theres nothing wrong with it.

[ Pink_Flamingo's advice column | Ask Pink_Flamingo A Question

o0psychicwish0o answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 9:03 pm:
Well first tell your Parents. Then they should take to you to a doctor and they well help you. I dont think your mentally just need a little help

[ o0psychicwish0o's advice column | Ask o0psychicwish0o A Question

psychobarbiedoll answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 8:59 pm:
I get like that a lot. You should probably see a doctor. You may be suffering from depression.

Whenever you feel that way, put on your favorite fun/happy CD and focus on the good things in life. Try to do something fun that can take your mind off your problems, or tell someone about it. Sometimes it's nice to have a rant in your online or offline journal just to get things out. Also, try to remember that there are so many fun things to do in the world, including things you haven't experienced, and you only have so long to do those things.

[ psychobarbiedoll's advice column | Ask psychobarbiedoll A Question

xfallingfor3verx answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 8:53 pm:
A lot of people want to kill their selfs when there mad but you have to handle it in a strong matter! If you cut yourself or actually try to kill yourself then you might have a problem but if you just want to die its ok!

[ xfallingfor3verx's advice column | Ask xfallingfor3verx A Question

jesikuh977 answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 8:45 pm:
ur prolly could be ur juss plain depressed or u could have a chemical embalance in ur brain, u should see a dr. to get meds tho to make u feel better...a lot of people are like that, dont worry hun..


[ jesikuh977's advice column | Ask jesikuh977 A Question

SiLenTxfAiRy answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 8:43 pm:
Definitally tell feels SOO much better to get it out in the open. Believe me sweetheart, I was exactly like this and I told my mom ((even though i didnt want to..i knew i had to)) and she got me help! I saw a councler for awhile..and reallie enjoyed seeing her and progressed. I saw a phycologist..and she hooked me up with some anti-depressants, and those help soo much! It reallie helps to talk about it! I hope you make the right decision and see someone about it. I know it helped me out so much. I was so bad at one point in my life all over my first boyfriend...but things in life arent always that bad. What you need to do sweetz is look at the positive things in life. When something is wrong or when you need to vent write it down..write your feelings and thoughts down. Dont take it out on yourself, its not the way to go. Ive been through a few deaths in my lifetime, some accidental..and some on purpose..and those deaths that happened because of them not getting help just tears you apart inside...even if your NOT close to that person. Its just the thought of it all. Stay positive, and if you ever need anyone to talk to..I wouldnt mind being penpals..or aim buddies!!

((let me know how things go manda..hope i helped!))

[ SiLenTxfAiRy's advice column | Ask SiLenTxfAiRy A Question

charmed-cherry21 answered Wednesday September 1 2004, 8:41 pm:
I wouldn't say mentally ill and I wouldn't see a doctor. Maybe a guidance counselor, social worker, or pchiatrist(sp?). Or go to church and accept the Lord into your heart.
*Haleigh Ann*

[ charmed-cherry21's advice column | Ask charmed-cherry21 A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question
Next Question >>>

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

We were on matrimonail site made me see the 7th heaven than ignored without
How to get a tattoo where a parent wont see it?
Can this workout?
Don't know how to feel
No friends, social anxiety.
I'm going to be alone forever
Are they my issues or their issues?
how do i tell my friend i like her?(were both girls)
When 2 people have the same dreams
I'd like to buy some toys for my two little kids
Waiting for my boyfriend who is going to prison part 2
I've had a crush on him since high school.
I have this friend...
he read my messaage but isn't replying, is he interested?
Hmmmm..what to Do what to do
my best friend beat up my little brother
What to do I do of my step dad is a douche?
Pesuading my parents to let me get my ears pierced
What is the best way to handle this guy?
Is she playing games or she really just don't know who it was

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker