Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us


Question Posted Tuesday May 2 2006, 9:12 pm

okay...i'm 13, and just lost my virginaty yesterday. actually, i'm not sure if i did or didn't. i was raped by my next door neighbor who is 16, and has a gf. also, my bf came to find me, and caught me being raped, but he thought that we were actually having sex. now he's mad and won't talk to me because i won't have sex with him. i really need help talking to him and everything. and should i tell my parents? or not? help!!!

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Sexual Health and Reproduction category?
Maybe give some free advice about: General Sex Questions?

CrayolaJenn210 answered Monday May 8 2006, 1:26 am:
First of all, you should tell your parents. Then,
you can tell you're boyfriend later. I know it will be hard, but you need to tell your parents! Good luck, and best of wishes!

[ CrayolaJenn210's advice column | Ask CrayolaJenn210 A Question

Bella'sAdvice answered Sunday May 7 2006, 5:46 am:
Listen sweetie I was Rapped when I turned 16 last year in august and you should tell your parents because if you don't it's gonna haunt you and soon as i got raped i Called the cops and they examined me and everything at the hosptial but after everything was over after 9 mnths i realized i was losen it i did'nt wanna go anywhere all i did was sat in my room all day and night but for now don't worry about your boyfriend worry about yourself your crying out for help but pleses tell your parents asap because if you son't he's gonna try to do it again so tell your parents first thing soon as you receive it please don't end up lie i almost did and that was crazy almost on my way to bellview so please tell them so you can make sure everything is okay before the damages and everything he did to your insides fade away then your parents are gonna thin that you were been having sex and make sure you tell the truth cause the cops are gonna ask you the same thing over and over then later on infront of the grand jury but please stay strong and don't be ashamed and hold your head down for no on ps any time you need help you can write me personally at

[ Bella'sAdvice's advice column | Ask Bella'sAdvice A Question

xo1234 answered Friday May 5 2006, 4:09 am:
You need to tell your parents right away, don't wait, do it now. Thats the first thing. Make sure they call the police. Than after you have that handled explain everything to your boyfriend, he should understand. If you need any more help, just ask me. I hope everything works out.

[ xo1234's advice column | Ask xo1234 A Question

Dear_lynda answered Thursday May 4 2006, 4:22 pm:
Tell your parents NOW. Call the rape crisis center in the phone book NOW. It's not your fault, so don't sweat your boyfriend and his negative vibes. TELL SOMEONE NOW!!

[ Dear_lynda's advice column | Ask Dear_lynda A Question

x0brittany0x answered Wednesday May 3 2006, 6:07 pm:
He raped you. He need's to be taken away.

[ x0brittany0x's advice column | Ask x0brittany0x A Question

DearLeslie answered Wednesday May 3 2006, 5:27 pm:
Rape is the worst thing ever, and you should tell someone about it. You should check the doctors to make sure your not pregent. And you should call your boyfriend and explain to him what happen AFTER telling your parents, and pressing charges on this boy.

[ DearLeslie's advice column | Ask DearLeslie A Question

Vikki27 answered Wednesday May 3 2006, 11:25 am:
You have GOT to tell someone NOW. If this guy raped you, you need to report it to the police while his DNA is still on you. And yes, he has taken your virginity. The Police need to arrest him because he could have done this or might in the future do this to any number of girls. Don't let him get away with it.

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. It's truly awful but you need to tell your parents and you need to tell your boyfriend. If he really cares about you, he will believe you, especially when you go to the police about it. However, I would like to stress that you're only 13 years old and your boyfriend should NOT be upset with you because you won't have sex with him. You're underage and he shouldn't be putting any pressure on you to do this.

Speak to someone, don't suffer in silence and don't let him get away with it.

[ Vikki27's advice column | Ask Vikki27 A Question

LilSport1992 answered Wednesday May 3 2006, 10:58 am:
you NEED to tell your parents. tell them everything and tell them how your boyfriend saw you being raped. they will probably call the police and you can go from there. the biggest mistake you can make now, is not tell.

[ LilSport1992's advice column | Ask LilSport1992 A Question

*Kate* answered Wednesday May 3 2006, 9:27 am:
YES you need to tell your parents right away. I know it might seem awkward but you need to tell them. If they don't believe you, go to another adult, an aunt or even your boyfriend's parents. Your parents should take you to a hospital to make sure you are okay and then they can and most likely will press charges against your neighbor. What he did to you was wrong and you shouldn't let him get away with it. As for your boyfriend, try to explain to him what really happend and if he wont listen get your parents to talk to him.

I hope everything turns out alright <3


[ *Kate*'s advice column | Ask *Kate* A Question

xokaylanicoleox answered Wednesday May 3 2006, 1:18 am:
Quite honestly, if you aren't very close with your parents, then it isn't a good idea to tell them.

1) They could get that kid in A LOT of trouble, which he no doubtably should, but if you don't want to get involved in a huge mess of legal matters, don't bother.

2) If your boyfriend doesn't trust you enough to believe that you weren't doing it because you wanted to and he's only mad because you won't have sex with him. Then you shouldn't be with him, he isn't in it for you, he's in it for what you could give him.

3) You didn't loose your v-card if you didn't say yes to having sex with him. So stop worrying, you're still a virgin. &make sure your bf knows that .. doesn't still think you aren't.

[ xokaylanicoleox's advice column | Ask xokaylanicoleox A Question

karenR answered Tuesday May 2 2006, 11:32 pm:
You need to tell your parents. The police need called and the boy needs to be arrested.

No doubt your boyfriend will believe you after all that happens.

You will probably have to go to the emergency room and have a rape kit done for the police. They will check you out and make sure you are OK.
They will take samples that can be used against the boy in court.

They will also give you info for following up to be checked for STDs and pregnancy. May even give you a pill to make sure there is no pregnancy. :)

[ karenR's advice column | Ask karenR A Question

x3candiigrl answered Tuesday May 2 2006, 10:55 pm:
omg you neeeeeeeed to tell your parents. if you told him no and he kept going then you NEED to tell them. its a CRIME and your only 13 years old.

Technically you lost your virginity, but since it wasnt mutal you could say your still a virgin.

You need to sue this guy, and make sure you tell your boyfriend that this guy raped you.

[ x3candiigrl's advice column | Ask x3candiigrl A Question

helpachick answered Tuesday May 2 2006, 10:50 pm:
omg yes tell your parents. they'll help you get in touch with police and you should go to the hospital to get tested and make sure everything is ok. as for your b/f. well put yourself in his shoes. seeing that would have been quite a blow especially since he thought you were doing something different. just call him or get him alone sometime and you should tell him the truth. he should trust that you are telling the truth. he might not know what to say at first, and maybe walk away. but in time he will most likely come back and comfort you, and you guys will be able to work things out. but omg i just wish you the best of luck in all this...i can only imagine how stressful and hard that would all be. xoxo helpachick

[ helpachick's advice column | Ask helpachick A Question

Christeena answered Tuesday May 2 2006, 10:44 pm:
Tell your parents right away and get a report filed. Rape is wrong. Don't let him get away with it. And after that have your parents take you to your boyfriend's house so you can talk to him about it. Tell him that you were being raped and explain that it hurts that he won't talk to you in this tough time in your life. Hopefully he will believe you and be there for you during this tough time. Either way you need to tell an adult, and fast! Best of luck and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

&hearts; Christina

[ Christeena's advice column | Ask Christeena A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: guilt...
Next Question >>> HElp!!! asap

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Should I stay or leave
I want to be a transcriptionist
nephew's behavior?
My mouth hurts!
I love basketball but I am too short!
I don't have clothes or supplies for school!
Is it too forward?
I have a shaved side
love of the past
Where is the colonial oppression here?
I dont know how to get this friendship to "grow"
what ages are hot topic for
i want to dye my hair, but I'm not sure it would look nice
Change color of my advice column?
recent problems involving masturbation
Brushing my teeth makes me poop.
my mom is a control freak
Is This Considered Stalking?
Best friend issue
Why is it a bigger deal for Greece to default than certain African countries

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker