Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

Question Posted Saturday January 29 2005, 11:36 pm

i know this girl, and i care about her more than anything in the world, but i can tell shes going down the wrong road, i can notice changes in her that i've made, in a good way, but its not enough, shes getting into alchohol now, and that could lead to anything, i've tried talking to her about it but i just cant let out how i feel, PLZ HELP!!! SOS

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Relationships category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Friendship?

mousie_101 answered Sunday January 30 2005, 11:23 pm:
Then dont tell her face to face, a lot of times that is harder. Try to tell her in a note in good handwriting (so she can tell what it says :P ) and give it to her sometime she is sober so she will remember. Tell her you dont want to lose a good friend like her. Try to tell her all the nasty things that can come from using drugs. One of my best friends went through that and is now in a clinic in montana. So many rumors went around the school about her that arent true and when she gets home she will have a bad reputation from all the rumors. If your friend is big with her look, tell her a bunch of different stuff that can happen if she does what she is doing and if she is big with her reputation, tell her how bad the rumors can get if she keeps doing that stuff. Most importantly tell her how much you care about her and you will help her get through it if she needs help. If she doesnt want to listen try telling a school counselor, i know its like ratting on your friend but trust me, you'll regret it if you dont.

[ mousie_101's advice column | Ask mousie_101 A Question

jAyMiLyNnE answered Sunday January 30 2005, 5:53 pm:
hey well you need to tell her that you care about her and that your afraid she is goin down the wrong road.. does she have a really close friend that feels the same as you do?(that shes goin down the wrong road) if she does talk to them they might be able to help you alot. if not just sit her down and tell her your scared and worried about her. hope i helped. if you have anymore questions ask me n i will help.
Jaymi lynne

[ jAyMiLyNnE's advice column | Ask jAyMiLyNnE A Question

sk8rgurl answered Sunday January 30 2005, 2:46 pm:
well it depends how much shes drinking. A lot of times even my freinds (14 year olds) have a little alchohol hear and there. But i understand why u r consurned. Alchohol can be dangourous, the only thing u should do about it is to try and tell her how much it hurts her and you. Just site her down and try and get her to focas. If it ghets n e worse i would talk to her parents or sibblings.


[ sk8rgurl's advice column | Ask sk8rgurl A Question

drjwlc4 answered Sunday January 30 2005, 9:58 am:
well i thinnk that you just have to come out and tell her how you feel she could be doing this so you save her and so just tell her how you feel and that you will do anything for her well i hoped that i helped
rate me

[ drjwlc4's advice column | Ask drjwlc4 A Question

icey0990 answered Sunday January 30 2005, 9:48 am:
You reeeally care about her right? So you cant let her do this without you telling her how much of a mistake it is to you. Dont be afraid to tell her how you feel. Dont wait until its too late! Sometimes all a person needs is for that one person who cares so much (like you do) to talk to them and let them know what they are doing is wrong.

[ icey0990's advice column | Ask icey0990 A Question

houdini07 answered Sunday January 30 2005, 9:30 am:
get outside help. parents, couseling... something. make her hear you.

[ houdini07's advice column | Ask houdini07 A Question

mrs_radcliffe answered Sunday January 30 2005, 8:25 am:
why not talk to her about it, and that ur worried about her

[ mrs_radcliffe's advice column | Ask mrs_radcliffe A Question

Link answered Sunday January 30 2005, 2:27 am:
Ok well maybe you should like just find the time either tell her parents family or anyone in her family they might be able to help her

[ Link's advice column | Ask Link A Question

thoushaltloveit answered Sunday January 30 2005, 1:26 am:
well, you should really tell her how you feel, but i doubt she will take it the right way. maybe you should let her experiment and learn her lessons. she wont know whats shes getting into until she sees the affects of alchohol herself. there are also programs like AA (alchoholics annonymous) if she has a serious problem. but seriously, if shes like a teenager then shes bound to experiment. you should tell her how you feel though, it will make her think atleast.

[ thoushaltloveit's advice column | Ask thoushaltloveit A Question

lisamarie887 answered Sunday January 30 2005, 12:37 am:
i went through the same thing. you just gotta tell her how you feel and that you care about her alot. if she knows that you care about her then maybe she will finally realize that she has someone who is going to be there for her through thick n thing. u just gotta talk to her thats all.

[ lisamarie887's advice column | Ask lisamarie887 A Question

briana answered Sunday January 30 2005, 12:11 am:
i know how you feel .. my friend was going down the wrong road and im not sure if she still is but anyway.. just keep talking to her .. let her know that your there for you and she doesnt need to resort to alchoal or anything like that. if it still seems to not improve, tell an adult. teacher parent guidence counselor ... jsut let her know your there for here, throught thick and thin!! your a good friend for worrying! lol

xo briana

[ briana's advice column | Ask briana A Question

bAhAmAmA0250 answered Saturday January 29 2005, 11:58 pm:
Talk to a counsolar. You need to help her out and get her put back on the right path. She probably a lil lost n confused herself. Just talk t a counsolar about this *trix*

[ bAhAmAmA0250's advice column | Ask bAhAmAmA0250 A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question
Next Question >>> friend or more

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

How do I commit sucide without pain?
charlie charlie?
Goodbye lettter
Is veet bad for you? Does Veet cause cancer?
Why does my iPhone keep turning off?
Is the Charlie Charlie Challenge Real? Am I Cursed?
can't study
I'm losing myself to insanity
Can someone believe and fear witchcraft and be a true Catholic?
I do believe my insanity is rising due to meditation.
How to get someone to think you exciting and maybe like you
pain on right chest when coughing
my question is about a long distance relationship
ok i really need help?
No connection
I have not given my older
Scared to report CP
self -control. patient. Discipline
school's player
How long after a perm til

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker