Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

My step-father forces me to have sex with him!

Question Posted Friday February 24 2006, 9:01 pm

My step father has been forcing me to have sex with him for a few years now. When I was 8-9 he brought home a porno tape and showed it to me. I called my mom and told her that it was a sick tape and he threw it away. After that, my dad has brought porno tapes for us to watch and has had sex with me various times. I hate it when this happens, but I've been afraid to tell anyone!! He taps my ass and touches it and stuff. What do I do to make it stop?!?!

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Relationships category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Abusive Relationships?

destiny1 answered Monday February 27 2006, 8:59 pm:
i find this a very hard situation especially when i have only been molested myself. I think that till this time you have to take it to the next level if you don't feel comferatable yourself and don't be afraid because just like it's affecting you right know it can really affect you in the future and hurt you in many ways yet you have to really help yourself and tell somebody who ever you feel closest too wether it's your freinds, mom , who ever you feel that you could tell. best of luck

[ destiny1's advice column | Ask destiny1 A Question

Nallie answered Sunday February 26 2006, 8:43 pm:
This is an awfully difficult situation for you! Of course your Mother has to be told, and if she doesn't do anything about it, the court could find her guilty of child abuse too.

Think of it this way, sexual preditors rarely ever stop doing what they are doing unless they are in jail and have no access to children. Most people who do these things will never get better.

I agree with the other posters, go to the police. Tell the police that you are afraid. They will have to offer you protection from him. It is their job and they know what to do!

Think about how terrible this is and how it makes you feel. He will do this (and probably already has) to another child. I am sure you wouldn't want someone else to go through what you are. Most of all while the focus will seem to be on how terrible of a person he is, don't forget to ask for help for yourself. If you get the right counseling now it will help you for the rest of your life.

Bless you and I will pray for you.

[ Nallie's advice column | Ask Nallie A Question

kelseyjo answered Sunday February 26 2006, 12:11 am:
ive never been in that situation befor but if you have no one at home you can tell than look for other members in you family that you can talk to. and if you still cant find no one to talk to than talk to you school consolur. it might be hard to do but this might be the only way for it to get stoped.(good luck)

[ kelseyjo's advice column | Ask kelseyjo A Question

kevin1986 answered Saturday February 25 2006, 11:44 pm:
You need to tell someone, anyone, right now. Tell a teacher at school, a counselor, an aunt or uncle, or somebody. I wouldn't tell your mom because she'll likely be in denial about the whole thing and it'll be buried under the rug. One way or another, the police have to know about this. They will know what to do. You can't be afraid to tell people about this. If you don't say anything about this, it's going to continue. It will lead to problems in the future with men and a guilt complex to where you'll believe this whole thing was your fault. Tell someone. Now.

[ kevin1986's advice column | Ask kevin1986 A Question

christina answered Saturday February 25 2006, 8:44 pm:
Are you dumb? Call the cops.



What the hell? Yes it is. Call the cops and file a restraining order as well as a sexual abuse complaint. He can go to jail for that. Calling the cops = GOOD HELP.

I don't understand why you rated me a 1, but whatever. Go ahead and be raped...Just when you don't call the cops don't be mad about how he keeps doing it because there's no one to stop him.

[ christina's advice column | Ask christina A Question

smallbutsweet90 answered Saturday February 25 2006, 9:52 am:
aw im so sorry to here that, that must be really hard. as hard as it might be you need to tell somebody. the sooner the better. tell your mom, if she doesnt believe you then i would call a child abuse hotline in your area, many websites such as have infromation on places to help. Sexual abuse can cause many other problems and should be stopped immediatley. i hope everything works out! if you need anymore advice feel free to ask!

[ smallbutsweet90's advice column | Ask smallbutsweet90 A Question

VainTaraLynn answered Saturday February 25 2006, 2:17 am:
Wow! You NEEEEED to tell someone ASAP. Call an abuse hotline, tell your mom, counselor, uncle, aunt, sister, brother, anyone you have tell SOMEONE. if they dont believe you MAKE them believe you. Call the police if it goes to extremes. or straight up refuse. When he forces you tell him if he doesnt stop your GOING to call the cops and have him arrested. & there will be nothing he can do about it. Take control & stand up for yourself. Dont let him abuse you like that.

[ VainTaraLynn's advice column | Ask VainTaraLynn A Question

tasuki answered Friday February 24 2006, 11:48 pm:
You need to tell somebody. That is the only to stop it. What he is doing is incest, rape, and abuse--it is very horrible and very illegal. You should not be afraid to tell anybody because it is NOT your fault. He is a sick man abusing his power over you, and you basically had no say in it. Go to your mother or a school counselor right away.

[Link](Mouse over link to see full location) will have more and better information.

[ tasuki's advice column | Ask tasuki A Question

XLithiumXAneurysmX answered Friday February 24 2006, 11:47 pm:
Call the fucking police,dumbass.Unless you enjoy being fucked by your step father,that's your only choice.

[ XLithiumXAneurysmX's advice column | Ask XLithiumXAneurysmX A Question

JazziJazz answered Friday February 24 2006, 11:46 pm:
The only way to stop it is to tell someone! He does not have the right to force you to do anything with him that makes you uncomfortable.
Tell ANYONE your mom, your uncle, your aunt, your teachers. Anyone you trust can help you. Dont be afraid to lay your trust in someone they can help you. Good Luck

[ JazziJazz's advice column | Ask JazziJazz A Question

xoMarisox answered Friday February 24 2006, 11:31 pm:
The only way to stop this is to tell someone. Tell your mom, you teachers, your guidance counselors, your friends,your friends mom. You need to tell someone soon because this can get a lot worse. You can call a hotline or something. You need to tell someone before it gets worse! I hope I helped and I'm always open to talk!

[ xoMarisox's advice column | Ask xoMarisox A Question

xVANESSAxL0VEx answered Friday February 24 2006, 11:17 pm:
This is an extremely serious problem. This is rape and you need to tell your mom right away. She can tell the athorities, and he may go to jail.
Honey, this is no joke. It needs to stop.

[ xVANESSAxL0VEx's advice column | Ask xVANESSAxL0VEx A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: Degrassi
Next Question >>> background

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Best friend issue
Why is it a bigger deal for Greece to default than certain African countries
How to ask my mom?
food coming back up!
Do I call this rape
so i was meditating...
Really important!!
genral life help
yes he like me or no!?
advice-mother and i, are not talking!
Why do people lie so much?
Hi there. I have a craz
How do I know of this married man wants to have an affair with me?
I'm not sure what's happening
Hey I'm still single so t
I want to have a baby. My boyfriend says he plans to never have kids.
Watch or Skateboard
advice! no connection or sexual attraction to men!
My best friend is in an abusive relationship
Help! No business for my business!

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker