Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

2 week period

Question Posted Tuesday August 9 2005, 4:40 pm

It has been 2 weeks and 2 days and I still have my period. Is there something wrong with me? Do I need to go to a doctor? I am kinda sexually active, I have done it with my boyfriend only 3 times, only him, did he give me something, but we use protection can you please help me? Rate 5 for all good useful answers.

[ Answer this question ]

Additional info, added Tuesday August 9 2005, 5:24 pm:
Okay the last time that I had sex was Three days before my period, and I don't have sex on my period, and I am 14 years old, I have only had my period for a year but it has always been irregualr..

Want to answer more questions in the Health & Fitness category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Health?

hyperhottiegirl answered Thursday August 11 2005, 7:07 pm:
thats normal for the first year dont worry for the second year if it keeps happening i would go to a doctor or tell ur mom

[ hyperhottiegirl's advice column | Ask hyperhottiegirl A Question

shutupnkissme98 answered Thursday August 11 2005, 2:14 pm:
NORMAL! irregular period is totally normal.your bf didnt give you anything and your not sick.dont worry about it! hope i helped XoXo

[ shutupnkissme98's advice column | Ask shutupnkissme98 A Question

CxoMariiex3 answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 8:23 pm:
leave it for another couple days..tell your mom.. doctor.. YOUR ONLY 14--YOU DONT HAVE SEX! $LUT!?

[ CxoMariiex3's advice column | Ask CxoMariiex3 A Question

FLiP4DaStArZ09 answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 6:11 pm:
That seems like quite a while... id talk to your mom if i were you, or go to a doctor... If you dont want to do either, im sure if you google it, you could get an answer, like, type in 2 week period or irregular periods and see what happens... hope i helped!!

[ FLiP4DaStArZ09's advice column | Ask FLiP4DaStArZ09 A Question

Nyx answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 6:10 pm:
Sometimes periods last longer if your progesterone levels are low. It happened to me once... had my period for three weeks. The doctor put me on a different birth control and it made everything right again. I suggest you look into Ortho Cyclen, not only will it help your period regulate, but you'll also be needing it since you are sexually active.

Chocolate also helps to increase progesterone levels... so you can try eating a lot of chocolate while you're waiting to get on the Birth Control.
<3 Nyx

[ Nyx's advice column | Ask Nyx A Question

EvilOompa answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 5:49 pm:
sometimes things like this happpen, so dont worry about it unless it goes on for to much longer. If its still going in like, 3-5 days, you should ask someone like your mom or a doctor. I dont think its anything to worry about just yet though

Hope i helped,

[ EvilOompa's advice column | Ask EvilOompa A Question

airjet106 answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 5:15 pm:
try goin to ur docter

[ airjet106's advice column | Ask airjet106 A Question

save_the_faires answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 5:12 pm:
i think you should go to the doctor cuz maybe if your having sex on your period then something could happen.

[ save_the_faires's advice column | Ask save_the_faires A Question

amby869 answered Tuesday August 9 2005, 5:06 pm:
I really think that you should go see a doctor. If you are having sex you should see a doctor yearly anyway. But sometimes when you have sex or just start puberty, your periods get eregular. I dont know how old you are so i dont know, but you should go to a doctor.

[ amby869's advice column | Ask amby869 A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: im too shy.
Next Question >>> Myspace

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Too many changes too fast
Should I Feel Bad About Wanting to Change Churches?
How should I respond to getting asked to show a receipt at Wal-Mart?
I'm a freshman and I don't know if my senior prom date likes me or not.
Unhealthy attachment to coworker?
Do I have a good singing voice? VIDEO.....
what to do if i need help with my mental & physical health
Online Auctioning ??
Dreamer troubles
is it too late to confess my feelings?
My baby names
Two guys asked me out what should I do?
I feel like his mother.
Wife has feelings for a coworker
Body issues
Is it possible to get pre
Gray dots all over my iPod screen
Does he like me or not?
website with young girls in sexual pictures
I had unprotected sex wit

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker