Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us


I want to having sex...

Question Posted Monday October 10 2011, 9:17 am

Hi! I m 27 years old Male young guy. From last one year I am suffering sexual problem. I want to having sex with my own Mother. So tell me how can approach her for this? She is 42 years hot women. Plez suggest me for the same.

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Sexual Health and Reproduction category?
Maybe give some free advice about: General Sex Questions?

aturtle1 answered Monday October 10 2011, 5:55 pm:
thats something you can never take back.sugest u speak to a sex psycholmgist look up onear you.dnt cros tht line.

[ aturtle1's advice column | Ask aturtle1 A Question

orphans answered Monday October 10 2011, 3:28 pm:
i dont think its natural that youd wanna have sex with your mother. but i guess..

okay first you should consider the reasons why youd want to have sex with your mother. now, just find someone else that fits those reasonss.

Hope i helped :)

[ orphans's advice column | Ask orphans A Question

Xui answered Monday October 10 2011, 11:59 am:
You need professional help, See a psychiatrist.

Having sex with family members is considered incest and almost anywhere it's illegal. Also, Incest is a very serious crime. If you have a problem, Then you need to seek the proper help for it not confront your mother. That is wrong

[ Xui's advice column | Ask Xui A Question

xo_Runnergirl_xo answered Monday October 10 2011, 11:49 am:
It sounds like you have an Oedipal Complex. It's a psychological problem that manifests itself in sexual desires causing men to be physically and sexually attracted to their mothers. I would suggest that you talk to a psychiatrist or call a doctor. They can give you something to fix the problem and help you go about your life normally again. And don't approach her about it- it's wrong to have sex with her.

Hope I helped & God bless

[ xo_Runnergirl_xo's advice column | Ask xo_Runnergirl_xo A Question

More Questions:

Next Question >>> I am facing a problem.....

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

what ages are hot topic for
Brushing my teeth makes me poop.
Is This Considered Stalking?
Best friend issue
Why is it a bigger deal for Greece to default than certain African countries
How to ask my mom?
why the FUCK are people now accepting pedophilia?
food coming back up!
Do I call this rape
so i was meditating...
Really important!!
genral life help
yes he like me or no!?
advice-mother and i, are not talking!
Why do people lie so much?
Hi there. I have a craz
How do I know of this married man wants to have an affair with me?
I'm not sure what's happening
Hey I'm still single so t
I want to have a baby. My boyfriend says he plans to never have kids.

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker