does anyone want to babysit my kid
Question Posted Thursday May 12 2011, 3:41 pm this would be helpful [ ] Answer this question Want to answer more questions in the Domesticity category? Maybe give some free advice about: Babysitting? Sure i Would Love to babysit Your Kid! Email me THESE things Please babysitter4life13 answered Tuesday May 17 2011, 2:56 pm:
Yeaa So Email Me At firstname.lastname@example.org For a Babysitter! ] [ babysitter4life13's advice column | Ask babysitter4life13 A Question
Finding a good babysitter is a very difficult task. Peeps answered Friday May 13 2011, 10:28 pm:
Before you settle on a sitter, you'll definitely want to evaluate them (here are some great tips on finding a good babysitter):
- Ask for references. Take the time to check them out.
- Talk with them over the phone. Interview the sitter.
- Meet them, if possible, and let your child meet them with you.
- Consider requiring a drug-test.
- Discuss the "rules" of the house. No smoking? No drinking? No friends over? No internet?
- Start with a small job. If all goes well, schedule a longer time for the sitter to work.
When discussing the job with them, throw some real-life scenarios and be a judge. Examples:
* What would you do if my child began choking? Are you CPR and First Aid certified?
* What if my child falls down the stairs?
* If I contact you and request you to stay slightly longer than anticipated, is that okay? Will your rates change?
* What if you become very ill during the job? What if my child becomes very ill (high fever, vomiting, etc.) during the job?
* What if my child is throwing a major temper tantrum? What are the steps and actions you take?
Instead of utilizing a place like Advicenators, you might want to check the following out:
-*- The YellowPages.
-*- Suggestions from your friends, family, and community members.
-*- [Link](Mouse over link to see full location) ] [ Peeps's advice column | Ask Peeps A Question Hi there, DangerNerd answered Thursday May 12 2011, 6:10 pm:
You just asked people from the entore Earth to babysit your child. This site serves users internationally.
Perhaps your local paper would be a better choice for finding a babysitter. ] [ DangerNerd's advice column | Ask DangerNerd A Question O.o Is that you asking us that? HAHA! dottie4 answered Thursday May 12 2011, 4:07 pm:
I'm sure there's plenty of people that would love a babysitting gig. Just ask around.
dottie4 ] [ dottie4's advice column | Ask dottie4 A Question