Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

bfs, crushes, etc <<< Previous Question
Next Question >>> How to start?

my younger brother is bullying me

Question Posted Saturday February 25 2006, 1:28 pm

i am 19 and my brother is 18 and we dont get along he has a realy bad temper and when he is in a bad mood he hits me and i dont do anything to him like the other day he strangled me and though me on the floor i told my mum but she does not say or do anything about it so he is just gets away with it and then he tries talking to me and pretends like noting happened and i hate it what can i do to make my mum and dad listen to me please help me.

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Relationships category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Families?

kelseyjo answered Sunday February 26 2006, 4:48 am:
what you should do first is tell you parents to pay more attention to what happens. then try to talk to your brother and tell him that if he dont stop you going to start fighting back(well if he not bigger than you)

[ kelseyjo's advice column | Ask kelseyjo A Question

Nallie answered Saturday February 25 2006, 7:19 pm:
Tell your parents that you are afraid of your brother! If he has a "bad temper" he needs to get it under control before he is ever successful in any of his relationships or life. Your parents should want to help him, but it sounds as if they are enabling him. However, you don't have to enable him. If you can come up with the means, move out! Or if that is not possible avoid your brother and ignore him. Don't give him the time of day! Tell him that you care about him, but you are now letting go of his outragious behavior and refuse to be part of it. In otherwords from your perspective, the best help should be "no help".

[ Nallie's advice column | Ask Nallie A Question

Kays answered Saturday February 25 2006, 7:09 pm:
well this isnt GOOD advice but its advice. fight back. my sister is younger than me and she does the same. one of you will get hurt and your parents will notice but keep telling them about it. ** i dont rly think thats will help but its worth a shot.

[ Kays's advice column | Ask Kays A Question
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

need answers from men please
How I can improve online customer service quality on website
why do adults blame everything on the media?
I had sex with a girl but
Just had my first annual physical exam
When is the right time to lose my virginity?
girl hating my guts
Frustrated over my boyfriends lack of opinion about our relationship
Dirty on FaceTime
I want to help people who think of or try suicide.
having mixed feelings
what does it mean to be a
I don't know how to end it with him?!?!?
Will I ever have a chance with anybody?
its my first time wearing a tampon will my tampon fall out when i swim
why cant I breath propbley
bleeding after fingering
Because of religion is it really over?
Help regarding an abortion at 13 years old
33 year female virgin, never masturbated, should i be?

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker