16/F. I'm not ugly or anything, but in my group of friends, I FEEL like the ugly one. They're all so gorgeous! Boys constantly give them attention because theyre hot, cute, pretty, or beautiful. I don't get much boy attention because I am just blah. Here are my pictures:
[ Answer this question ] Want to answer more questions in the Miscellaneous category? Maybe give some free advice about: Fashion and Styles? jbabyysexylovexoxo answered Monday February 6 2012, 4:30 am: heres some of the things i do to make myself feel better about myself (:
1. i go tanning. ( if you dont want to tan you can use self tanners, but make sure you dont put alot on because it can get blotchy(: )
2. i whiten my teeth and brush and floss. (crest 3D white (: )
3. i workout. i use an eliptical and treadmill , i also do situps and pushups and play sports(:
4. i use acne medications to clear up my skin then keep away acne, you can get them from your dermatologist (: also drink water (:
5. i wear makeup , just mascara . i make them very thick and long and comb them out after so they are not clumpy, then go over them again with mascara. i dont wear eyeliner but i use to, so if you wear eyeliner make sure its not too thick, just line the top as close to your lashline as possible and clean it up to fit your eye shape. then line your waterline. also make sure to clean off your makeup as much as you can before you go to bed (: if you want your skin to stay clear, you shouldnt wear coverup or foundation.
6. i straighten or curl my hair. and also wash it every night to make sure it smells nice (:
7. i wear perfume and deoderant, and shower.
8. get a pushup bra, just to flatter yourself. you should get a good quality bra, i like victorias secret (:
9. get some nice clothes that go with your personality. black clothes will make you look skinnier. make sure shirts arent too low. colorful clothes are always fun too (;
10. smile (:
11. dont be a bitch to people . if your nice people will most likely like you, and think your a gorgeous person.
well thats all i have (: hope it works ! [ jbabyysexylovexoxo's advice column | Ask jbabyysexylovexoxo A Question ]
rayiea answered Monday June 27 2011, 10:05 pm: Youre not ugly! and don't try to hardthen you'll come across as desparate. guys only start liking girls who don"t show that they like anyone or try to hard. don"t wear to much makeup. Guys can't stand it! and wear your hair down once and a while and make sure you don't smell bad. R [ rayiea's advice column | Ask rayiea A Question ]
sugarush answered Monday January 11 2010, 9:00 pm: i feel exactly the same im tall and have horrid lop sided hair ive looked at urs pix ur really pretty wish i looked like u try wearing brighter clothes or try a diff style [ sugarush's advice column | Ask sugarush A Question ]
Thereisnoname answered Monday March 23 2009, 10:03 pm: Girl I don't know what you're talking about you're pretty! But if you want to look better, try using some eyeliner and mascara. Have more confidence; it seems like that's all you need! Haha, remember, girll I know a hundred girls who would die to look like you! Enjoy it! xoxo Z [ Thereisnoname's advice column | Ask Thereisnoname A Question ]
kb72 answered Thursday February 7 2008, 11:46 pm: you are pretty! but if you want to look better (this iosnt in a mean way its just from ideas of people i know) maybe try growing your hair, guys love long hair. buy some makeup that will bring out your pretty eyes! almay and sephora make palletes for specific eye colors. otherwise, have confidence and talk to those guys and they will give you some attention. even ask your friedns for help [ kb72's advice column | Ask kb72 A Question ]
Disconnected answered Sunday January 27 2008, 9:22 pm: !!! You are reaaalllyyy Pretty!!
I think it's probably just a question of self confidence, don't hang back when the guys are around...but don't go all over them either.
Have a level of sophisticateness (is that a word? :P) to yourself. The guys will remember you!
dancedance42 answered Sunday January 27 2008, 4:31 pm: Are you serious? You are SO GORGEOUS!
Maybe you just have a lack of confidence. See, I was in a similar situation. All of my friends looked like supermodels, and I felt really awkward because I am very tall among a bunch of short cute girls. I finally told one of the girls, and she was so shocked. She told me how she was jealous of how gorgeous I was. She told me to look at myself in the mirror everyday and tell myself I was beautiful and say one great thing about myself. It sounds REALLY STUPID, but it really does help. Haha. Guys think that confidence is really important in a girl, I've asked..hahaha.
You can try out new styles by switching up your wardrobe. Don't wear jeans and t-shirts all the time, try skirts and nice shirts. I'm being really hypocritical, cause I wear jeans all the time. Haha. Also, wear makeup to accentuate your natural beauty. Don't load on the concealer and 10 pounds of mascara and eye shadow. Wear cute perfumes and stuff like that. Hope I helped!
orphans answered Sunday January 27 2008, 2:14 pm: Awww, don't say that you are ugly, because you're not! But let me tell you, when I compare myself to my friends I feel ugly too, because they have the perfect bodies and get a lot of the attention from boys to. I mean, everyone gets their share of attention, but you can just tell, so I know where you're coming from.
But if you want to feel prettier try doing this:
-straighten your hair
-do different hairstyles like ponytail, side braid, half up half down, thinner headband. I don't know if you have side bangs or not, but those would be cute.
-wear some eyeliner and mascara.
-perfume or body spray
-leave your hair natural or curly on some days and not others.
-wear more vibrant colored clothes and layers.
-get some cute flat type shoes or cool ones.
Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content. Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.