adviceman49 answered Tuesday May 14 2013, 10:33 am: It is possible; it all depends when you ovulate. For almost 80% of women that time is a 3 day window during the middle 14 days of the menstrual cycle. For the remaining 20% that time could be any time during their cycle.
There are ovulation kits you can purchase at you local pharmacy that will help you pin point when you ovulate. From the nature of your question this may be a recommendation of something that is to late as the horse is already out of the barn. In which case a home pregnancy test may be in order. [ adviceman49's advice column | Ask adviceman49 A Question ]
Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content. Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.