Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

their are all these bumps on my neck and they wont go away!

Question Posted Monday July 2 2012, 11:09 am

14/f. for about two months i have had these very tiny bumps on my neck.its not eczema becasue i've had it before and i know what it looks like and even had it on my neck before and its like a reddish rash. this is differnt because it is tiny bumps. and i popped some of them to see what it was hoping maybe it was pimples or something but when i popped some just a very tiny tiny ball of skin i guess, because i didnt know what it was. there was no puss like in a pimple or anything. and their not blackheads. i even tryed using st. ives apricot scrub which helped me get rid of some pimples i had but on my neck it didn't help at all. after that i tryed to put on some pimple cream even though their not pimples but just to help but it didnt help. :( iv'e been eating the same foods i always have so i dont know. and my mom wont take me to the doctor because she says we have no health insurance anymore. and makeup doesnt help. what should i use or do??thnks

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Health & Fitness category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Health?

adviceman49 answered Tuesday July 3 2012, 11:58 am:
I'm not a doctor either but what you are describing sounds a lot like something I recently went through. My doctor called it a grease bucket. It looks like a pimple with a rash. When it became infected is did squirt out some puss like material.

If I am correct and nothing say I am correct. It is something that will take medication and a doctors treatment to clear up. As a young teenager there are Federal Programs in place that will pay the costs for you to be seen and treated at your local hospital.

Whatever this rash/pimple is, if it is not being responsive to over the counter treatments then a doctors intervention is needed. The programs I speak of are strictly for children which even though you are a teenager/young adult. Under the law you are still a child. A family practitioner may not have access to these programs though your local hospital should.

Ask mom to take you to the local hospital emergency room Hospitals are requires to treat you when you show up at the ER. IF you are unable to pay they will bill the appropriate fund for payment.

[ adviceman49's advice column | Ask adviceman49 A Question

theadvicegal answered Tuesday July 3 2012, 3:17 am:
I have no idea what season it is where you live, but it could be heat bumps or a heat rash. Well you can get it without being summer as well.

Sometimes if it's too hot, or you're always warm you can get a heat rash. I'm not exactly sure, but you do sweat around the next area, espcially at the back. I wouldn't touch it or put anything else on it for a while. Leave it and see what happens so it doesn't get wrose hopefully.

Hope I could help and good luck :) x

[ theadvicegal's advice column | Ask theadvicegal A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: Taxes: Where can I find my tax history online?
Next Question >>> Am I the only girl who doesn't find Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling sexy?

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Do I disclose my miscarriage?
if i should break it off
How do I commit sucide without pain?
what genre is good for me?
charlie charlie?
What are the hourly wages for...?
Goodbye lettter
Is veet bad for you? Does Veet cause cancer?
Why does my iPhone keep turning off?
Is the Charlie Charlie Challenge Real? Am I Cursed?
can't study
I'm losing myself to insanity
Can someone believe and fear witchcraft and be a true Catholic?
I do believe my insanity is rising due to meditation.
How to get someone to think you exciting and maybe like you
pain on right chest when coughing
my question is about a long distance relationship
ok i really need help?
No connection
I have not given my older

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker