Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

He wanted "space" so I gave it and now I punish him <<< Previous Question
Next Question >>> Made a mistake! I broke up with him but I want him back!

I am SO angry, I've been crying a lot, I pushed all friends away!

Question Posted Tuesday August 3 2010, 2:31 pm

So I've been feeling kind of down for about 4 years. Recently it has gotten worse...I just broke up with my boyfriend because I've been so stressed about everything. I snap at a lot of people it could be anyone...I have so much anger and I've been crying a lot. I've pushed away all my friends and have no determination or drive. I don't know what to possibly do.
Any advice?

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Health & Fitness category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Mental health?

bliz answered Wednesday August 4 2010, 2:09 pm:
Get an appoint with your doctor to discuss the possibility that you could be depressed. If he or she thinks so, ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. There are so many new drugs out there today, you really need a specialist.

Please do it. Your life can really improve.

[ bliz's advice column | Ask bliz A Question

WittyUsernameHere answered Wednesday August 4 2010, 1:38 pm:
You're depressed. Possibly some other issue. The answer is therapy.

Fun topic. I know.

A big part of therapy is coping skills. Depression most commonly rises when coping skills do not match life stresses, and you begin to feel overwhelmed. A long enough time period, and you get alot of what you just described in brief.

Therapy is about someone who knows more than you talking to you and helping you shore up your coping, figure out how to handle and move past whatever issues are dragging you down.

Word of warning. Talk to more than one. Like doctors, there are good and bad therapists. Some will do nothing and take your money, some will listen, take an interest, and fix you. If your first session doesn't come with a ton of questions and them trying to get to know you, consider looking for a new therapist.

[ WittyUsernameHere's advice column | Ask WittyUsernameHere A Question

bigunored1 answered Wednesday August 4 2010, 6:51 am:
Ok from what you are telling me you might be bipoler and you should get checked out by a doctor you might have a chemecal inbalance . People that are bipolar do things out of inpulse and can get angery one moment and ok the next and withdraw from people to . There are medications out there like SRI [seritoin reuptake inhibiters] that will help you along with counceling . But becareful about taking these medications because they cause side efects. But please don't. Let this go on without any help because your problem can get worse . Take my advice and go see a doctor you owe to your self and the people you care for

[ bigunored1's advice column | Ask bigunored1 A Question

XSugarPieX77 answered Wednesday August 4 2010, 1:07 am:
My advice is to TALK to someone. Your friends and family are there for you, whenever you need someone to lean on. By talking about your feelings, you will feel better.I feel the same way you do a lot, but if I tell someone whats going on, and get advice from them, I tend to feel better. Just remember to breathe when your feeling down or upset or angry. Maybe start a new hobbie to get some more drive for things. Hope I helped!


[ XSugarPieX77's advice column | Ask XSugarPieX77 A Question
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

My parents say that even if I go to classes I can't babysit anyone.
why are men taught to be the “scary" gender
lack of sleep
help we have thousands of fleas
need answers from men please
How I can improve online customer service quality on website
why do adults blame everything on the media?
How do I do it?
I had sex with a girl but
Why do I sweat so much?
Just had my first annual physical exam
When is the right time to lose my virginity?
girl hating my guts
Frustrated over my boyfriends lack of opinion about our relationship
Dirty on FaceTime
I want to help people who think of or try suicide.
what does it mean to be a
I don't know how to end it with him?!?!?
Will I ever have a chance with anybody?
its my first time wearing a tampon will my tampon fall out when i swim

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker