Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us


Question Posted Thursday September 25 2008, 5:13 pm

so me and my friend made a huge promise last year that'd i'd stop cutting my self.
she was my only absolute real friend
so she was worth it.
then about two weeks ago i cut my self again.
i got completly guilty so i told her about it.
i recommitted to the promise.
butt now everythings falling apart.
and people think its liek a "pathetic cry for attention"
&& its not. its just gives me a sense of hope and comforting..
i dunno.
i need help.
any other things i could do to get rid of all the pain besides cutting.
i really dont wanna hurt her again.

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Miscellaneous category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Random Weirdos?

Alin75 answered Saturday September 27 2008, 9:39 pm:
Look, I think its time you should consider talking to an adult. Have you tried approaching your parents about this? I know it may seem difficult, but if it continues you might need something more than the support of you friend.

Talking to a counselor as mentioned below is also a good idea. The thing is that there are people out there who might be able to help you. Don't fight this out on your own if you don't have to. You say you need to find a way to cope with all the pain, but the reality is you shouldn't actually be in all this pain to begin with.

Good luck, and do talk to someone.

[ Alin75's advice column | Ask Alin75 A Question

ilOV3YOU14 answered Saturday September 27 2008, 9:33 pm:
i know cutting probably feels good to you so why don't you do something that does make you feel good instead of that find a hobby that you could do with your friend and tell her your sorry once more also try talking about it with a school counselor or someone you can trust
good luck! <3

[ ilOV3YOU14's advice column | Ask ilOV3YOU14 A Question

05natalie05 answered Friday September 26 2008, 10:21 pm:
Ok, so I am just going to suggest a few things for you to do.

1. You could maybe talk to a proffessional about all your problems and get some help.
2. If you don't want to see a psychiatrist/shrink/counseler then maybe you could talk to your friend about your problems or someone else who you love or who is close to you.
3. If you don't want to tell ANYONE then you could write it in a diary or an online blog thingo.

I hope this helped, and I am sorry for any spelling mistakes ;)

And don't forget counselers are there for you to talk to, they were trained to do their job right and help you. If you don't have one at school then maybe you could call a help line or go to an actual phsychiatrist (Shrink).

[ 05natalie05's advice column | Ask 05natalie05 A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: skirts and thighs
Next Question >>> ok i really dont know what catergory it belongs in but...

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Hi there. I have a craz
How do I know of this married man wants to have an affair with me?
I'm not sure what's happening
Hey I'm still single so t
I want to have a baby. My boyfriend says he plans to never have kids.
craving blood?
advice! no connection or sexual attraction to men!
My best friend is in an abusive relationship
Help! No business for my business!
i have to pick either a turtle or a guinea pig?
how to be immortal?
There s no serious thing for him
Stop copying me!!
Entering Middle School
Help! My mom won't let me do anything!
Want badly to go to summer camp!
Antidepressant and emotional numbness
Going to show me what was inside of him?
I have a older male friend.
my parents are control freaks

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker