Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

red bumps on my chest after forplay

Question Posted Monday June 23 2008, 10:52 am

last night, my boyfriend and i fooled around and he tittie f***** me. Before he put his penis between my breasts, he started kissing there and stuff and after tittie f****** he ejaculated all over my chest. Today I look in the mirror and it looks like i have a big rash all over my breasts and in between but there red bumps, but they dont itch or anything. What is it? Can I treat it? What should I do? my parents would kill me if they found out.

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Sexual Health and Reproduction category?
Maybe give some free advice about: STD Information?

batgirl282 answered Thursday July 3 2008, 5:44 pm:
hahaha the same thing happened to me the other day. yeah, you probably are allergic. find a planned parenthood near you if you want help, but if not then don't do that if you don't want a rash and USE a condom.

[ batgirl282's advice column | Ask batgirl282 A Question

Comrade answered Wednesday June 25 2008, 2:10 am:
It is NOT herpies. Herpies has an incubation period of 6-8 days. You would NOT see any sign of herpies on the next day.

In addition, 13% is a vast overestimation of women who are alergic to their partner's sperm. Far more likely is that your rash is caused by the friction of being tittie-fucked.

Nevertheless, if you're worried, you should consult a doctor you trust.

[ Comrade's advice column | Ask Comrade A Question

Peeps answered Monday June 23 2008, 6:57 pm:
It sounds as if you may be allergic to your partner's semen, but there is no way to tell without you going to the doctor specifically for this.

Approximately 13% of women are allergic to some men's semen. This number may be under-estimated because many men and women engage in safer-sex practices, using condoms to prevent semen from coming in contact with the body.

This percentage was taken from this link:

[Link](Mouse over link to see full location)

stating: "...suggests that approximately 13 percent of women examined during a study carried out in 1997 were determined to have the allergy making it more common than previously thought."

It's actually the proteins in the semen that a woman may be allergic to so there isn't really any way to make this discontinue. It's possible to have allergies to common proteins found in most men's semen or to have allergies to a specific person's proteins so you may only be allergic to your partner's semen.

If you are allergic to your partner's semen and engage in sexual intercourse in which he ejaculates or pre-ejaculates inside your vagina you may experience burning, redness, swelling, hives, itching, and possibly a yeast infection. It sounds as if you've broken out in some sort of hives on your chest area where the semen came in contact with your skin.

It is important for these women to use condoms while engaging in sexual activities. Semen allergies can become very severe, resulting in breathing complications. Usually the allergy symptoms will gradually worsen over time so exposure does nothing to help the body not react in this matter.

I recommend you make a doctor's appointment to discuss this issue with a professional. The sooner the appointment, the better so they can scrap the area and see if it is indeed an allergic reaction. Allergy testing may be necessary to ensure your future health. You will definately need to tell your doctor what happened before the rash appeared; however, it is unlikely the doctor will say anything to your parents about what happened.

In addition, if your partner has herpes (either or both type 1 and 2) you may have contracted herpes on your chest. It is very possible to have herpes all over your body so it isn't as silly as you may have just thought. This being said, you may need to have an STD test done to ensure this is not the case. Usually the signs and symptoms do not show up before three days but I suppose it could be possible.

The "usually signs and symptoms do not show up before three days..." was taken from:

[Link](Mouse over link to see full location)

stating: "The first outbreak usually occurs in or around the [infected or exposed] area between 3 days and 2 weeks after exposure to the virus."

I hope I've helped you figure out what is causing the rash on your chest. I also hope you take precautions to prevent future complications due to unprotected sexual activities.

[ Peeps's advice column | Ask Peeps A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: Hair Dying Etc
Next Question >>> School..

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Is it too forward?
I have a shaved side
love of the past
Where is the colonial oppression here?
I dont know how to get this friendship to "grow"
what ages are hot topic for
i want to dye my hair, but I'm not sure it would look nice
Change color of my advice column?
recent problems involving masturbation
Brushing my teeth makes me poop.
my mom is a control freak
Is This Considered Stalking?
Best friend issue
Why is it a bigger deal for Greece to default than certain African countries
How to ask my mom?
help need to know if im producing real cum
why the FUCK are people now accepting pedophilia?
food coming back up!
Do I call this rape
so i was meditating...

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker