Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

Vagina check-up!!!

Question Posted Friday August 24 2007, 6:23 am

what age do you start getting one???? what do they do to it and does your parent have to be in the room or will they talk to them about it??

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Health & Fitness category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Health?

anjelicaolivo answered Saturday August 25 2007, 12:31 pm:
usually you get one after the first time you had sex, or when you get your period. they just look and feel pretty much, you can have your parents in the room, or if you feel more comfortable with a close friend or just by yourself. i think they usually ask you before they say anything in front of you parents.

hope i helped.

[ anjelicaolivo's advice column | Ask anjelicaolivo A Question

karenR answered Friday August 24 2007, 6:27 pm:
Before you start having sex (so you can get birth control) or by the time you are 18. Here is a site
that explains everything they do. It is also a great site for all kinds of information. :)

[Link](Mouse over link to see full location)

[ karenR's advice column | Ask karenR A Question

amarand answered Friday August 24 2007, 6:23 pm:
You don't really need a "vagina check-up" until you start having sex, unless you are having specific problems with your period or if you have a tear or something. But, if you go into a clinic and get a prescription for birth control, they are required to schedule you for a yearly examination. They insert this metal thing into your vagina that opens it up so they can look at it. But you only need that if you start having sex and try and get birth control. If you are getting a physical that asks specifically about the health of your vagina, the doctor will usually just ask you how its doing.

[ amarand's advice column | Ask amarand A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: Sucker for baby??
Next Question >>> New school-new people.

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

what ages are hot topic for
Brushing my teeth makes me poop.
Is This Considered Stalking?
Best friend issue
Why is it a bigger deal for Greece to default than certain African countries
How to ask my mom?
why the FUCK are people now accepting pedophilia?
food coming back up!
Do I call this rape
so i was meditating...
Really important!!
genral life help
yes he like me or no!?
advice-mother and i, are not talking!
Why do people lie so much?
Hi there. I have a craz
How do I know of this married man wants to have an affair with me?
I'm not sure what's happening
Hey I'm still single so t
I want to have a baby. My boyfriend says he plans to never have kids.

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker