Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

Heart attack

Question Posted Monday December 4 2006, 5:12 am

My hearts hurts, yesturday I had the symtoms od a heart attack, a real heart attack. And now today my heart feels werid. It doesn't hurt as much as yesturday but I can feel it beating in a odd way...What should I do?

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Health & Fitness category?
Maybe give some free advice about: Health?

sizzlinmandolin answered Monday December 4 2006, 10:54 pm:
I had the same thing happen to me on Friday. I however, at the very first heart attack symptoms, got myself to a hospital. Do the same! My symptoms ended up being due to stress, not heart problems and they basically just let me go after they found that out. When you get there, they'll take you in right away. They'll take your temperature and blood pressure, all that jazz. Then they'll put 10 or so stickers on your chest, legs, and arms and hook wires up to them to take what they'll call an EKG. An EKG is short for Electrocardiogram, which monitors your heart. It comes out on a graph just like you see on TV. They'll run it for a few minutes and then tell you what's going on with your body. If you're a girl they make you take off your bra to put the stickers on and everything, but they will put you with a female nurse and cover you back up after everything is set. All in all, it was a pretty painless experience. Good luck, I will be praying for you!

[ sizzlinmandolin's advice column | Ask sizzlinmandolin A Question

thelaura answered Monday December 4 2006, 12:39 pm:
It is recommended you get this checked out as soon as possible.
It could be serious, yet could be nothing to worry about.
I had problems a few years ago with my heart and I got it checked. You should do the same and don't delay.

[ thelaura's advice column | Ask thelaura A Question

Solaris answered Monday December 4 2006, 9:26 am:
Yes Call! Why would you not call? You could have some serious heart problems and it could get to be too late to help, so just call 911 asap!

[ Solaris's advice column | Ask Solaris A Question

DangerNerd answered Monday December 4 2006, 7:20 am:

Tell whoever is there with you. RIGHT NOW.

Call 911 RIGHT NOW.

No waiting, no excuses. 911... right this very minute.

Stop reading this, and call. NOW!


[ DangerNerd's advice column | Ask DangerNerd A Question

Imperialistic answered Monday December 4 2006, 5:52 am:
-Please- listen to DangerWench and call 911.
You honestly should have done it when the symptoms started showing. There was a ton of people who told you to get to a doctor.
We don't say this stuff for fun. We actually STRONGLY recommend that you listen to the advice you get when it's about something this serious.
Get to an ER ASAP.

[ Imperialistic's advice column | Ask Imperialistic A Question

DangerWench answered Monday December 4 2006, 5:19 am:
Call 911. Now!

And if anybody else is in the house, tell them what's going on right away.

[ DangerWench's advice column | Ask DangerWench A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: Suicide
Next Question >>> my ex is stalking me like hell

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Should I stay or leave
I want to be a transcriptionist
nephew's behavior?
My mouth hurts!
I love basketball but I am too short!
I don't have clothes or supplies for school!
Is it too forward?
I have a shaved side
love of the past
Where is the colonial oppression here?
I dont know how to get this friendship to "grow"
what ages are hot topic for
i want to dye my hair, but I'm not sure it would look nice
Change color of my advice column?
recent problems involving masturbation
Brushing my teeth makes me poop.
my mom is a control freak
Is This Considered Stalking?
Best friend issue
Why is it a bigger deal for Greece to default than certain African countries

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker