Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics


Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)


Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Contact Us

Possible infection?

Question Posted Friday October 13 2006, 10:45 pm

A little less than two weeks ago a guy scratched me when he was fingering me. It was really painful for a couple of days,sore for another few days, and then the pain went away. But this afternoon it was really painful again, and I'm assuming that it relates to incident two weeks ago.
I know it's stupid but I am really embarassed to talk to my parents about this, so I was wondering if anyone has any similar experience and knows what to do.
Thank you.

[ Answer this question ]
Want to answer more questions in the Sexual Health and Reproduction category?
Maybe give some free advice about: General Sex Questions?

karisue answered Sunday October 15 2006, 6:03 pm:
my best advice to you is of course to see a doctor. but if you are really embarrassed to talk to your parents about this, then i'm sure you wouldn't want to ask them to take you to the doctor, im assuming.

so basically, let it heal. don't touch down there, don't masterbate, & don't let him finger you. & if after a few days there still is a pain, i would definately try & see a doctor. maybe a friend would take you there instead of your parents.
good luck

[ karisue's advice column | Ask karisue A Question

BitsandPieces answered Saturday October 14 2006, 11:11 pm:
Only a doctor will be able to give you an exam and treatment if necessary. If you notice anything abnormal besides the pain, it definately needs to be checked out. Doctors will be confidential, and you can even see one anonymously at a free clinic. If you are sexually active, then you can get free protection there, too. Don't ever let a potential health concern go due to embarrassment. Your body and health are very important. No one should be scratching you, so take measures to prevent that from happening again. Two weeks is a long time to suffer for "a guy" who obviously was not careful. You don't have to tell your parents about the specifics, but you need to tell them that you are having a pain and need to see a doctor. The doctor can then talk to you privately.

[ BitsandPieces's advice column | Ask BitsandPieces A Question

DiNOxTHUNDER answered Friday October 13 2006, 11:31 pm:
like any other scratch or cut,the area you injure will be sensitive for a while.well this area is particularly sensitive,so i would expect it to be sore for a,you may have just reopened or irritated the cut,which made it sore could talk to your doctor,but i doubt you wanna do i would just wait a little while and be very careful,and see how it goes.if its still sore you can call a doctor or make an appointment.but honestly i think you will b fine.good luck. =] not sure if you can use things like neosporin in that area,so check the package for warnings and directions if you are going to before using it.

[ DiNOxTHUNDER's advice column | Ask DiNOxTHUNDER A Question

More Questions:

<<< Previous Question: Myself
Next Question >>> breast milk

Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Do I have a good singing voice? VIDEO.....
Dreamer troubles
is it too late to confess my feelings?
My baby names
Two guys asked me out what should I do?
I feel like his mother.
Wife has feelings for a coworker
Body issues
Is it possible to get pre
Gray dots all over my iPod screen
Does he like me or not?
website with young girls in sexual pictures
I had unprotected sex wit
I think you were misled
Stretch marks
Should I give him a chance or end it?
a boy who I like is going out with my friend
am virgin, sex not Now please.
My 13 year old friend is smoking weed and having sex
Wife not engaged in marriage anymore

All content on this page posted by members of is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker