1. Conceal and brighten the face under eyes, around mouth, nose, and forehead (YSL Touch Eclat)
2. Make eyes appear less tired and lift the cheekbones
3. Make forehead appear rounder
4. Brighten chin area
5. Even up the skin with foundation (she’s using Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream)
6. Shape and fill in eyebrows (using a brow pencil or powder)
7. OPTIONAL to appear more vibrant: Maxfactor Smokey eye effect – base to intensify eyebrows (blue on the lids and purple on the crease. Blend off really smooth).
8. Taking a sky blue matt colour (GOSH Aquarius quad), apply in the inner half of eyes
9. Take a deep darker blue colour and apply in outer area of the eyes (give a nice transition of sky blue going into dark blue)
Yeah that's a lot. I don't really trust people in the retail department or makeup because I think that they will say anything to make you buy stuff. I was thinking of going into Sephora and gettign the make up lady ot do my makeup and then buying stuff but I'm honesty going ot wear this once and there's so much products used.
Should I not wear make up at all or use less material somehow, or just ask the make - up lady? I just don't know.
Additional info, added Monday April 25 2011, 2:33 pm: Oh it didn't paste the whole thing!
10. Take purple eye shadow and apply above the blue
11. Take your time blending to create a nice transition
12. For a soft finish, use a purple eyeliner (Eyeko line & shine) on lash line. Use eye shadow next to set the purple eyeliner. Using eyeliner brush, feather the edges outward.
13. Line lower lashes with blue eyeliner (this makes the eyes pop). If blue is too much, use purple instead. You can set the blue eyeliner with some blue eye shadow to make it more long-lasting. Apply a little purple under the blue eye shadow
14. Apply false lashes for drama
15. Mascara. Apply purple liquid liner (Eyeko graffiti eyeliner) on outer edges of the eye
16. Use bronzer instead of blush (Facefront rocket bronzer in Loca Cocoa) Use a fluffy brush to give a more even finish.
17. For lips, wear a pale pink lipstick (Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick in Pink Chic)
18. Coat with nude lip gloss (Urban Decay Rocket Pocket lip gloss in Kirk)
19. Dab a little white eye shadow on the top and center of the lips
20. Set the face with powder (Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish pressed powder) to make it long lasting . Want to answer more questions in the Miscellaneous category? Maybe give some free advice about: Fashion and Styles? bewise answered Monday April 25 2011, 10:11 pm: Her makeup looks great! It would cost you hundreds of dollars to buy all the stuff she used though.
I think that getting a makeup artist to do it is a great idea, if you can afford it. A lot of the counters (napolean, etc) will give you an appointment with someone to do your makeup for something like the prom, if you buy something from them. So check these out, because buying a lipstick or a gloss would be a good thing, so you can keep touching up the colour every hour or so through the night.
Otherwise raid your mom's/big sister's/friend's makeup, with their permission of course.
Also, find out what other people are doing. You may feel silly if others are going minimal and you max it out.
Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content. Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.