Make sure you have a balanced diet, drink lots of water and are generally healthy (sickness slows hair growth) and be patient. Brush your hair gently to avoid breaking any off, and have it trimmed at least every 8 weeks to get rid of dead ends. [ spacefem's advice column | Ask spacefem A Question ]
kristen22 answered Friday May 26 2006, 11:15 pm: There are a bunch of ways to make your hair grow... so here we go.
1. Start taking vitamin E (EVERYDAY)
2. make sure your split ends are cut.
3. Stop using a Hair straightner or curling iron.
4. Start using Pantene PRO-V (It has tons of vitams in it essential for your hair)
5. When washing your hair in the shower pay special attention to massage your scalp either that or rinse your hair one final time with cold water. It helps stimulate hair growth.
You may think cutting your split ends may sound dumb as far as it helping you hair grow but think of it this way.. If your ends are split what are they going to keep doing? KEEP SPLITING! This is bad for your hair, all you'll end up with is longer NAPPY, DRIED~OUT hair lol. Good Luck! [ kristen22's advice column | Ask kristen22 A Question ]
Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content. Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.