Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

Parenting
Get tips on raising the little ones. Ask your question here.

View: Search Options...

Am I a Terrible Mother

Posted Saturday April 4 2015, 2:36 am

Try to imagine a woman like this and tell me if you think she's an absolutely abysmal mother. She has a whole mess of children including eight sons and a daughter. She was prone to multiple births and was going to quit after she finally had a girl, but was surprised with triplet sons.

She loves all of her so, so very much that she can hardly stand it. She loves EACH of them so much that she would die for any one of them without thinking about it. She loves them equally, but she's having trouble understanding a particular emotion she's having.

Not all of the kids have the same father. Her third son, Luke had a father who was murdered 17 years ago. Because of this, Luke's mother has always been terribly protectiv...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

Just wondering what most people have to say about this

Posted Friday January 23 2015, 11:06 pm

I'm not here to judge anyone by their response but how many parents believe in smacking their children on the butt with a belt or paddle when they're bad? Growing up I had this done to me and always wondered if it's right or not and where other people stand on this issue.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (7) ]

I am not sure who is the baby's father... I need advice!

Posted Friday January 16 2015, 11:35 pm

I'm pregnant and not sure who is the baby's father?
My last period was on 28th November 2014. I had anal sex with my fiance on 2nd December 2014, and he left his cum inside my ass. I had a big fight with my fiance on 3rd December 2014. I let out the stressed when clubbing end up slept with my best friend on 5th December 2014. My best friend using condom. On the 7th December I had another sex with my best friend. And our sex become regularly till end of December. All the time he is using condom. But twice his condom broke but he let his cum outside. I make up with my fiance and had sex with him on 5th January as usual he always left his cum inside my ass. I'm confused who is the baby's father? :'(

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

Can I feed this to my baby?

Posted Friday January 9 2015, 7:35 am

Can I give almond and dates paste to my 2 month old baby?

I am from India but I live in London

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

living with your adult kids.. how to make it work

Posted Saturday December 27 2014, 7:11 pm

Im a single mom raising 2 grown kids.. my 22 yr old son is very difficult to live with..i feel you live under my roof you need to follow a few simple house rules, my house rules are very few and basic... at his age how do you "punish" he does work full time.. but we clash often because he seems to always want to do what he wants.. house rules or not..im at my wits end .. how do we make living under one roof work? i hate to give an ultimatum (to move out) because i dont want my child to feel he is not wanted.. his dad is not in the picture...any suggestions??

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

What should I do about potty training a girl who pees on the floor?

Posted Monday October 13 2014, 12:27 am

My older sister and her boyfriend have moved into my house so they can save move and get their own place. They have a little girl. She's 2 yr. and very troublesome. Lately, my bedroom started smelling like pee. I thought it was my 6 month dog who I have been trying to potty train with pee pads. I tied him outside in the mornings so he could use the bathroom but it still smells. I kept wondering when he's peeing since I have tied him all the time now. One morning I woke up to a watering sound. I look to find that it was my niece. She has been coming into my bedroom without a diaper and peeing on my carpet. I screamed for my sister. She yelled at me for overreacting while cleaning up the mess. It makes me think she knew about it the whole tim...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Shaving my legs

Posted Monday September 22 2014, 9:39 pm

Last year I asked my mom if I could shave my legs, but she said no because it "blends in with my skin". But now I'm in 8th grade, where I do gym and a sport which I wear shorts 24/7. I'm really insecure about it sometimes because they are so hairy. I don't understand why, expecially when I'm allowed to shave my arms( what's the big difference?). What should I do? Thanks!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

We cant agree on a name!!

Posted Saturday September 20 2014, 4:54 pm

So I'm in a lesbian relationship. Me and my girlfriend have been talking about having children. She wants me to carry the child but wants it to be her egg which is totally acceptable. However, I really really hate the name she wants if its a boy. The name is Ta'Ziyah and I HATE it! But she said she had that name picked out since she was a teen. And she won't give it up. I've had the name Christopher picked out since I was 8 but she doesn't like that. So now I feel like I don't want to have a child with her and I have no say in the name because it won't be my egg. What can I do to make her change her mind and change that hideous name?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) ]

child support and custody

Posted Monday July 14 2014, 5:37 pm

My husband and i have been married 2 1/2 years now and he has a daughter from a previous relationship. Love her to death. Her mother has never been reasonable and lately has made things difficult. Well, firstly she decided to quit her job and live off just her child support and wants to get it increased. Can she legally do this since she willingly quit her job? My husband just got promoted to a manager and got a 10,000$ pay increase I am worried she will try and take all she can so she can remain unemployed. We only have his daughter 8 days a month. It is hard to keep her more since we both work 2-11 jobs. I did work a job that allowed me to have 3 days off and watch her for part of the day by myself while my husband worked and her mother s...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

Intervening in childs relationships

Posted Tuesday May 20 2014, 5:30 pm

Hello, I'm hoping you can give me some advice in regard to my almost 9 year old daughter and her "best friends" tumultuous relationship that has me concerned. . Just recently my daughter came to me crying and very upset because her best friend was mean to her via instant messaging (I went and read the messages to make sure my daughter wasn't lying about what happened and verified that what she said was the truth). The best friend was absent from school so my daughter messaged and her said "Hi, why weren't you in school today" and her best friend replied with "none of your business". My daughter quickly left a reply saying "I hope you aren't mad at me. I'm sorry and please don't be mad at me". I asked ...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) ]

What Age Should I Be Allowed To Do These Things?

Posted Sunday May 11 2014, 8:31 pm

I am 12 yr old girl and want to no wen I should be allowed to do things. First I'm responsible , get good grades, and reasonable. I
Makeup: I have acne so I want to conceal and start putting some on in a yr or two. My mom thinks 15/16
Babysitting / tutu ring: I wanna do it now to prove I'm responsible but my mom thinks 13
Dating: I think dances should be ok in high school and to start real dates jr yr with approval of the boy . Mom thinks 17.
Alone: I want to go shopping and movies with a friend or by myself. With friends I think now and I'll call my mom every hour. Alone I think high school. Mom thinks 15
Shaving legs : I think now . Don't wanna ask mim.
Am I being unreasonable? Is she? What is a...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (10) ]

Monster Truck Birthday Party

Posted Monday May 5 2014, 11:28 am

Hi there!

I need some monster truck themed ideas for my child's birthday party. This kinda got sprung on me at the last minute and I am in a tizzy trying to think of things to go with the theme! Can you help me? Please?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) ]

Affordable Maternity Dresses

Posted Tuesday April 22 2014, 8:50 pm

Where can I find maternity clothing that doesn't cost a fortune? Has anyone else noticed that the same shirt plus just a touch of extra fabric is about double the price when you are pregnant?

My husband says we should just body paint my pregnant belly when I get big enough. ;)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

ivf process

Posted Tuesday April 8 2014, 10:35 am

i have been told that i won't be able to get pregnant by the usual way because of PCOS and that i would have to do ivf if i wanted a child. i guess i reacted badly and stormed out of the doctor's office. :( since i am too embarrassed to go back to the doctor could you please help me understand the way ivf works and the whole process of getting pregnant that way? thank you!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) ]

Toddler growth chart

Posted Saturday March 15 2014, 4:54 pm

Hi! I am worried about my toddler seeming to be small for her age. Is there like, an average or something? Any way to compare my baby to other childrens growth? You know, like they have BMI for grownups is there something like that for little ones?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Advantages & disadvantages of taking trigestrel

Posted Thursday March 13 2014, 7:02 am

I have been using the trigestrel for two months but when im using the red 1s im not mensturating is that possible?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Free baby samples by mail?

Posted Monday March 3 2014, 2:47 pm

So, I am about to have a baby and someone mentioned that there are a bunch of places that will send you baby stuff in your mailbox if you just ask for it? How do you do this? Is there a list of companies that do this, or do you just have to write everyone and hope they send you something? LOL!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (31) ]

Gender reveal invitations

Posted Tuesday February 25 2014, 7:59 am

Should we send out special invitations and have a gender reveal party, or just tell people that we now know our baby's gender? This is our first child and for us this is all so exciting, but we don't want to overstep if you think this is too much?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Positive Parenting

Posted Monday February 24 2014, 10:22 am

Hello there!

How can I learn more about the positive parenting movement? Are there classes we can take? Our baby is due in a couple months and I want to start out right. :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Mother to be trying to decide if I should breastfeed...

Posted Tuesday February 18 2014, 10:22 pm

I am a mother to be and I am still trying to dicide if I will bottle or breast feed. Is there any way to simulate someone sucking on my breast. I have tried suction cups. I really don't want answers about how you don't need a feel for it
Thank you (18 btw)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

Dreamer troubles
My baby names
Wife has feelings for a coworker
Body issues
Is it possible to get pre
Gray dots all over my iPod screen
Does he like me or not?
website with young girls in sexual pictures
I had unprotected sex wit
I think you were misled
Stretch marks
Should I give him a chance or end it?
a boy who I like is going out with my friend
am virgin, sex not Now please.
My 13 year old friend is smoking weed and having sex
Wife not engaged in marriage anymore
Having trouble focusing at school
can you get pregnant with yourself?
if we put sprem into back hole precency take place
Ex is emotionally harassing me

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker