Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

Parenting
Get tips on raising the little ones. Ask your question here.

View: Search Options...

ivf process

Posted Tuesday April 8 2014, 10:35 am

i have been told that i won't be able to get pregnant by the usual way because of PCOS and that i would have to do ivf if i wanted a child. i guess i reacted badly and stormed out of the doctor's office. :( since i am too embarrassed to go back to the doctor could you please help me understand the way ivf works and the whole process of getting pregnant that way? thank you!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) ]

Toddler growth chart

Posted Saturday March 15 2014, 4:54 pm

Hi! I am worried about my toddler seeming to be small for her age. Is there like, an average or something? Any way to compare my baby to other childrens growth? You know, like they have BMI for grownups is there something like that for little ones?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Advantages & disadvantages of taking trigestrel

Posted Thursday March 13 2014, 7:02 am

I have been using the trigestrel for two months but when im using the red 1s im not mensturating is that possible?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Free baby samples by mail?

Posted Monday March 3 2014, 2:47 pm

So, I am about to have a baby and someone mentioned that there are a bunch of places that will send you baby stuff in your mailbox if you just ask for it? How do you do this? Is there a list of companies that do this, or do you just have to write everyone and hope they send you something? LOL!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Gender reveal invitations

Posted Tuesday February 25 2014, 7:59 am

Should we send out special invitations and have a gender reveal party, or just tell people that we now know our baby's gender? This is our first child and for us this is all so exciting, but we don't want to overstep if you think this is too much?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Positive Parenting

Posted Monday February 24 2014, 10:22 am

Hello there!

How can I learn more about the positive parenting movement? Are there classes we can take? Our baby is due in a couple months and I want to start out right. :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Mother to be trying to decide if I should breastfeed...

Posted Tuesday February 18 2014, 10:22 pm

I am a mother to be and I am still trying to dicide if I will bottle or breast feed. Is there any way to simulate someone sucking on my breast. I have tried suction cups. I really don't want answers about how you don't need a feel for it
Thank you (18 btw)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Names for twin girls

Posted Sunday February 16 2014, 1:03 pm

My sister is having twin girls next month, but she can't decide what to name them. She asked me for suggestions, but I couldn't think of anything either... Anyway, we need name suggestions. Both of them should start with the same letter and/or sound good together. Thanks!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (6) ]

Cut in the tongue

Posted Thursday February 13 2014, 6:16 pm

Hi my son 2 years old cut his tongue when he was trying to go down on our bed it was accidentally bang his head in our bed frame I thought it was his head soar but when he start crying his mouth is bleeding then I found out that he got cut on his tongue, is there any thing that I need to give him to at least lessen the pain because he can't it anything now coz of the cut in his tongue?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Cheap lunches for my daughter for school

Posted Wednesday January 8 2014, 11:32 pm

My daughter gets lunch from the school and she always complains about how disgusting the food is. She asked me to pack but I just dont have the money to spend. I was wondering if there was any ideas of super cheap lunch ideas or something like that. Thank you!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

When pregnant not happen?

Posted Monday October 28 2013, 3:51 pm

When pregnant happen?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Parental Involvement in the nursery

Posted Tuesday September 10 2013, 8:13 am

Hi

We are trying to get parents more interested in helping out in the nursery and we are looking for ways of encouragning them. We have a lot of different languages and we would perhaps like them to read a story in their own language etc. Or just come in and get more involved.

Any ideas on how we can encourage this would be greatfully received

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

mom is abuseive

Posted Friday August 23 2013, 3:22 pm

What to when your mom calls you a hore and stupied and you buy a gift for her and she throws it in your face and threatens to beat you with fishing pole

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) ]

How do you get you child happy about something they used to really want?

Posted Thursday August 22 2013, 11:47 pm

Imagine that you have two daughters. Your oldest is spoiled, impatient, and demanding while you youngest is about as patient as they come and very passive and calm.

When your oldest turns 16, she thinks you have to buy her a car. You buy her one because she promises to help with errands and it could make your life easier. Later, when your youngest turns 16, you know that the fair thing to do is get her a car too. You look for one, but your spouse sticks her with this ugly price of junk that the two of you didn't have to pay a dime for, so it doesn't compare to your oldest' s sports car that you bought. Also, your youngest' s car quits working only a short time after she gets it. But your oldest' s last for years.

...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

More Books Like The Hunger Games?

Posted Tuesday August 20 2013, 1:45 pm

I have recently read the hunger games and found them quite gripping and they were so...... constantly suspending. I would like to know if anyone has read any other books similar? I dont like horrors or scary books though!!!!!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

I want to have a baby, but i dont?

Posted Wednesday May 8 2013, 1:28 pm

I have never wanted children. My entire life I have never felt that urge to mother, but I've recently found myself thinking about it more often. My boyfriend does want children, and its something we have talked pretty seriously about. Just trying to see it from each others point of views.

I don't know if I want kids now because my boyfriend does, or if its something else. I'm 22 and I just recently got promoted at my job, and my boyfriend is 28 and just enrolled in his doctorate programs, on top of having a full time job. It just wouldn't be a smart thing to do right now. Idk what I'm asking, I guess its more of an "is it normal to all the sudden have these feelings?" Kind of question...please help

[ Answer Question | View Answers (4) ]

pregnancy: if you only have your period for one day, can you be pregnant?

Posted Friday April 19 2013, 8:01 pm

I have sex a day before my period and i only have my period for one day can i be pregnant

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Allowance: Should kids get an allowance from their parents?

Posted Friday March 22 2013, 3:01 am

Should parents give children allowance?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) ]

to give baby up for adoption or not

Posted Sunday March 17 2013, 5:11 pm

I am 20 years old with a son that will be 3 in July and a daughter turning 2 in September. I recently found out I am 24 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I had talked to a family friend about adopting my child, but soon changed my mind. I didn't want my daughter to be with total strangers never knowing if I could see her again. My aunt and uncle that live 2 hours away from me said they would like to adopt her. I just don't know how I feel about it. I really Want to keep her. But I just now got back into college and have no money. I think its just me being selfish because her life wouldn't be what she deserves. I am gettting my tubes tied and realize this will be my last baby. Should I tough it out and keep her? Or should I send her to a trusted family member?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

Is it normal for a 12 year old boy to not have any friends?

Posted Friday March 15 2013, 12:16 am

My 12 year old son recently told me that he had no friends and i just thought it was a phase until i popped into the lunchroom one day and he was sitting alone with no one at his table.

Sorry for such brief details but my iphone has 2% battery

[ Answer Question | View Answers (7) ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

How to tell him your not ready for sex
What is a neutral undertone?
I have been cheated by someone who promised to sponsor me!
how to lose weight fast for women
Love actually?
avatar the last airbender full episodes
Italian last names
I bite the inside of my mouth!?
why are some people so into their appearances?
How to make a cute scrapbook for boyfriend
popping sounds in left ear
Is he trying to ask me for sex?
angry when cant have sex
interview clothes
my crush asked me out but i am not sure if i should accepit
why my boyfriend loves me
Should my relationship come out of secret ?
Two girls, so confused
is ALL magic sinful?
how do I know for sure if I overcame my fear

All content on this page posted by members of Advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 Advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker