I'm bleaching my hair (This is not the first time I've bleached it so I know what I'm doing) and I just washed it out of my hair but I smelled some of the ammonia and I feel light headed and I kind of feel sick like I feel like throwing up almost so can it make you pass out or sick? :(
Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content. Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.