Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

Cell Phones
Advice about cellular / mobile phones Ask your question here.

View: Search Options...

gmail app for iphone

Posted Tuesday March 25 2014, 10:24 am

I know google makes android phones so I don't know if there is even a chance, but is there a gmail app for iPhone by any chance?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

HTC Sensation cracked camera lens

Posted Monday March 24 2014, 5:45 pm

I have an HTC sensation. I got it for Christmas so I don't think I can switch phones. Anyway, I dropped it outside on the cement and didn't realize that my camera lens shattered. The lens is shattered all around and there's a hole in the middle. My pictures come out super blurry is there a way I can get it fixed or buy the camera lens?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Free text messaging?

Posted Monday March 10 2014, 1:46 am

Is there any such thing as free text messaging? I keep seeing ads for it but it always seems to be a scam. Do you know of anyway to sens texts without having to pay?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) ]

Sprint coverage map

Posted Friday March 7 2014, 1:00 pm

Is the sprint coverage map accurate? I want to switch to sprint because of the unlimited data plan but on the map I am close to the edge of the area? I don't want to sign up then find out I have to go 4 blocks away to use my phone! LOL! Any opinions about sprint from people who have used them?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

iphone 6 release date

Posted Thursday March 6 2014, 5:01 pm

Does anyone know when the iPhone 6 is coming out? I need a new phone because I dropped my 5s and I don't want to buy a new 5s if the 6 is coming out soon! :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

App That Pays You To Take Pictures

Posted Tuesday February 25 2014, 8:18 pm

My uncle downloaded an app and he has to set up a paypal to go with it because the app pays you to take pictures of certain displays at certain stores. I was just wondering if any of ya'll knew what app that was. He said the most recent one he had to do was take a picture of the rotisserie chicken display in the front end of walmart. I'm just looking to make a few extra bucks throughout the week as I do work at walmart and a lot of the pictures are from walmart.

If any of ya'll know what app it is and want to tell me how you like it, I'd appreciate it!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Which phone to buy??

Posted Friday January 24 2014, 4:04 am

Haye.. i,m bit confused in choosing to buy phone... so i want ur suggestion for it.. as u all know that the iphone 5 price ..so basically i just want to figure it out rather i spent Rs45000.0 on i5 or i choose another cheap option...??

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

"Cam unlocked"?

Posted Sunday January 12 2014, 1:24 pm

I got taken to a link to a website that had a "[number] cams unlocked" thing. Well I researched more about it and I guess it's a scam thing where it unlocks your PC camera? Well here's the thing.. I was on mobile. Did it still unlock my camera? I'm scared that it did. Help ASAP please

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

How do I delete text my text messages from my samsung galaxy 3?

Posted Saturday January 11 2014, 10:07 pm

I just got a samsung galaxy 3 for christmas this year from my mom and I was textin my boyfrend and we were texting each other dirty texting and I don't know how to deleate text messagess off of it yet and I caught my mom reading my texts how do I delete my texts off of my samsung galsxy 3?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Is BBM for Nokia or is it just for iPhone and Android? (Blackberry Messenger)

Posted Sunday October 27 2013, 8:50 am

so BBM came out for iphones and androids, is the nokia lumia considered an android and is it possible for me to get BBM on the nokia lumia 520??

[ Answer Question ]

What is the most important factor when choosing a mobile?

Posted Wednesday September 4 2013, 7:32 am

Hello,
So when people choose a new phone on here, which is the most important factor they pick from.
Please note this is not for commercial purposes, just research I am doing for a piece of writing.
Thanks, and if possible please only give one reason!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Whats the app called on the phone?

Posted Friday August 16 2013, 10:56 am

I want this on my phone and was wondeing the name of the app!!!!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

Seeing if I read the text?

Posted Saturday August 3 2013, 7:06 pm

I have a basic phone, meanwhile most of my friends have a smartphone. I know if you have an iPhone or use an app like kik, it tells you if the person you're texting has read your message or not. I wanna know if since I have a basic phone, does that still work?

Example, I have a friend getting on my nerves and I've been ignoring his texts all day, and he has a smartphone (not sure which kind or brand) I have a basic phone with the most minimal data plan possible. Does his smartphone still tell him that I've read his texts?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Phone Clutching Out

Posted Monday July 29 2013, 8:51 pm

So, the Samsung brightside I have had for about 6 months is really glitched out right now. I turn it on and it spazzes out and opens up applications I didn't hit. The back button shuts th Phone off and changes the master volume (wtf) whenever I send a text it types in 4678 and sends it to the person. It won't let me type, and when I try to view pictures it immediately goes to camera mode and freezes until I try to remove the battery. Any help or explanation to this would be great! Thanks in advance!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Can I receive calls on my iPad 1 using the TextFree app?

Posted Wednesday July 24 2013, 5:42 am

Can I receive calls on my iPad 1 using the TextFree app? Twice I've had people try and call me. I get a text/notification from the number saying "- just called you at your Pinger number." I didn't think I'd be allowed to use the call feature with my iPad 1 and that was good because I didn't want it. But was I wrong? I didn't see an option to answer anything though.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

texting what does VLFF MEAN

Posted Wednesday July 17 2013, 12:41 pm

texting what does VLFF MEAN

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Can people track a TextFree number?

Posted Tuesday July 16 2013, 6:25 pm

Hello,
I texted my friend the other day and today, someone responded asking who it was. I said who, then they said they didn't know...

Anyways, I just deleted the message and blocked them (Just in case I get a message from them again and I accidently text them or something). For some reason, I'm being paranoid and thinking they might track me. Then I stopped worrying, but now I'm just wondering... Can someone track a Textfree number? Thanks!

[ Answer Question ]

Can't Access Adobe Flash on Apple Products.

Posted Sunday June 30 2013, 4:08 pm

I wanted to know if there are any new reliable programs, patches, fixes to get around the fact that Apple Products, an I Phone 4S, in this case are incompatible with Adobe Flash.

I need to be able to access a web site on my phone that has live audio and other information bu it's all in Flash for a sporting event next week. I asked this last year and was told about Photon and Skyfire which didn't work. What's out there that usually works 100% and is free to try?

[ Answer Question ]

Mobile event apps

Posted Tuesday June 25 2013, 6:09 am

Who's the best software development company to contact when creating a mobile event app?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

will the iphone 5 still be "in" for a long time?

Posted Monday June 24 2013, 6:59 pm

im getting the iphone5 and I want to know that its going to be around or something new isn't just going to come up since im saving for it and don't want to have to switch to a different phone in a short amount of time

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

I think I'm crazy or I'm just sick
not sure what's going on with me??
Nobody Talks To Me. How do I cope with this?
Buy a car or fix the one I have...?
Why was Joseph sold into Slavery?
What is 69 i need help be
How to be more confident in having sex?
How can I end my relationship with my boyfriend?
relationship crisis
How do I talk to my mother?
Roommate changed our diet, what do?
Why are things so weird now that my GF and I moved in with my parents?
I don't wanna die or be tortured and raped!
I've been cutting lately.
He always yells at me and
My nails are horrible!
Is he using me?
May a girl get pregnent i
Why should I tell him I have herpes?
If I give him herpes, can it get in my mouth?

All content on this page posted by members of Advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 Advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker