Free AdviceGet Free Advice
Home | Get advice | Give advice | Topics | Columnists | - !START HERE! -
Make Suggestions | Sitemap

Get Advice

Search Questions

Ask A Question

Browse Advice Columnists

Search Advice Columnists

Chat Room

Give Advice

View Questions
Search Questions
Advice Topics

Login

Username:
Password:
Remember me
Register for free!
Lost Password?

Want to give Advice?

Sign Up Now
(It's FREE!)

Miscellaneous

Shirts and Stuff
Page Backgrounds
Make Suggestions
Site News
Link To Us
About Us
Terms of Service
Help/FAQ
Sitemap
Contact Us

Viewing Questions

Cell Phones
Advice about cellular / mobile phones Ask your question here.

View: Search Options...

My phone will not connect to my wifi

Posted Sunday September 21 2014, 5:22 pm

recently I was informed by someone on "Kik Messenger" that he had somehow gotten my ip address and gained access to certain information about me, sending a screenshot of the info he found by plugging my ip adress into a website. about a week later, I noticed my phone would refuse to connect to my wifi, whereas my parents and siblings mobile devices and laptops connected just fine. the man had mentioned something about being able to get into my phone, so I blocked him and deleted kik. I just find it a little ironic that my phone is the only one with problems "obtaining an ip adress" it might be just me being paranoid over nothing, but if you have any idea if him getting into my phone is at all possible, or what is going o...

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

iphone save on battery

Posted Saturday August 16 2014, 8:58 am

Is it better to delete old messages to save on battery

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

instagram videos won't upload

Posted Thursday August 14 2014, 9:56 am

My wifi is fine, I've uptaded the app, and I've restarted my phone (I have the samsung 5) and it still won't upload my videos. When I try to do it it try to upload it for a mila second and says it failed again. Another issue is it won't say I have 16 followers. If I click the followers thingie and count it I have 16 but it still says I have 15. I tried emailing instagram but they won't answer. What should I do?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Water under my cell phone screen

Posted Sunday July 27 2014, 12:43 am

I left my cell phone out in the rain and has water under the screen and pad of my blackberry and I have been reading that you put it in a bowl of rice but for how long? Please reply soon.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Switch iCloud

Posted Thursday July 24 2014, 3:20 pm

I want to update my phone. I have a iPhone 4, but I'm not sure what iOS it has. But I do know I want to update my phone to iOS 7. I have a lot of notes and pictures that I really need and want to keep. I've did some research that says everything will be saved if I have iCloud. Well, I have iCloud but it's my dads and I want my own, so is there a way I can transfer the stuff from my dads iCloud to my new own? Please help and thanks to the ones that do :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Trying to update iPhone 4

Posted Friday July 18 2014, 6:27 pm

I want to update my phone. I have a iPhone 4, but I'm not sure what iOS it has. But I do know I want to update my phone to iOS 7. I have a lot of notes and pictures that I really need and want to keep. I've did some research that says everything will be saved if I have iCloud. Well, I have iCloud but it's my dads and I want my own, so is there a way I can transfer the stuff from my dads iCloud to my new own? Please help and thanks to the ones that do help :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

FB

Posted Tuesday June 24 2014, 6:31 pm

Facebook says "no displayable content"

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

sent pics being blackmailed now :/

Posted Tuesday June 17 2014, 5:08 pm

Im a guy, i sent a fake picture of a **** to a girl to try and get pics back:/ im a bad person i know. but she saved the picture and is threatening to send those pics to all of my friends. now if i dont do what she says. she'll sned them to everyone. help me please

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

My phone won't react to touch.

Posted Tuesday May 13 2014, 1:50 pm

20,f
I lost my phone at college and after I found it at the doorman's desk,I found that he has been fiddling with it. I had pattern lock on and I think my phone may have locked itself because he entered the wrong pattern too many times. But then I tried calling my phone and I couldn't answer the call. Could it be that my phone is really locked,or that the screen is broken? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4.

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]

Is there is any Iphone repair center in Hastings?

Posted Thursday May 1 2014, 7:24 am

From last few days my Iphone is getting switch off automatically. I have searched a site:http://www.iphonefixitman.com.au/iphone-repairs/ does anybody has experienced it?

[ Answer Question ]

gmail app for iphone

Posted Tuesday March 25 2014, 10:24 am

I know google makes android phones so I don't know if there is even a chance, but is there a gmail app for iPhone by any chance?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

HTC Sensation cracked camera lens

Posted Monday March 24 2014, 5:45 pm

I have an HTC sensation. I got it for Christmas so I don't think I can switch phones. Anyway, I dropped it outside on the cement and didn't realize that my camera lens shattered. The lens is shattered all around and there's a hole in the middle. My pictures come out super blurry is there a way I can get it fixed or buy the camera lens?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

Free text messaging?

Posted Monday March 10 2014, 1:46 am

Is there any such thing as free text messaging? I keep seeing ads for it but it always seems to be a scam. Do you know of anyway to sens texts without having to pay?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (5) ]

Sprint coverage map

Posted Friday March 7 2014, 1:00 pm

Is the sprint coverage map accurate? I want to switch to sprint because of the unlimited data plan but on the map I am close to the edge of the area? I don't want to sign up then find out I have to go 4 blocks away to use my phone! LOL! Any opinions about sprint from people who have used them?

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

iphone 6 release date

Posted Thursday March 6 2014, 5:01 pm

Does anyone know when the iPhone 6 is coming out? I need a new phone because I dropped my 5s and I don't want to buy a new 5s if the 6 is coming out soon! :)

[ Answer Question | View Answers (2) ]

App That Pays You To Take Pictures

Posted Tuesday February 25 2014, 8:18 pm

My uncle downloaded an app and he has to set up a paypal to go with it because the app pays you to take pictures of certain displays at certain stores. I was just wondering if any of ya'll knew what app that was. He said the most recent one he had to do was take a picture of the rotisserie chicken display in the front end of walmart. I'm just looking to make a few extra bucks throughout the week as I do work at walmart and a lot of the pictures are from walmart.

If any of ya'll know what app it is and want to tell me how you like it, I'd appreciate it!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Which phone to buy??

Posted Friday January 24 2014, 4:04 am

Haye.. i,m bit confused in choosing to buy phone... so i want ur suggestion for it.. as u all know that the iphone 5 price ..so basically i just want to figure it out rather i spent Rs45000.0 on i5 or i choose another cheap option...??

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Is BBM for Nokia or is it just for iPhone and Android? (Blackberry Messenger)

Posted Sunday October 27 2013, 8:50 am

so BBM came out for iphones and androids, is the nokia lumia considered an android and is it possible for me to get BBM on the nokia lumia 520??

[ Answer Question ]

What is the most important factor when choosing a mobile?

Posted Wednesday September 4 2013, 7:32 am

Hello,
So when people choose a new phone on here, which is the most important factor they pick from.
Please note this is not for commercial purposes, just research I am doing for a piece of writing.
Thanks, and if possible please only give one reason!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (1) ]

Whats the app called on the phone?

Posted Friday August 16 2013, 10:56 am

I want this on my phone and was wondeing the name of the app!!!!

[ Answer Question | View Answers (3) ]
Recent popular questions:
Want to give advice?

Click here to start your own advice column!

puppy shot schedule
How to avoid having twins or triplets
My phone will not connect to my wifi
how come They don't teach self defense in school
Stuck in Spain with no money to get home
I feel like such a loser
How to make older guys attracted to you
Is it possible for a junior to like a freshman?
We cant agree on a name!!
Found some weird porno on umm boyfriends computer
should i give this a chance?
Annoyingly Stressed
'fingering girl, may have precum on finger, but girl took ipill after the i
lack of attention from my bf
me and my ex gf plz i need advice just read this
Had a rough breakup
breaking ma girl's virginity
my friendship
Did I back slide or am I bring to hard on myself?
Can a tax preparer report

All content on this page posted by members of advicenators.com is the responsibility those individual members. Other content © 2003-2014 advicenators.com. We do not promise accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any advice and are not responsible for content.

Attention: NOTHING on this site may be reproduced in any fashion whatsoever without explicit consent (in writing) of the owner of said material, unless otherwise stated on the page where the content originated. Search engines are free to index and cache our content.
Users who post their account names or personal information in their questions have no expectation of privacy beyond that point for anything they disclose. Questions are otherwise considered anonymous to the general public.

[Valid RSS] eXTReMe Tracker